Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok good now”, she said clapping her hands. Steam came forth and gathered around in the sky making new clearer clouds. The clouds grew bigger and spread out more. Soon they got darker and rain began to fall on the land. Wetting the soils and islands. She flew down and looked at the water, “hmm reduced. Yeah anyway the burst should be here anytime now”, tobi said as a burst of energy filled the lands. It made it richer for planting and living. If one looked they would find there were less crystals than before and the soil gave off a little rich mana than before. A portal opened next to her and some humans came through. Some were teenagers while the leader was an adult. They all looked at the ocean in awe and some went into it. Very soon they got our seeds like those in the other world and began distributing them to the lands according to where they could survive. Some seeds weren’t touched as they couldn’t meet the cateria. The rain kept falling on them but they enjoyed it more than hating it. They moved around in floats of mana quickly like they were one with the planet.

Some got to the ice god lair. They wanted to plant an ice like flower there but they thought it was a temporary station so there was no point.

Some went underwater and found the water goddess since they were tracking rich mana underwater. They nodded to each other and gave her a little bow they went on to plant algea and underwater life forms. Some found the cave but didn’t go into it. They knew how valuable it was and though a little water was worth it. They planted the plants and left it.

The leader took to the sky watching everything and recording things in her notebook. For the first time they’ve seen an ocean and some tasted salt. Now she was taking care of the rivers while her subordinates were deciding what to plant and what not to. Seeing as the river wasn’t big enough she ent a bust of mana to the ground with made it split and caused more water to flow. If the races wanted they would give them materials for a dam.

Tobi on her head transformed into her human form as she was in her home. They walked around creating a beach and tied her hair back. When it was time the rain stopped and the plants began growing immediately and a lot quickly. With the new plant life oxygen filled the air making it cleaner and gave a more thick rich mana to the air. Mana that was like that if the dream world. If the gods tapped into it they would see they could easily enter their most powerful forms. It was like the dream world and the real world were one, “their bodies will soon evolve to take the pure mana in this world. Or they don’t have to I created a dream world for them. And yet I’m just the dumb squirrel. Oh yes I distrusted the wind and lighting god. Hope they don’t mind. What can I say the clines were filled with earth so it wasn’t clean enough for lighting to move around anyway. Speaking of gods where would they stay at. They can’t stay with the mortals cause that’s a disaster and they won’t want to live with mortals”

The leader of the group appeared beside tobi, “the water isn’t sufficient enough. We still need to get rid of the salt. If the plants get salt in them they would just die. You should have waited”

No time to wait. The salt problem is being taken care of. The algea can eat those right”, tobi asked

Not all of them. I added a few more species”, the leader said

Oh. Well I’m glad you did. They’ll still survive the salt no problem. The water goddess is probably making them fresh as we speak. She will tire herself out soon so did you make the santuaty as planned”

Well not yet that’s the next part. Some already started”, she replied

Ok good. And iron?”, tobi asked

Already taken care of. The iron group should be prepared a mineral rich place for those that love making tools. Ok you want this place excalty like nctoran. Can’t they just learn to elvole”, the leader asked

No. We give them what they need to survive. We don’t feed them. They need things for themselves to build themselves. Their bodies are all different and to be honest annoying. But still they’re alive and worth every work we put forth for them. gods are there so living life can survive and live not to take care of them”, tobi said

That’s rich coming from one that can’t seem to leave”, the leader said, “ it that I’m complaining”

I can’t leave you guys. You were made with every aspect of them. You’re the idea to them. Meaning you’re very chaotic. I just hope to help you have happy lives. As luminary does with his kin. Anyway any contacts”, tobi said

Well some found the water goddes. Bitchy”, the leader said

Hey hey. Respect her. She’s done a lot for nothing. But she is bitchy”, tobi said

Well we found the ice god. He’s still asleep. Should be months before he wakes. The lighting god and wind goddess weren’t found yet”, the leader said

Oh. Wonder why. If you find them give them their provacy”, Tobi said with a grin

Oh we know better than to disturb their quiet time together. Funny though I saw the wind goddess and water goddess together”, the leader said, “talk about spicy”

True true. Ok with that done what else is needed”, tobi asked

Well we could mine”, the leader said

No. Not that mine. If we mine it they would see no value to it. It’s theirs to mine. They will trade it for technology with the raxai who will use it to make more tech and trade them with use who use them for magic and buildings and we can work to make this planet more habitable. I noticed that people love it when they have things others would want. That way they would have value in the eyes of other races and less fighting will occur. Though will putting the raxai with them be a good idea”, tobi asked

Well you can put the raxai bear us. They have more of a chance in a fight. So the nyctorans would feel safer thinking they have people to fight us if we attack them. I’m sure we aren’t popular to them”, The leader said

Not at all no they hate our guts. Can’t blame us we had to live here. Anyway this is just one continent. The world is six times bigger and more chaotic. I hope we can make more lands for the unaccounted for races. To be honest I asked lumerin to help me out but he said he was busy. Things would go a lot faster with him here. I was even thinking of giving the whole project to him. I only know what I’ve studied about these races and comparing them to you guys. The ice god is the only one that listens and gives me advices but the rest don’t even bother with me. Why can’t I make friends”, tobi ssid glooming

Hmmm yeah you look like a pushover right now goddess”, the leader said with a blank face.

Shinigami looked at them and sighed, “well I have fools with me than I thought I would ever have. If solarium calls us fools tell her she’s just jealous she isn’t us. I will call kuroi over now to take the rest”, he said as a portal to kuroi appeared

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus