Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bridge Of Erodyn ( Open To All! )

Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

While the two conversed with one another, Rhys seemed to be distracted by someone who passed. He seemed to start a weak conversation with them, turning away from the two for only a second to apologize about the mess he had caused earlier. When he looked back, the sorcerer furrowed his brows with a small laugh. "Hey!" He smiled. "I am perfectly sane, thank you. My normal is just different from yours!" But, before he could catch up on anything else being said, he spotted someone else he happened to know, and he began speaking with them, as well.

Though, when he finally focused on the two in front of him again, the conversation seemed to of taken a turn. A dark one, at that. Pasts. He shuddered, the few memories he's ever had haunting his mind for a moment. He remained silent, only folding his arms and nodding slightly at some of the words being said. Though, his curiosity and concerned perked yet again at Tobias' explanation ( despite already hearing it, it was still interesting nonetheless ), and he guessed Sky's did, as well. The question already being asked, he only blinked and listened.
Tobias Clark (played by Tugboattom)

" Yes, but they've only ever used it... Once... twice." He shrugged his shoulders." Enough times to where I got the idea. They're trying to help me grow into a good leader by learning things and being able to defend myself
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Oh..." Sky said. "So does that make it okay or....I don't know that much about elves so..."

Tobias shrugged," They seem to think so. Maybe. Dunno"
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Okay well...when should we start looking for someone who can fix this?" she said and turned around part way through her sentence to get Rhys' attention as well. Sky took one more look inside her bag to make sure the object was still there.

Looking back, Rhys smiled. His focus was back on the two yet again. He was like a puppy, almost. His attention span was short, yet it could be gained rather easily. "Well," The sorcerer tapped his chin. "I suppose we could make a few rounds around the town and search for people?"

Tobias shrugged," Alright." And then he disappeared. There was a disturbance where he reappeared. apparently people weren't use to people teleporting. He asked around.He reappeared by Rhys and Sky," Didn't find anything over there." He said shaking his head.
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Whoa, that was really cool Tobias!" Sky said in amazement.

Tobias rubbed the back of his neck," Heh, Well I been doin' it for... oh I don't know a while."
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Yeah...so you told me" Sky said. She took a piece of hair that was in her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Tobias shrugged," So anyone know where we might find a giant horse? He asked.
Sky (played by jfo7)

Sky turned to Rhys. "Didn't you make a giant horse?"

Tobias laughed," Yes he did. And that's the one I'm trying to find. Before it breaks anything." He explained.
Sky (played by jfo7)

Sky laughed. "Oh, well since you guys are helping me, how about I help you find your horse?" Sky offered.

Rhys blinked before his eyes went wide. "Oh! The horse! I forgot about him!" He gasped. How could he have forgotten something as big as that? Literally and metaphorically speaking, of course. "Well, we should more than likely begin searching at the lake, if anything. That's where I last saw him before we came here, right?" He furrowed his brows, thinking for a moment.

Tobias shrugged," Sure. Lead the way." He said getting ready to follow Rhys.

Nodding, Rhys turned to Sky and grinned. "Oh! And we'll be on the lookout for someone who can fix that, too." The sorcerer smiled and began making his way towards the lake. Hopefully, he thought, the horse hadn't destroyed anything while no one was watching over it. He drew a breath. Making a right turn at the fountain, Rhys furrowed his brows. Hopefully nothing was destroyed, he repeated in his mind.

Tobias saw Rhys's worry. He tapped him on the shoulder shooting him a look that told him it would be alright," Hey, you've got nothing to worry abput. It's a horse. Horses don't attack things." Tobias whispered.

Nodding once, Rhys put on a weak smile. "You're right, Tobias. There's no need to get panicked or flustered over something like this, right? It's just a horse. A very oversized horse." He swallowed. Taking a deep breath, he nodded once again, as if he had to confirm his own words.

Tobias nodded encouragingly," So, where do you suppose we might find him." Then he thought," Or her. Which is it?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bridge Of Erodyn ( Open To All! )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus