Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Your schedual begins with the examinations. The subjects of this city will gather for their trials. First in the water and plant elements for their health, Then the arena in the fire element for physical, and last here" He looked over his shoulder with pride. " You may make the final call for all or await for them here"

The floor sank to reveal a flight of stairs when he touched a diamond in the floor. He descended with grace and poise. " After, you have the rest of the cities to inspect. Ah yes, the High Luminary wants to know if you will be joining them in the tribal hunts again"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Tell him to fix a golden pathway from the gates to the front door before starting the inspection. And tell him I will", he said following greed down the stairs, "Tobi stay here. Auctually come along. What time is this hunt greed. I need to change up the inspection. Like it's not even a good way to find out which is perfect or not. I'm changing it"

An aetherite coin was dug out from his feathers. He spoke not a word as he finished descending the stairs. The coin was then flipped into the air and vanished. " The messages have been passed"

They were guided the entrance of the tower. A massive area fit to hold a grand gala. Glittering plants, pruned to perfection, stood proudly in clear, blue streams by the walls. The floor, crafted of transparent gold and diamond, displayed an elegant structure of winged creatures dancing around a dragon.

Greed stopped in the middle and turned around. " You believe the inspections are failing? Look around you. The Nyctorans are a beautiful, well refined race because of them. Polished diamonds. How could you make that better?" He gave Shinigami a snide look as he waited for an answer.

You guys killed a dragon with red eyes, don't talk to me about beauty when you don't understand it" he said walking to the middle, "you think the characters you've given the race show their perfection but really there's more to perfection than just your imagination. That's why you all try to make it what you want", he said then patted greed head, "now sonne. Where's he"

" A dragon with red eyes!" Greed bellowed while taking the shape of a Luminary. " A mutation that did not belong in the element I would call it. Moving on!" He raised his head and strut towards the doors.

A peacock was carved in each one to face eachother. Above them, framed in graceful branches were windows. He stopped by them and rested a hand on the door. " He? Sonne is a her and you have stolen her body. I am unaware of this he you are looking for" The door was shoved open to let the light of day pour in. Many structures gave off more light when touched by it.

Ok you don't understand..I see. So mutations. You were born in the normal category. You didn't have anything that was special you were just normal. Also red eyes are auctually common in the old times before you started killing them all giving them the brand mutation. Which can be a lovely thing. You will get it soon", he said walking into the new room

He just made it more confusing didn't he", tobi said

Yes. Yes he did. I don't know what's with demons and talking in riddles", he said

" Red eyes are common...in the proper elements" He followed into the next room. It led outside to a marvelous garden. Trees and flowers of the finest beauty were arranged in patterns. Some even provided fruit for the taking.

Along the edge was a fence of pearl. If he looked over it the city would be in view. The luminary women were here enjoying themselves and playing with their children. " The inspections will start soon. You can see the residents gather from here"

He's not denying it. Wait we are coming to do this first. I better start smiling", he said doing so

You will kill the birds", Tobi said

Don't talk back", he replied quietly and kept walking along seeing the luminary and children, "aren't they too hairy for perfection. You just want their powers if not you would've chosen humans. But since they don't have any you disregard them. Evidence was that boy with this pendant", he said quietly to them, "and greed is too far"

" Hairy?" Greed chuckled. " Look again. They are fine beings with less hair than a human" He beckoned for one of them to step closer. A young one smiled and ran to the demon's side. He took their hand and began to walk towards the railing. " Indeed I disregard them. I want power, beauty, riches, desire and more! Only the finest hold these in spades"

Oh don't compare this birds to humans. You will find out to be pretty wrong" he said, "when does the inspection start. I want to get it over with", he said

He pointed down towards the city. Crowds of Nyctorans of every element were gathering in the water and plant elements. Kerberol hunters gathered at the gates of the city with their beasts. " The first stage of inspection begins now. Health and physical build"

Do I have to di this now. Why can't we just postpone like she could do that right. Well it's not like physically ability will do anything. Cancel the inspections for now till o have a talk with the high luminary. I have a plan, since they're going to get rid of some we might as well put them to good use", he said then looked around, " yup, many of them would be dead if she was still here. Hey rage, tell me something instresting"

" Put rejects to use?" Greed scoffed as he looked at him. " You have much to learn about worth" Another coin was flipped into the air while he turned away from the fence. The luminary child was patted on the back to send her on her way.

He strode over to a bench and sat down, resting his cheek against his knuckles. " Postponing after wanting to get the trials started with...you will raise suspicion with such erratic behavior" More seats sat about the garden. Greed motioned towards one. " The High Luminary will be here shortly. Have a seat"

The fiery hound left the chain once more to sit by his brother. His ears were pinned as he watched the luminaries. " Tell you something interesting? How about I'm still waiting for the destruction you promised!"

You know what im about to do could get me dead so how about I make sure I'm alive after this so I could get you guys what you want. You see if I die the deal is gone", he said then went to sit down, "some guys are smart enough to build new things. Those that should be killed would become slaves to mine. Those that are disfigured well, greed you always wanted someone to clean your gold didn't you. I'm just saying people are worth more than they see. This inspection will find their worth and put them in their place"

Bound by survival. A truth that unsettling in it's own right but Greed refused to risk his own freedom. He sneered at the thought of disfigured Nyctorans. " Keep the disfigured away from me if they must be kept alive. I want only the best"

The door opened again and the High Luminary strode into the garden. Upon seeing him, all of the kids ran over and tackled him with hugs. He recovered from staggering, tidied their outfits, and gave them each a hug before standing up to join 'Sonne' and Greed. The little ones followed behind. " What's this about postponing the inspection? The city is eagerly awaiting the trials"

" Yes, they are. Even the hunts must wait but have seat. Seems there is much to discuss" Greed held his hand out towards the Luminary this time. A diamond was pulled out and placed in the demon's hand before he took a seat. One of his daughters took the opportunity to climb into his lap.

He looked at him then his daughter, "during my walks around I found something different. Something that can bring the chosen few closer to our goal. You want your girl to become the embodiment of perfection don't you. So why not give her people to do that job. The red eye dragons that are to die will be used as supply powers for our mines and slaves will be taken to clean up our wastes. Well you already knew that so let me get to the point. The system is changing. Weak beings are becoming skillful I'm something that seems unexpected. We will use that skill to our advantage. Instead of killing the ones that fail the inspection give them to me, I will find that skill that's useful and the disfigured ones, rage will take care of them. No we aren't killing them yet we will just put them to work. We can't do all this if we start the inspections now. If you can promise me that we can then I will start the inspection right now. What do you say, I have a plan that you won't understand. Don't worry, it's all for our goal and soon, the plan will make you someone to remember",

He said as a small invisible circle opened under them and Tobi went through to find kuroi

He sat silently as he ran the situation through his mind. Indeed much was taken care of already and certain races like the Grigorvelik already mined their metals. How could sparing the disfigured and weak truly improve things?

" Daddy?" His daughter whimpered after a few moments of silence. " Are you ok? It sounds scary having more uglies around..."
Her voice brought him back from his thoughts. The rest of his children huddled closer; their expressions showed the same concern. " Now, now" He said patting her head and smiling at the others. " We never see the mines so calm yourselves"

His attention returned to 'Sonne'. " The plan sounds...ideal. We must ensure the populations don't get out of hand. I would see the slaves tended to" He said raising a hand as if to catch something. " This is quite drastic for the end of this era? Why not make it your goal for the coming era? Our lesson from this one"

Tobi would find himself within the slums of the water city. Kuroi was hiding in the shadows watching Travis as he gathered the humans. He knew she was there as looked in her direction every time he had spoken to another.

Ito I possessed a human and used the stone to make a bow and arrow, "hey kuroi. I need you to put some mana I this we are firing it out far", Tobi said

Oh you didn't understand I said I will see to them. You have many daughters to look after. Better to keep them safe right", he said standing up, "then let's start the inspection. No use keeping the people waiting. Also go back your kids again. Everyone needs to be pure to show the world what we are looking for", he said and began to walk away, "if a grain of dirt is found on anyone host today, well I don't have to tell you do I. What the point of telling about perfection if we aren't it ourselves. Greed, rage, fear, lets go. Also, that valra boy. Find him and bring him to us. We will use him as bait"

When the bow appeared, Travis stumbled backwards. " What happened to them?"
She raised a hand and sent some mana to the weapon. The arrowhead darkened to look like obsidian. " Don't worry about it. Keep getting the humans out"

The High Luminary shifted his daughter so he could get up. " Of course and we shall show them what perfection looks like. There is no need to worry about filth. The tower is kept spotless" He watched as she walked away, every one of his kids gathered him. " The hunters are waiting for you once the inspection is complete"

" I will be glad to join the hunt..." Rage said gleefully. He followed for a moment then returned to the chain.
" Patience" Greed stated while perfecting his own outfit. " Everything in due time. We will have what we want" Maintaining his own dominant status, he stepped ahead of Shinigami to guide him to the inspections.

With permission to fetch Nasr, Fear slunk across the ground and vanished into the shadows.

Oh fear thought ib was asking him. Well tell him to get back. That was an order to do another time", he said walking beside greed, "ok who are we hunting"

Ok remember we went to four towers. This should take care of the last one. We can't really take her away with you so you should go by yourself. I will accompany you when I can", he said tying a paper to the arrow and gave it to kuroi, "do you know where to take them"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus