Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Have a bad nights sleep, your worship?" The High Luminary strode closer to 'her' then half bowed and offered his hand. Behind him, a human stood near where he was, smiling pleasantly at who he thought was Sonne.

" Since your awake, I must do my part now" The human said before turning around. He did something but was impossible to see with his back turned. Light gathered around him and stole him away.

How she hated being in the body of a boy. The pain she felt was irrelevant, pleasing even, with the duality the spirit showed. Answers or not she would pay to keep Tobi's charm to herself. " You can't be that...much older...Kuroi is just...a child next to me" She said with a pained smile. " There is nothing...hiding in Pavol...but himself. Generations of...selective breeding and...training have produced him...and his lesser kin. It's all relative...to his genes and spirit. My own project...I started long ago"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ha in that case I'm doone with you. He said found outside the circle and brought out a paper. He activated it and a small portsl to shinigami opened which he went through leaving vaulkar body.

He looked at the high luminary, "it's done. You should have noticed. The boys are dying and my sister? how was your end", he said ignoring the hand and walked past him.

Tobi got to him and quietly stayed by his side

" What!?" She coughed then cringed at the pain that filled her chest. Before she could recover the spirit was gone.

Vaulkar staggered when he left but quickly regained himself. " That was most enjoyable" He said while looking over the form Tobi had given him. A quick nod was given before he focused on Sonne.
" Leave her" Kuroi stated as she stood. " I know he'll be hurting when he returns...but we can let her move. Besides, I want to heal him this time"

He closed his eyes in regret and stood upright. " Ofcourse...I did notice the demons but they should be Nasr. All of your planning and work is for naught without his role. No other Nyctoran is fit to be the Grand Demon and we killed the rest of the Valra" His voice gradually got more frantic as he spoke.

This room was equally, if not more extravagant than her room. Massive windows gave a marvelous view of the City of Light from almost every direction. Waves of light danced across the ceiling and walls from pools of water that lined the edges. On the far end of the room sat a single throne that seated two. The seat was the back of a jeweled peacock with it's tail stretching off one side and its head raised with nobility in the other. Looming over the bird was the image of Sonne in her dragon form or perhaps even her mother. It was posed to display godlike power and reverence.

" Your sister is still alive" The Luminary continued " But her life will be easy for you to extinguish without her guard hounds. I am pleased to say that Pavol has returned to us. They corrupted his mind but I was able to remind him of his place"

Should have left him. He would be dead anyway", he said walking towards the throne then stoped, "why isn't this floor filled with gold. The valra won't die. I left him fears energy to keep him. And another thing, change of plans. We are going to make it burn. Brun down the imperfections we've been holding to do our bidding, they're not needed anymore. Stripe them of their powers and burn their houses and leave them to the streets", he said walking to the throne and sat down, "from then we will call upon the truly perfect......you get the idea now. We don't need some so get rid of them. And when you're down get rid of yourself, I need your body to call my mother",

He stopped dead in his tracks at what he heard. Should have left Pavol and get rid of himself? She had doted on them for so long, treasured them for their perfections. The diamonds to be seeded into the new world of perfection.

A tentative was bow was made as he watched her with skepticism. " You were the one who told our predecessors not to add gold here. I am unaware of your reasons though" Two strange questions in such a short time. He bowed his head more to hide the thoughts in his eyes.

"I will awaken the armies then, your worship" Standing straight once more, he turned to leave. His massive tail curved back towards the floor despite it being raised.

When he left the room, Rage laughed. " A massacre indeed! So you plan to wipe out every Nyctoran? Even the trials? A change for you but I love where this is going"

Every one. No just some", he said then disappeared and appeared beside the luminary, "before the army goes in I want a full inspection of the people. I will give them one more chance to join my mother. Anyone who fails me...well you already know. And if you of them all fail me, I will feed you to them", e said glaring at him then changed his face to a smile, "that boy said something that struck me. If he's proven right then I will destroy you all and start over again. If you truly want to be with me, don't fail me. That's what I wanted to say, next time don't leave without me saying so please. I would hate to lose a reliable partner", he said then faded to a cloud of light and went back to the trown room, "now get greed to me."

He glanced over when he saw her by his side. An inspection sounded ideal with their goal so close in sight but he stopped when she said more. His skin became as pale as his hair when he turned to her. To die in such a way was the true mark of failure.

" Y-yes, Ofcourse." He said bowing his head. What was it the boy said that would make her want to start over? He knew better than to beg for things that didn't include her own fun. " The civilized ones will be eager to join you. I shall send word to every existing city of the inspection. They shall be eagerly awaiting your arrival" Head raised again, he showed the confidence he was known for.

The true trials awaited those beyond their walls. "The Kerberol and raixi should be thrilled with hunting down the tribes. Will you be joining them on their hunt or would you prefer them brought to you?"
When she vanished, he dug at his collar and pulled out a coin of aetherite. It vanished when he tossed it in the air. " Ah, my jeweled bird. What are you buying from me this time?"

" I need her answers. She is more precise than ever. Every detail must be tended to" He replied and continued down the hall.
" You've learned the worth of your requests well. You will have them soon"

Rage left the chain and vanished through a wall. Many minutes went by before the human returned to the room. Around his neck hung the crimson moon that was in her room. At his side was Pavol. The childlike joy and softness that once filled his eyes was replaced with a cold and haughty pride.

The human held up a flawless jewel which Rage took and brought to Shinigami. Silence lingered for a few moments before Greed's laugh echoed from within. " The soul I see is not my daughter's. Well played boy but you didn't know enough to pull it off. Even she must pay to see me"

" Boy? Then it's him...of course..." The human said grabbing his pendant. A challenge resided in his eyes as he raised his head. " Pavol, go" The kid nodded and faded away.

He stroked down the human before he could do anything cutting his chest , "boy. You dare", he said kicking him to the ground, "rage bring pavol here. Burn him if you must", he said picking up the human, "well greed in a human. No, I don't think so. Well I have a deal for the guy so here's it. Enough or nothing. You're smart, you should know to talk when needed right human? I could have you thrown down to the demons. You disgust me"

" Stay or go, make up your mind" Rage growled. He took his hellhound shape and ran out the door.

Chuckling, the human rubbed some blood off his chest before touching the pendant. It glowed with a red light and healed his wound. " Throw me to the demons. That's funny. I'm immortal" He said looking at Shinigami. A smug look showed as he raised his hand, a finger lifted. " First, even you should know Greed better than that. Second, I enjoy talking so let's start with this"

He lifted the pendant. The blood moon twirled just beneath his fingers. " I hear we have a friend in common" He chuckled again, watching from behind the gleaming moon.

His eyes turned dark, "ifear cover the room no sound goes out. mmoral. I knew following here was the right choice", he said as a portal apoeared on his palm and he took the pendant, "what's special about this. Well I see why you follow them. Whatever they do you would still be alive. Anyway I have a job for you. You're not here for perfection it's clearly obvious. Find all the humans you can and take them away from this continent. If I'm wrong about you then you might be the inly living one", he said then stoped, "you do love your kind don't you"

Greed, I have a deal. I will get rid of two siblings or one for you and you three cab duke it out to see who gets what. If you win then you could have everything. What's it you want, who am I kidding it's everything. You want everything like a spoilt child. So either my first deal or this one. Seeing as you would try to destroy I better give you something you would like. No more bondage a or chains. You all fight it out to build your world"

Shadows covered the wall as Fear laughed. Once the entire room was shrouded, they vanished leaving the room 'untouched'.

Once the pendant was taken, he grit he grabbed 'her' wrist. Fire was in his eyes now. " Give that back" Knowing Sonne well, he charged his hand with dark ice. A spell he learned from Kuroi years ago. Yet as he glared at Shinigami, the job that was offered presented a new opportunity.

The magic was cut and he let 'her' go. " Spare the humans and slaughter the Nyctorans and their gods? Fine I'll get them out of here" He looked out the window without a care. Things were changing fast but he hoped in his favor.

The deal offered was as the diamond moon, irresistible to Greed. Gold filled the eyes of the human and gold and silver ran towards his feet, flowing around until the glittering dragon manifested behind him. " A fine deal you have made. Killing the siblings will ensure my freedom. Slay them and we'll begin this era and world as WE see fit"

Smoke seeped through the door in wispy tendrils moments before it burst open, filling the room. Rage stepped inside with the boy hanging between his teeth, burnt and bloody. He was placed before Shinigami.

With all three in the same place, the air grew heavy and sour. Rage sat down and looked at his brothers. " It's been far too long" The light it the room began to fade under the evil presence.

You know what the really funny thing is. I always refused being a god. When asked I said only if it just a happens or something like that. Now I have fear that and greed in one room. So that just makes me the grand demon. Just kidding, I will leave that spot for Nasr when he gets stronger", he said looking at the chain, "what's special about this chain human. And tell me, were you the one that betrayed her. Oh if yes she's been waiting to kill you. How else would you be an immortal and have this pendant. Ok we four agree to see how angry kuroi will be if she sees him. Any disagreement. We vote later now, pavol", he said walking towards him then knelt down beside him, "I said burn him a little, oh I didnt. Well this is kinda too much. Tobi", he said as Tobi possessed pavol

Yep, this body is good like she said", Tobi said struggling to stand as he began to heal pavol, " oh yeah. Kuroi is fine, Nasr is down. They are mind controlling pavol. I don't know about that human boy. And to talk to her just do like we thought", Tobi said finishing up, "should I bring his mind back?", he asked

Of course. For sure do that", shinigami answered, " ok thanks for the info", he said taking the philosopher stone Tobi put in his ear, "ok let's make this quick. Rage you know where to go. Fear and greed, rings please. After that we take the vote. Oh yes human you have to meet kuroi if you want to survive either way. Also when this is all five you three move to my real body, in case something happens too that way we can finish the job quickly. Also I should warn you, traitors die. In your case you guys don't die so by die I will extremely tortured and mana absorbed till you become nothing but energy and need time to reform"

" Nasr..." The demons whispered in unison. Fear crept down the wall. Once his claws touched the floor, he rushed back to where he belonged.

Betrayed, the word made him turn away from the window. How to answer the question? Being caught here with Greed was damning enough but he had a little more time to think with the pendant. " It's red with my blood, binding it to me. You see, the pendant is a focus for her magic. Getting her to even give that away takes so much. I now hold the power of a god with all it's benefits in that pendant"

Fear peeked over Shinigami's shoulder now and looked at the pendant. Such a tiny thing but it reeked of fear. " He's afraid...to lose it...to see her...betrayer" The demon's skull changed to match Kuroi's dragon skull when he looked at the human.
" Now wait a moment. I have no reason to betray her. You already know she gave me immortality and her...well call it her soul" The human said with a sly grin.

Rage grinned now at the thought of what Kuroi would do. " I say we drag him with. Once she knows he has been here the whole time..." He opened his mouth, ready to bite the human when he got scolded for the damage done to Pavol. A quick snarl was made in retort before he returned to the chain.

Fear and Greed provided rings, each fitting what they were. One of gold, platinum, and diamonds while the other was of dark metal and bone. The human watched them with grit teeth. As Greed's host there was no escaping now that his demon was given an irresistible offer. " Explain why I must see her? As far as she knows I am no longer on this continent"

Easy cause she will snell you here and come get her soul back. You think there's something stopping her then you are wrong. Anyway, give her my dearest for me would you and also", he said then drew a magic circle on him, "ok so if she tries to kill you this would protect you. Just kidding its there so you don't betray me", he said then made a portal to kuroi's side, "tell her I will talk to her soon also I'm telling everyone here that your body almost died thanks to greed so I took him away. So yeah she won't really kill you like she's nicer now", he said tapping his shoulder

Auctually she's gotten mad again. The whole high luminary ideal and stuff. So yeah, one wrong move and he's dead", Tobi said

Yikes. You better pray good enough. Give her the paper for me. ", he said giving him a paper and pushed him into the portal, "to them you're a dead man here", he said then closed the portsl, "that wasn't a wise decision but well he will do what it takes to survive. Give him something and he will do that. Oh I still have the pendant. Ok fear drip the barrier now and check for lives", he said walking to the throne and sat down, "I'm getting used to this body now. Ok tell me a grand story about your parents so I know if something can mess up my plan"

Toni finished saving pavol and took him to shinigami side, "should we wake him"

Not yet. They want a dead case. Show them one", shinigami replied

" What do you mean give her your dearest?" He asked as the circle was placed on him. Every mark and detail, he was familiar with it. Before he could think too much, the demands piled up. " Wait a moment! I never said anything or agreed to serving you and now you are removing me from here?"

Things clicked to some degree when the paper was placed in his hand. Three requests related to Kuroi? He looked at it sideways then back at Shinigami. " Wait a-" He staggered through the portal into ankle deep blood. The sweet scent and slosh of the thick liquid flooded his mind with memories from when he was boy. " No bones...this isn't one of the shrines..."

From the shadows Kuroi krept forward, shifting her head for a better look and reaching out with her scythe. " Travis? You've been with them the whole time!?"
He jumped and whirled about to face her, shifting his vest to hide the circle. " Yeah, it's me. They kept me prisoner. It seems your uh..."

He looked back to where the portal should have been and sighed. "From the way he acted I would say your lover saved me. When did you uh...anyway, he asked me to say he'll speak with you soon, give you his dearest..." He twirled his hand as he bowed with a grin. " And to give you this before pushing me into the portal" The other hand, holding the paper, was flipped out now.

She took the paper and looked over it. " Prisoner? You look too fine for that...He could have provided them but..." Ice was in her gaze as she peeked over the note. " Your a guy. He helps but he doesn't spoil men"

It looked like a film was pulled off the floor and walls as Fear removed the barrier. Green flames were released after and vanished into the building. Each one eager to track down the living.

Greed layed down and crossed his forelegs. Head raised in pride, he grinned at his new 'master'. " Getting used to Sonne's body? Would you take it for your own then?" His laugh was deep and powerful, befitting one who collected wealth.
" Now, you ask about our parents...a fools notion. We have no sire. Solarium, our source is a powerful being. If you want to know what can mess up your plans then you must ask the right questions about her"

The paper had the words,m that only appeared when she held it "he's only there to get the humans out of the continent no more. If he does anything wrong deal with him. Don't trust him", with that the paper became blank

No I'm not keeping this body. I hope this will be a one time thing. Now that two steps are complete its time to go meet sonne. I need him in a a small amount of good health like alive. So yeah, who here can defile her", he asked making a golden light ball and made it float on his palm, "and who else plans to overthrow her. Also explain do you have any other siblings i should be worried about"

"He doesn't trust him? How sad that Travis is not what I remember" She thought to herself. The paper was swallowed in shadows as she turned back towards the throne. A chair appeared when she pointed by her throne. " Come, have a seat. We can discuss old times while we wait"

" Thanks. It'll be fun" He smiled as he walked towards the seat she provided. It faded when he saw what had become of Sonne. They locked eyes but both knew not to acknowledge one another in a familiar way. His blood ran cold believing Kuroi had caused the suffering. "Pray indeed..." He bolted off and took his seat.

" Defile her?" Rage and Greed chuckled. The golden dragon stretched his neck and smirk. " You could do that yourself and have fun" Flames danced in Rage's teeth as he busted up. While they had their thrill, Fear slid behind the throne. " A mind...most of all...of the pampered...is delicate...Madness and I...will defile hers...when we...return to Nasr"

The laughter was silenced but enabled Greed to carry on. He watched as Shinigami played with the magic. " Sonne holds command over all but the tribes. Only those she has selected would take her place. That human would be her only risk"
A quick glance was made to his brothers now. " We are the only greater demons. The rest are lesser and of no consequence"

The flames returned from their search. The lined up and created images of the living they found. Human slaves, the High Luminary and his 'copies', 5 female luminaries including Glira, and children.

Glira I see. Well let's leave her be for now. Ok Tobi fix pavol's mind and go to then", he said making a special portal for him

Tobi did as Tobi and went through the portal. He possessed vaulkar body again and rose to face kuroi, " you should start working on a fail safe now. Also the human should start working now. The longer we stay the riskier it gets. Also keep him away from her", Tobi said then went back to shinigami

I thought you would stay there", shinigami said noticing him back the closed the portal, "well the tribes will soon be here. So before that guy comes back to ask me for a date, let's talk to sonne", he said standing up and began to walk, "greed should lead the way this time you've been here longer. Also tell me the seal that locked your mother"

She nodded calmly to what he said. " Very well" She stood up and walked over to the kid. He stared out at her with wide eyes. How did he get here. She picked him up and shifted a few strands of hair. " It's ok. No need to worry about what happened"
Travis looked about like the walls would fall in. " Fail safe? Stay away from her? What's going on?"
Turning to him, she stretched her arm to the side and opened a portal. " Our battle, now it seems we have much to do"

" You have stolen Sonne's body and want to talk to her? You don't need us for that" Greed turned into a metal peacock before walking out the door. The eyes of the tail feathers were various precious gems. " The seal on Solarium is her death. We are what remains of her blood, gold, fire, light, dominance, dryness, anything hard, restless, and active is what remains of her body and influence. The sun is both her heart and her prison"

Then I was in the right road all along", he said following greed, "oh yes Tobi get pavol and make sure he doesn't know what's happening", he said as Tobi did so

So are we killing anyone", Tobi asked going to his side

Tobi we are guests here. Of course we are killing someone", he replied with a chuckle, "but for now, let's not do anything weird. I wonder what my schedule is"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus