Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bridge Of Erodyn ( Open To All! )

Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

"Well.." The sorcerer squinted, tapping his foot lightly against the ground. "There's this one elderly.. She kinda runs the town, y'know? Without having any power, I mean." He paused. "That didn't make any sense, did it?" With an anxious laugh, he forced himself to continue. "Her name is Mrs. Timberly, and I happened to see her not too long ago. She might be in the marketplace." He blinked, looking around. He more than likely needed his glasses. "I think?"
Tobias Clark (played by Tugboattom)

Tobias laughed,not unkindly, at Rhys' s lack of knowledge." Well" He started encouragingly" Sounds like a good place to start."

Nodding, the sorcerer began to make his way towards the center and most lively location of the town, glimpsing back every once in awhile to make sure he wasn't alone. Though, he wasn't sure why that would matter, either way the table turned. Confidence, possibly? He thought to himself, turning his focus to the different, yet familiar, faces in the market.

Tobias looked around worriedly as he chewed his lip. He hoped he hadn't given this sorcerer false hope. He fidgeted nervously. He breathed deeply and squinted trying to find a woman that looked like she could run a town.

Rhys stood on his toes for a moment, squinting. Then, there she was. "Mrs. Tim!" The sorcerer called, waving his arms with a bright smile. Immediately, he shuffled through the crowd and stumbled towards a rather petite figure who turned after hearing her name being beckoned. With a brow raised, the elderly woman looked up at the male who excitedly flashed a grin.

She pushed her curly, silver hair from her face. "Oh? You usually are-"

Before she could finish, Rhys put a hand on his hip and spoke, "Disappointed? I know, I know! It's cool, right? I mean, I didn't even break anything-" He gasped, the doubt taking a hold of him rather quickly. "Right? I didn't even check the other side of town- I-"

The shorter woman patted his arm, pushing him aside with her cane. A smile creasing her thin lips, Mrs. Timberly raised her gaze, her squinted, azure eyes landing on the elven boy who seemed to be behind the sorcerer. "Oh? And who might you be, Child? You aren't from these part, are you?"

Tobias shook his head embarrased." No, I'm not from around here. But I'm sure I can help fix anything that was broken because of a rather..." He hesitated." Large horse."

"Ah, I see," The elderly simply nodded, her smile everlasting. She swayed a hand. "Well, I hope Rhys hasn't caused you too much trouble, so far. I'm sure the town is.. much calmer than this, usually." She chuckled lightly, winking. "Everyone's stirred around due to the large horse, but I'm positive everything will settle down sooner or later."

Rhys seemed to be busy and anxious, starting a conversation with another citizen. He wasn't too far away. Perhaps ten feet, at most. Though, there was no shouting or possibly angry emotions, so everything seemed to be going well. Despite the fact he was a nervous wreck, of course.

Tobias looked to Rhys and smiled. He knew what it felt like to mess up." No, Rhys was no problem. It's not everyday I get to have this much fun." He laughed, his eyes dancing merrily.
Sky was running so fast she couldn't feel her feet. As she bumped into Rhys she fell and her messenger bag came off sliding onto the ground about two feet away. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!"she said as she grabbed her bag. She touched the bottom of her right cheek and realized she had cut it.

Mrs. Timberly nodded with a light chuckle. "Well, I'm sure you'll get used to it, soon enough," She smiled. "He has the mind of a child, at times, and he can be.. a handful, I suppose. Besides-" The elderly woman snickered. "-it's only fun if you get to see him failing. Without destroying things, of course."

"Oh- Stars!" The sorcerer turned around to see the sight of a girl who seemed to be somewhat clumsy, his eyes wide with surprise. His gaze drifted to her bag, then her cheek. "No need to apologize! Are you alright?" Rhys awkwardly grinned halfway, his brows furrowed with concern.
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Oh, yes. It's just a small cut I've experienced way worse" Sky said. Then she seemed to mumble something along the lines of "You have no idea." Sky looked inside her bag to see if she had everything and to make sure nothing was broken, but when she saw something was, a single tear made its way down her cheek then fell onto the ground. She wiped away the water path that the tear had made but she still seemed upset.

" Are you ok?" Tobias asked, the concern evident in his voice. He looked into her eyes caringly.
Sky (played by jfo7)

"um..." Sky said scared to tell them "My dad had magic in his blood...this was his a-and I broke it." Sky had another tear roll down her cheek but she wouldn't let herself cry anymore. "It's the only thing I have left of my parents"

Tobias chewed his lip unsure where to go from there," I'm... I'm sorry miss. I didn't know." He tried to console her.
Sky (played by jfo7)

"If I was magic like my dad maybe I could fix it..." Sky said in disappointment. It was obvious she knew no one that had magic other than her dead father.

" Magic isn't a fix all, trust me." He looked to Rhys," Or him. He's had his fair share of magic, and it never turns out well, or atleast not that I've heard of."
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Oh, well do you think you could at least try?" Sky said in a somewhat hopeful voice. "If this got fixed it would mean the world to me." Sky was obviously still very upset.

Rhys' gaze drifted over the object, the elf, and then the girl, who stated her situation. He blinked. "I mean.. Tobias has a point-" The sorcerer draws a short breath. "I'm no good when it comes to using my form of Magi, but.. I.." He furrowed his brows. "I could try, if you wish? Or- if he can do such things- could you, Tobias?"

" All I can do is teleportation." He smiled sadly," I'm sorry."
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Oh...I see..." Sky said sounding disappointed. "I guess I'll try to find somebody who can but It's my first time in this town. Do you guys think you could help me?" Sky said hopeful again. The object was was clearly very important to her, probably even more than it should be.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bridge Of Erodyn ( Open To All! )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus