Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Something about finding us something....I don’t know I just know they’re not bothering my sleep. Wait why do the levias gather in water. What’s it about. I know you got me reeled in you can’t go without telling me”, he said looking at them, “reminds me. One time when my mom got tired of my tricks she told me about a tall woman who catch boys who play tricks like mine and performs all kinds of things to them and throw them out when she’s bored. Worked for a half a year and I was like I would play along and turn her to my plaything if she tries to get rid of me. Yeah my mom got furious”
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Whatever she did to the boys could not have been terrible if you wanted to do that" Nasr laughed then fell silent, holding an expression akin to something clicking. " Waaaiiiit...is that why you love it Kuroi is mad at you? The thrill of showing her she can't cast you out?"

" That...doesn't sound very fun to me..." Yuuma mumbled.

" Naaah, you just don't like that risk" He waved at the dragon to blow off the statement. " It is fun when they keep coming back for more. He likes angering girls and I like..." His gaze shifted to Shinigami. " You asked about the Levias though"

He perched on one of Yuuma's horns and smirked. " Levias live in the oceans. They do come on land but that is rare...except for the city Levias who have no choice. Anyway..." He waved his hands before himself. " They are the most solitary Nyctoran you will ever meet but even they need mates. Once or twice a year they gather to find partners but it is deadly. The guys will seriously kill each other over a group of girls but the girls will kill them if they do not like what they see...." Thought crossed his face as he looked to the sky. " How does that work...they are adrongynous...it is easy to mistake a guy for a girl and vice versa"

" By fin, colors, build, and patterns" Yuuma piped in

I see I see. Let’s not go there. The solarium gang would probably be there to control it or pipe it down. Let’s go to the fire”, he said sitting down and crossed his arms, “and kuroi will kill me or any girl I win. Though I could practice going beast in the water. Force my body to heal faster. But water is cold I hate the cold. It icky on the skin and when I itch it annoys me and make me mad. What to do. Fire it is then. No water. No....yuuma you pick”, he said looking at yuuma

" I do not think Solarium cares if they kill themselves..." Note was taken of his friends stance and expression. " You could just leave her if you want to play again. If you are not hers she cannot be so lethal...right?"

Yuuma chuckled while listening to them but once the subject of choice came up, he quit. " I choose? W-well...you can learn to heal on both sides. Tell the Kerberol and they'll eagerly put everything into a fight"

" He could learn to endure cold too. Fresh water is warm...until you find a spring fed lake" He stretched across the horn and sighed, watching the sky fly by. " Yet Kuroi could learn to handle more heat. That's an idea..."

" No...no ideas...we're going to fire. He'll have a better advantage on land" The clouds surrounded them as they flew. A land of fire and brimstone appeared before them when they cleared. Red lightning danced through the black clouds and smoke which created the sky.

Below, a pack of cerberus had fun fighting or just enjoying the show. Some ran through or swam in the lava like it was water. The spires of magma erupting from the ground made Nasr shudder. " Nya-ha! I am staying up here.

Tch”, he ticked with a face that showed both annoyance and and disappointment, “there are no women. Should’ve gone with the labs one”, he said standing up and stretched. He touched nasr making his feathers flame proof, “you’re welcome”

Both laughed at the naivety he held in the situation. " Dream forms silly" Yuuma smiled. " Every cerberus is a Kerberol and many of them are women"

" Yeah, I can smell it" Nasr chuckled. " Some of them are..." The rush of mana redirected his attention. A quick glance revealed a fiery shimmer to them. " Oh! Thanks! Now if you want women that don't look like beasts you need to find them in reality"

He hopped along till he stood on Yuuma's snout. His long, elegantly curved talon pointed to a couple cerberus in the distance who were really tearing eachother apart. " Those two over there are a pair. Male and female. I know you can find a girl to spar with you"

No. I want the whole crew”, he said with a smile as a mana arrow fell into the middle of the land. It spread out into tiny arrows and knocked down a lot of them, “if you don’t want to get involved you better start running now”, he said making a dagger, “rage stay put. But if you want you can always fight me”

Each cerberus shook their heads and growled as they got to their feet. Those who were still standing shook of the arrows. No matter which, they all turned to face him. " You're a fool to think we'd run from ah challenge" An older one said flicking his heads up. " You want a fight, you got it" Every one rushed forward and surrounded them but none attacked, not yet.

An older female walked around the outside of the ring. Her burning eyes sized up the mismatched trio. "All boys...Listen well. You can choose any of my pups to fight. Challenge the boys and you'll earn respect and recognition in my pack for every win. Challenge the girls and you'll receive the same but you have the chance to win their hearts for a time...or not. They are choosy things"

" Umm....I-I'm not here to fight..." Yuuma lowered his head and began to step back.

" Oh come on! I know you can fight!" Nasr glided down and looked at all of them. Some had runes burning in their fur and others didn't. Some had piercings or a mane of fire, maybe fur but there was one thing he watched closely, The serpent tail. " Fine stay back but what a way to train!"

Oh. Didn’t hear you I was busy seeing if the joints were working. Let’s see....if it too bendy or too stiff”, he said moving his arm around..,”too stiff. Let’s see pop in pop out and fix. There we go...legs good”, he said as close acid could be heard from his joints, “so you were saying that they could all come at me at once right? He since I’m fighting them there won’t be much space to move around in due to lava I will need to stand my ground. So a hammer should do..no mallet, good for breaking jaws”, he said as the dagger turned into a dark metallic mallet. He swung it around like a baseball, “I don’t really do mallets so bear with me. And add a little Electricuan....”, he said but transformed to his normal form, “great. Well that’s why I’m here anyway. Ok I’m done they can all come now...yes including you don’t be I like strong women though I don’t discriminate how I hit them sometimes. Well since your kind don’t focus mainly on beauty most wont mind broken jaws”, he said setting down the mallet.

" Break their jaws!?" Nasr exclaimed as he took a step back. " Dude, we're not here to mutilate them!"

A symphony of growls shook the ground causing fire to spew forth. " Our fights serve as entertainment" The older female said. " Up to three may challenge you at once. The ring we've created is your arena"

The older male circled in the opposite direction and randomly nudged three of his pups forward. The circle closed up but it gave them less room. His mallet was eyed carefully. Suddenly the three grinned. Some chains burst from the ground and others from the clouds to bind him tight while they breathed hell fire on him. Two had flames while one spewed magma.

Oh I forgot fire proof. Well who needs it”, he said knocking the chains at them, “I know you don’t own those chains so stop thAt”, he said slamming the mallet to the ground causing a shake

The chains vanished before they could hit either of the three. " We do own them" One said as they used the quake to crack the ground. " It's apart of who we are. Would you like a taste? " Spiked chains rose from him to lash out at Shinigami.

One of the girls had jumped when the ground shook. Her laugh was devious and when she hit the ground, it shattered. A piece flipped up to toss him into the air but the serpent tail of the third sought to swallow him.

By now Nasr had simply taken to the air. " Who am I kidding? He doesn't need anyones help"

He looked at the attacks, “haaaa. Guess a little fire won’t hurt”, he said catching the chain and pulled the bearer closer. As he got close he used the mallet it hold up the upper jaw of the snake,” ok don’t swallow that’s a choking hazard”, he said directing the chain of in the way of the piece of boulder

" No duh!" The one chuckled while her serpent head shook the mallet out of his hand. It curled around so one of the dog heads could pry it free.

For the one dragged close, he bared his fangs to bite Shinigami. One head prepared a blast of fire. Again the chain faded and the one who shattered the ground laughed. " Not so easy fighting us, is it human?" Flames danced in her mouths when she let loose a howling roar. Dark gates opened opened above and below him and began to release hellish mana to attack him.

Oh they know I’m human. Might as well”, he said taking a Buddha stance and began absorbing the mana. His horns began to grow then shone. He stood back up and strait Ched, “that was refreshing”, he said appearing beside the one with the mallet, “thank you”, he said taking it the smashed the heads with it, “it’s so funny why’s your tail a snake. Like seriously who’s the dumb guy that keeps trying to hit your behind”, he said appearing behind her and let me the mallet fall to hit her, “guess I’m the dumb guy”

" Of course we know you're human" The older one watching grinned. " No one looks like you in the dreams"

A snarl rose from the one that was hit. She shook her heads, clearing the fog from her vision. " You really are dumb!" Toxic fog poured from the serpent's mouth, filling the area to compromise for her current lack of clear vision.

The other girl grabbed the mallet with runed chains, eager to eliminate it's existence. The male stepped back though as runes appeared on his body.

Oh. I must be quite in a bit of pickle. Ok this is going slow so yeah”, he said looking at the male, “let’s go”, he said throwing the mallet at the girl and cracked his knuckles, “don’t be a pretty boy with me now”, he said running straight at the male

" Do you really think that's what I'm doing?" A dark chuckle rose just before he vanished in flames. He appeared behind Shinigami with hellish armor and stood like a human. White hounds with red-tipped ears burst from dark portals with his howl. Each one struck at the human, eager to drag his body and soul into hell. A torch, hung between his metal horns, drew on mana and soul alike to weaken him.

Oh come on”, he said as guardians appeared and by the hounds away. He turned back and hit the attacker’s with his kneel to the face, “quick question if I knock one or does another take their place?”, he said as a mallet appeared in his hand and he swung at the chin.

The size difference of the Kerberol to him left them laughing when he nailed them with his knee. When the mallet hit, he shook his head and stepped back, spitting blood to the ground. " You need to do better if you want an answer" His claws tore through the air, sending waves of cursed mana at him.

The girls ran out from either side of him to strike at the guardians. A rune appeared on the ground or was hidden under the magma with each step.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus