Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" If you're that tired tell the hunters to go without you" Rage snarled as he followed behind. " My brother did say they are waiting by the gates after all" The fiery mane he had flared at the thought of Nyctoran blood in his mouth.

The night held favorable options for many, including Fear. " Sleep...let them bring...the tribes to you...but the Valra...will become extinct" He laughed and his spirits joined in to create a haunting melody. Even the clouds took on the faces of tortured souls.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Fear you are disturbing the peace. Let's go to the gates to meet up these hunters. If one of them spoil the plan burn them. We aren't losing useful people cause they got trigger happy", he said then looked over to rage, "you mind showing the way again or mane fly me there. Your pick"

Flames were spewed against the floor as Rage flipped his tail. No fire was started thanks to the materials in the floor. " We all have our demons to control" He said before bolting out the room.

Within the night he looked like a flaming shadow that darted to and fro. The city of light was massive compared to the rest. Miles of fancy housing would be passed before the markets came into view.

Unlike other cities, the shops were mostly indoors. Well crafted buildings that fit not only the city but the nature of the store. Beyond the markets were the slums and a raised path that let to the gates.

Kerberol, Levias, and a few other races stood just outside waiting. The hunting beasts were kept on chains and held close to prevent them from fighting one another.

Everyone is ready. Let's go then", he said looking down to them

You have no idea what's going on do you. Say something better idiot", Tobi said to him quietly

Remember, our ordeal is to capture as many and not waste any. Those that don't comply are to be chained and have their life force drained. Either that or they could have a little fun", he said referring to the demons

Better", Tobi said

In response to his statement, Rage approached Kerberol and their beasts. Fun was had as he snarled and made a show of his aggression. In the forests ahead the shadows danced and bent at Fear's will.

Many shuddered at the sight but a lead Kerberol stepped forward. " We have already discussed the hunting patterns to cover as much ground as possible. The tribes fight hard but we'll get them" He reached down and unchained his beast, a cross between a drake and basilisk. " Track em" He said and let go.
The beast burst off into the forest and the rest of the hunters followed suit, taking the directions assigned to them.

You guys seriously didn't teach them spells to find heat signature", he said to the demons, "ha, so you want them weak. Would've done the same thing", he said and a golden throne fit for sonne appeared on rages head and he sat down pavol jumping on his lap, "really"

What your elders can't sit", Tobi replied

Fine", he said

" On my head!?" Rage roared and shook his head in an attempt to get him off. He growled in protest before following after the hunters.

" We track by...the emotion...there is no need...for such useless...magic as heat seeking" The shadows moved ahead of them, creating nightmares for all within. Some of the hunters got jumpy around trees and other things.

After traveling for an hour, the howls and roars of the beasts could be heard. Chains lashed out and bound themselves to the trees to create a fence. Suddenly poisonous plants sprouted up to wrap around them, gradually pulling them to the ground.

Demon was sprayed across the ground and a partially scaled, humanoid with a serpent's tail ran across. A chain impaled them through the shoulder and dragged them down. A tribe of hydras had been found

Hydras. I've always wanted to see them", he said to himself

Why would you kill such beautiful creatures", Tobi said

I don't know. Well start the capturing. Greed spread the word. Use heated chains that causes them to surrender quickly and fear destroy the vines", he said then rested his head on his hand, "for an instresting woman she has a boring lifestyle", he said

" Hehehe, If it's so dull why not give it back to her?" Greed stated while manifesting on the far side of the chains. A cheeky grin could be seen as he bowed. He turned around to join the hunt. " You heard her! Let's end this quickly!"

The vines were stripped away by Fear's claws but they grew back. As the Kerberol lit their chains, the demon used the tribe's fear of fire against them. The green blazes devoured the vines and spread inwards. Their screams and hisses could be heard over the roar of the flames. Commands were passed back and forth on both sides.

A few beasts came scrambling back through or over the chain barrier. A few fell dead with the only damage being a small bite while others were eaten alive by the venom the tribe could spit.

It didn't take long to capture the tribe with the fire. Many were wounded by chains or beast bites but all were alive, chained, and gagged to prevent them from spitting more venom. They were lined up before Shinigami. Their gazes filled with dangerous venom as they stared down 'Sonne'.

Greed paced back and forth behind each one, looking at their build, the layout and color of their scales, and more. An aetherite coin was tied around the necks of those that he deemed perfect.

What lively catch we got this this", he ssid sitting up straight, "well seeing how you fought you must have heard about why we are here. So you know your choices, join us or be deemed unworthy. Which is your choice, oh you can't talk. Well that's troublesome, well just nod if you don't want to be gone", he said

Can't they just melt the gags with their venom", Tobi said

The lead Kerberol tightened his glove and took a step forward. " You may be young, boy, but you should know that answer by now"

Many of the ones who had been branded by Greed stared at the coin as they thought. Such disgrace for the entire tribe to be captured. The leaders were split in their decision. He refused to bow to what the city was and all they had done but she couldn't bare the thought of her people getting wiped out and nodded.

A few more minutes passed before the rest of the tribe showed their resolve. One third dropped their heads, admitting defeat and accepting the city rule. Those who refused to bow but held the coins had them removed. " You have your answer..." Greed said tucking the coins away.

Cam I kill him?" Tobi asked

No", he replied

So they can't melt the gags. They're weak", Tobi said

Well then for those who agreed and those who didn't. Welcome to your new life. If my subordinates would be so kind as to put you in the groups then things will go much faster. Oh rage, let me down", he said standing up and putting pavol on the seat

" Their not that weak" The lead Kerberol stated as he motioned for the others to help. " It's alchemical advancements" He removed the gag from one who agreed to submit and lifted it so they could see. It was soaked in a pale green liquid that turned a vibrant blue where the venom was present.

Tossing it aside, he dragged the Nyctoran to their feet and had them stand by his beast. The rest were sorted in a similar manner with the resistant ones being left gagged.

Confusion was written on there faces though. What did 'she' mean that both were being given a new life? A teen boy brought his tail around to choke one of the hunters but their beast sank its teeth into the tail. A riot started as a result but it was quickly ended with chains tied around their necks.

The little scuffle made Rage chuckle as he lowered his head. " Foolish tribes desiring freedom. They have always been prey in our game"

Weak", Tobi said

Well don't mind that boy", he said walking down as the circle appeared again and took the one gaged to the realm

When they disappeared he walked to the leader, "have your men on full alert. They prove to be more than you can handle", he said then motioned for greed to come to his side and walked to the boy who tail was bitten, "you say that trick right. They are all gone. Where, well to their best lifes. You are about to go to yours and if you want to keep breathing in that one, then comply. Oh yes also I have those guys that have been looking forward to toying with you so don't comply and do them that favor", e said pointing at rage and greed, "greed. Chain them up with weighs. Fifty pounds on their hands"

The leader dropped his head in a hunter's salute. " It will be done. There are still many more tribes to hunt" He lifted his head and circled his hand overhead. " Let's go but keep your guard up. The scent of blood will draw Valra in from miles!"

While the hunters began to move out, the youth glared at 'Sonne'. A deep hiss echoed in his throat. " Death is favorable than being trapped in slavery"

" Slavery? My boy, you could be ruling many with your fine scales" He ran a claw over a patch of colorful scales on his arm then flicked him. Thick shackles of gold appeared on the boy's wrists forcing him to lean forward from the sudden change. " Now for the rest of you!" Gold dust was tossed into the air. When it touched the hydra tribe, the heavy shackles appeared on them too. Chains of silver kept them bound together.

The branches above shook and creaked drawing Greed's attention upwards. Shadows grew thin to reveal stars through the canopy. Fear was moving. " I think we should keep him for bait...Valra...such disgusting beasts. Feasting on the flesh and blood of others..." He said with a disgusted grin. A new chain formed from the shackles of the wounded boy and slid into the demon's hand.

Disgusting. And how I wonder how you are different from them.", he said walking back to greed. To went to the throne the lofted Tobi up and sat. Tobi jump to his laps again.

" I do not eat flesh and blood" Greed stated with pride. " My dear brother, Rage is no different from them. I don't appreciate him either..."
Rage snorted at his brother then raised his head. " Get over it, Greed. As the Grand Demon we're all like that"

A quick glare was given in response before the glittering demon turned to a hunter who stayed behind. " Get them back to the city! We have so much more to catch" With a bow, the hunter took the chain of the group and guided them away. The wounded boy was dragged deeper into the forest with them.

Not a single scale on their body must be changed. Do that and I will dye your feathers brown", he said resting his head on his hand, "hopefully this next one is enough to satisfy rage. Keep fear away from any valra, he's emotionally bound to them"

Hey lady sonne. Should we hunt some ogres next", Tobi asked

Ogres. Pretty sure they won't want them but let's see what greed say", he said then looked over to greed.

" Ogres?" Greed glanced over his shoulder at them. " We're hunting Nyctorans not mindless beasts. I'm sure the Kerberol would love to capture a few later" He pulled on the chain and made the hydra boy stumble. So much land to cover with so little time.

A few skirmishes from the other hunting parties could barely be heard. Some ended quickly and others were drawn out. With each successful hunt the scent of blood grew thicker on the wind. Those without sensitive noses could make it out now.

After a couple hours of walking the call of a raven made the hydra look up and draw air across his tongue. The taste of the air told the teen there were more but something else was there that made him smile. It was nearly impossible to see the bird but it was there, watching.

Someone is watching", Tobi whispered to his ear

Don't worry. It's someone that will save them", he whispered back

Come on o just said rage needed the fun. Just dismiss what I say with that attitude. Why does a one sided mind like you get off saying that", he said then signed, "never mind all that. Lets just go on with the hunt. It's pretty boring and if I don't give rage something to do he's going to misbehave again. Even fear is misbehaving. You know you're not the only one"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus