Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bridge Of Erodyn ( Open To All! )

Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

Rhys nodded once, clenching his fist and raising it to his chest. His eyes full of determination, the sorcerer smiled and looked directly ahead. "Of course! I'll be glad to help! It's like a Quest!" He paused. Consciousness spread over his expression. "Almost? I mean- Yes..! Like.. Like a quest!" He chuckled. It was terrible attempt at brightening the mood, but perhaps it was terrible enough to be found funny. He looked around. "I'm sure there has to be someone who can fix it, right? I mean- pfft!- it can't be that hard.. right?"
Tobias Clark (played by Tugboattom)

Tobias shook his head uninpressed," Not that hard? Not that hard? Sure. Sure it isnt. Ah well, if we're going on a quest I will join you. Might be fun, until the elders realize"he pulled on the collar.
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Oh...sorry, I just thought..." Sky was ashamed that she even asked. "I-I'm sorry."

"You're fine, it's Rhys I'm worried about, sometimes I wonder about his sanity."
Sky (played by jfo7)

Sky laughed quietly "Really?" Sky wasn't as sad anymore but she was still a little upset.

"I think everyone does. I mean... He's cool, and kind, he just doesn't quite now when to stop. Or when not to go on quests. Besides, like I said it could be fun... Until the elders find out."
Sky (played by jfo7)

Sky laughed again. "Oh! Right! I'm Skylar, but please, call me Sky" she said putting the broken object back in her messenger bag.

Tobias nodded," Tobias. Now where night we find someone who could fix it."
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Nice to meet you Tobias." Sky said not sounding nearly as sad. "How would I know where to find someone? I've never been to this town before."

Tobias tilted his head," Me neither, I've only been here for a few hours. Maybe a few hours at most." He shrugged." Oh well, first we find the giant horse then we find the person to fix the thing."
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Giant horse?" Sky asked tilting her head. "What giant horse?"

Tobias laughed," Yeah... Rhys... messed up. He meant to give it wings instead." He shrugged, " He was trying to be helpful."
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Oh my gosh! Really?" Sky said. She couldn't stop laughing. "You weren't kidding when you said that it never turns out well for him!"

Tobias shrugged," he was trying. I feel bad for him. Thats got to suck, messing up that royally. He has power, he just can't use it."
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Yeah that's true" Sky said apologetically. "I'm sorry, that was insensitive of me. I just haven't had some thing to laugh about in" Sky's voice got quieter "a really...really long time..."

" Yeah, I understood. It's ok. Laughing can only hurt if it's meant to." He frowned, " Who told me that?" He wondered.
Sky (played by jfo7)

Sky let out a small laugh. "Thanks for understanding. After my parents died, I had to live with my aunt who never wanted my parents to have kids, so as you can imagine, she was very mean and I did not have a good childhood." Sky said looking down at her feet.

" Welcome to the club. I've been an orphan since I was about 3. The Council of Elven Elders, basically the leaders, took me in. They forced me to work day and night to improve my strength, intelegence, and magic. They gave me this." He points to the collar. " Filled with magic energy. Enough to knock me to the ground in a spasm of pain." He explained.

" Welcome to the club. I've been an orphan since I was about 3. The Council of Elven Elders, basically the leaders, took me in. They forced me to work day and night to improve my strength, intelegence, and magic. They gave me this." He points to the collar. " Filled with magic energy. Enough to knock me to the ground in a spasm of pain." He explained.
Sky (played by jfo7)

"Oh my gosh" Sky said with worry in her voice. "Seriously? So...right now. They could just...make you feel pain?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bridge Of Erodyn ( Open To All! )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus