Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's your characters career goals?

Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Let's see booty, pirate's captains, sinking ships, drinking barrels of rum, treasure and sobering up my father.
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

Well my career goals ? Watch my daughter grow up, Find miss right, Bury whats left of my past.
Frank Efferson (played by Juls)

Got a bullet I'm saving for a certain mudsill
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

“Freedom for all.”
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

To drive my mother crazy to graduate kindergarten and be in 1st grade.
Kyle Cestis (played by Lanx12)

"Honestly my career goals? Staying alive and making a living in a galaxy that looks down upon those who are like me. "
Moono

Jack: Dunno. Go away.
Agent Smith: To rid the world of crime once and for all!
Dr Will: To promote my medical clinic!
Harry: ...to be...to be a hero...of something.
Zangara: To destroy the people who have suppressed the poor for too long.
Tarx: To get revenge against all the capitalists and kings!
Luther: To carry out my divine mission from God.
Randy: ...my what now?
Artemis Oblivion LightVale- Goal wise? They would probably aim for something like write better , or create better characters even though some of the characters they create are good , they would like to aim for something more.

Ergo Nymphomania LightVale- Their goal would maybe to stop the drinking and stay away from certain things..But overall they would want to change their lifestyle for the better

Valentine- Their goal is off but they would want to blend into society more and be able to avoid others , Its a strange goal but it would benefit more to their job.

Venux- His goal would be to be able to take time from their job and try to spend more time with their siblings. Due to their job they aren't able to since they spend most of their time in the studio.

Vanity- Their goal is to improve their magic , They state that they want to improve more on their necromancy and their strength. They also want to be able to use these power's to make sure a certain someone doesn't come near them.

Nightmare- Their goal is confusing , they also want to improve on their magic but at the time same they want to try to reform themselves and try to gain back their status while staying away from a certain someone..

Yaldabaoth "Karma"- Their goal is unknown.

Quetzalcoatl And Xolotl- Both of their goals are different, Quetzalcoatl wants to be able to gain more power (Like Oblivion) yet Xolotl wants to gain more Knowledge.
Bessie Billie Armstrong (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

To sing the Blues baby.
Rachel Kimberly Zimmerman (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

To bring a end to WW2.
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

To destroy Halo and cripple the covenant army thus ending the human covenant war so that i may finally rest in peace He would cross his arm
Lisa Nicole Forrest (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

To end all wars for my troops to come home alive to their families in one piece.
Rebecca Nicole Townshend (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

To be as famous as my father.
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

"To find a mother figure for my Daughter."
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

"To play piano or be an actress in films set in ancient China." - Ayla

"I only wish to be able to afford the life my daughter deserves to have." - Meng
Batgirl (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

"To end crime in gotham city and get a date with batman💕💔💖".
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"To outlive my enemies, to see what the future holds in their place, to reign in whichever putrid, pestilent swamp until the last of them is broken."
Allan: "I haven't got a job yet so I guess that would be my goal!"

Kiran: "To maintain my clinic and keep my other business private. I really could do with a regular assistant for when I work at events."

Rene: "I don't technically have a job where they pay you...and I personally can't see any progression available to me...If I left I don't know where I'd be suited. Can't go back into healthcare. Maybe forest maintenance? if theres a proper name for that. Anything outdoorsy and away from people."

Yangin: "I have some amazing people supporting me and I hope to further all the training I am allowed and capable of! They have high expectations and I have little doubt that I can't achieve them. Languages, crafting and combat are my current goals."
Jude (played by Banshee)

"Ha, that's funny. I would've been a horse vet or worked with forest preservation at some national park if I had been able to even finish elementary school to begin with... If it wasn't for the cabin I inherited I'd be a hobo right now."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's your characters career goals?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus