Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello fellow RPers!

I'm quite new to the community but I've role played since I was about 13! I'm now in my closer to 30s. I've quit writing for a while but I'm dying to get back into it and I think coming back to my roots will help!

I'm terrible at talking about myself but I'm making my best attempt.

I mostly stay home as a mom to two little girls but have a very part time job at a hotel. I'm pretty much available all the time to reply or chat in character or out!

I have a huge soft spot for post apocalyptic writing and fantasy/supernatural! I like cliche romance and slow building romance, fights, demons, angels.. A bit of everything in all honesty.

I am hoping to find some great partners in writing here :)

I'm still working out site usage (I'm on my phone at the moment..) but I'll figure it all out in time!

I can't wait to get back to writing! I'm so glad I stumbled on this site!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun writing here! I hope getting used to the site isn't too hard! I'm still having a little trouble since the update myself //wheeze. Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
AJ_Marie Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun writing here! I hope getting used to the site isn't too hard! I'm still having a little trouble since the update myself //wheeze. Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

Thank you! I'm sure I'll figure it out quickly enough! Fingers crossed anyway! I'd love to get started sooner rather than later :)
Deumeawyn

Hello and Welcome! This place is the best!
You will figure it out, and everyone is really friendly and helpful!
Welcome to RPR, AJ!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
AJ_Marie wrote:
I've quit writing for a while but I'm dying to get back into it and I think coming back to my roots will help!

It's hard to stay out of the hobby forever, huh? Welcome back to the hobby! XD
AJ_Marie Topic Starter

Deumeawyn wrote:
Hello and Welcome! This place is the best!
You will figure it out, and everyone is really friendly and helpful!

Thank you! I've just lots of random clicking and I think I've figured out a good bit! Haha.
AJ_Marie Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Welcome to RPR, AJ!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!

Thank you so much! :)
AJ_Marie Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
AJ_Marie wrote:
I've quit writing for a while but I'm dying to get back into it and I think coming back to my roots will help!

It's hard to stay out of the hobby forever, huh? Welcome back to the hobby! XD

Thank you! Now I just have to find somewhere to start haha! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Pen_Tsunami

Welcome to RPR! Don’t mind your double post the site is having a bit of lag :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus