Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

The dragon guardian picked up the male and took him to the sky. The two guardians disappeared and the dark one appeared behind him, ,”you know what to do”, he said making the mallet bigger and gave it to the guardian then ran

The dragon guardian came back down with fast speed and at the right angle dropped the male allowing the other to hit hit with the mallet towards ahinigami who kicked him towards one of the girls, “hey nasr what’s the other girls power again?”
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You are asking me?" He said with a carefree shrug. " You are the one fighting the dogs"

The runes the girls placed activated, changing the dream to a dungeon. Chains, torture racks, and many other horrific things where scattered about the place. The two got back up but the male was a bit tender in the ribs from the mallet. He motioned to one of his brothers who charged in with the girl who was knocked aside.

The female he missed now had runes spreading across her body. " You are a fool" She smirked. As her brother, she took the armored anthro form. With her howl, the curse from her brother's attack activated. A countdown to cast his soul into the deepest pits of hell. Impossible to remove unless the casters chose. " Fail to win in ten marks and your ours. If enough respect earned we'll put you back in your body"

The two charging sank their teeth into his arms with a devilish grin. Each of the free heads looked towards the guardians and breathed their accursed fire at them.

From his aerial lounge, Nasr continued to think. Every Kerberol was a pain to fight and more impossible to defeat which is why few challenged them. " There was a weakness to these guys...what was it..." He said tapping his beak. " No weapon...water magic...kinda...CAKE!!" The cheesiest grin appeared on his face as he sat upright but every Kerberol turned to look at him with bright eyes. " Uhh...well I don't have any...Yuuma?"

The dragon flinched and looked up. " W-well...no but I know how to make cake"

Cake....that’s that’s just cheesy but I do like me some.... oh. Oh no. You guys put a curse on my soul one big mistake cause I would just break it sorry I did curses for practice and two...you know just start running. You have an head start so don’t look back and just start running. I can’t save you”, he said looking at his arms, “hmmm you guys know I like dogs right even when they annoy me?”

The guardian looked at them as their attacks passed through

" Give the dogs cake and they let you pass" Nasr replied in a nonchalant way. " It just comes with having a cerberus dream form"

When he said to run, their attention returned to Shinigami. " It's impossible to break that curse" The one said " As the Cotricikal can't be poisoned and the Valra never suffer from disease, we are immune to curses. You don't scare us"

" She is not lying there. Tried that on a city Kerberol once...bad choice" Nasr's fingers were held in the 'ok' position yet his grin was a bit strained.

The two holding his arms grinned. " Annoy you? You wanted to fight so don't complain" Their serpent tails rose overhead. Each tongue flicked a couple times before the serpents sprayed venom on him.

Hmmm”, diamonds held their heads in place and a force pushed them over, “told you to run”, he said as the caster as thorn to the air and was dragged through the ground very violently

He watched it happen then looked to the rest, “ignore that nothing you do would help. Back to our fight”, he said as a guardian picked up the other and smashed it to the ground, “I threatened to fight them all. You know dang well they won’t let me go unless.....whoever beats me gets cake”

They still laughed when the one was dragged under. Nothing to them at all. " Fool he is. You're fighting is soft, weak" The ground opened beneath him, revealing lava with souls writhing within. From above, the clawed hand of some devilish hound shoved him into it.

The older male howled and lightning carved massive runes into the ground. Cracks connected each until the one burst from the ground. He had grown to the size of a mountain and bones covered his body. " Hell is our place. The harder you fight in the dreams...the stronger we become"

The timer ticked down a couple notches and he raised his paw. Burning chains rose from the ground with the heads of the damned forged into every link. The chains created a gate and every eye or mouth which opened, revealed a rune. " For that stunt...fight without magic" Red lines shot in all directions, severing mana from ever soul as a portal opened in the gate. Grisly hands reached forth to steal it from all. They retreated with their prize and the gate shattered, closing the portal.

While the runes simply faded from the Kerberol, Nasr fell to the ground and Yuuma clutched at his heart. Blood poured from the dragon's mouth until he shattered into tiny stars.

With mana gone, a few more rushed forward, eager to tear the human apart. " Easy pups. Cake may be on the line but we're not going kill him...unless he kills one of us"

A burst of mana exploded from him as he rose to the surface. He took the hand along with him and shattered it, “I told you your curse was too weak”, he said as the one tobi held had been engraved into a statue of diamond and impaled all over.

Dark lines covered his whole body till all was covered. He touched the ground,”sorry for being merciful. Now I’m fighting to kill”, he said winging his hand as a giant sword appeared and cut anyone it touched, “hell. Your place. You haven’t seen real hell. This isn’t hell its just a bath. Real hell is set up by a devil and you walk....let’s just say you’re children”, he said appearing in front of the male and beheaded him
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

While the diamond one would still live in reality, the older pair snarled sharply at the death of their other pups. " Death over nothing!?" Each bound him with chains which held an otherworldly power. They pulled enough to crush.

" You're one of Solarium's followers to try and lecture us on hell!" The older female snarled. " Children, yes but we guard the gates of hell to keep fools like you from getting in and freeing the devil we hold captive with these very chains!" With the pull of her claws, spikes burst from the chains to run him through.

" This hell was set up long before your kind existed" The older male now said as a special prison was created. " We know real hell unlike you but you'll know it once you meet the devil orchestrating your grand designs...sun worshiper"

Once the prison was ready, large spikes burning in an aetherial flame appeared. They glistened of a crystal unseen in the world and unusual tags hung from each. The power they exuded was foreign to most of Nyctoria; specially crafted to contain a devil. To a normal soul it would erase it from existence or banish it to a tormentors realm.

To Shinigami's soul, a new voice spoke, whispered. "Are you going to let them spew such wretched lies?"

Eerie light flashed from every spike and prison piece before they flew towards him but black blood touched him instead. Kuroi, in dragon form, staggered about with the shards buried deep in her hide. Her scream was haunting but she stayed on her feet. " Don't kill him!" She cried while shoving his guardians away. " Don't kill them...no one...is a sun worshiper here..."

" Your holiness!?" The female said as she took a few steps back. " You would defend this-"

" Just...wake up" She smiled as the moon on her head glowed. The last Kerberol faded away as they woke but chains continued to flow through Kuroi's blood, finding key markers and sealing her away. She wheezed then collapsed to the ground. "...Sealed behind that gate..." Sonne's voice echoed in her mind while her eyes clouded over. " ...It must never be...opened..."

He looked at her, “haaa. Again I keep telling you”, he said breaking the chains, “stop doing that. Seriously it’s a spell that seals a soul and body in their hell, I told you when it comes to soul magic I can take care of myself. Getting sealed and involve in my fight over and over again. Thought I told you to stop doing that. Maybe I should stop calling you when I have a fight. Hey nasr yuuma get up and help me carry her”, he said annoyed as the cages broke and traps broke, “can’t have fun when a goddess keeps getting hurt. You’re supposed to be gathering your strength not going around gathering chains and all. And I’m too weak to enter my fourth form and start healing you. Seriously this is a lot of trouble you caused”

First time. The one by the icicle I found her body. Plugged her with holes before I left. If she isn’t dead then she’s a cripple”, tobis voice said annoyed, “don’t let me come out again”

Roger but not now”, he said lifting kuroi to face him, “if you don’t wake up I will draw lines all over your body while you sleep”

" ...Less trouble than if you killed them...am I not allowed to protect you...or those who serve the night?" She said with a smile yet a heaviness resided in her heart from his words. " You know I'll...live. Why did...you start killing them?" The dream shimmered when she closed her eyes. Spirits crawled from every corner and filled her, healing her wounds as her tail pulled the spikes out.

The strange voice whispered to his soul again. " The burdens of love are heavy, are they not? If she's so determined to die for you why bother? Poor thing could be tended to by someone...more willing and you could find a more obedient girl. Your happiness takes priority after all"

Yuuma was no longer in the dream, woken or worse when his form had shattered to stars. Nasr lay as a mangled lump of feathery shadows though. Her gaze shifted to him as she felt the void inside. " He'll wake...when his mana is restored"

A single wound was left to bleed as she forced herself to stand. The chains were persistent and in it they separated her blood. Black as ink, purplish with night, and a third glowing with light neither sun or moon. It was this blood the chains ruthlessly clung to.

The human form was taken as he lifted her. " Draw lines on me? ...You want to...do that..." She chuckled but closed her eyes again. The hellish scene melted drop by drop when a glowing rain fell. Fires gave way to fine grasses and trees of the night while lava pools became stardust waters. " I shall wake..."

No. I started killing because they couldn’t keep to one fight. They attacked yuuma and nasr when I was the one fighting them. Oh course I didn’t plan on much you saw I only knocked one out and didn’t attack him. You sent them away when I was trying to recover my body but now there’s no one to fight”, he said pulling her cheeks, “give me someone to fight. Shadow”

His hands were grabbed and pulled away while she stepped back. " Alright, I get it! I owe...you a fight. Just...quit pulling on my cheeks"

Her fingers phased through her neck as though she were a ghost. When her hand was pulled away, Shadow was dragged out. " I was missed!? How touching..." Every word dripped with a smug nature and it bled into his stance. " And a sparring session is a good way to say hello...as an immortal I can do whatever I want to you"

" Don't torment him, Shadow..." She sat the base of a tree and crossed her arms. " I want him one piece. Neither of us want to deal with Toby or his mother if you scatter him across creation with your magic tricks!"

He stared at her with large, innocent eyes then smirked. " Magic? Not really. Tricks...maybe a few" He turned to Shinigami and lazed on the air. " Who wouldn't want to see how an egg fights right?"

" SHADOW! You IDIOT!!" She began to get up but flopped back when her head spun. He simply laughed.

He looked up at shadow then looked away with discontent, “tch still in the male form I see”, he said then went over to nasr and picked him up. He made a bed for him to lay on and covered him. Then he smacked him, “wake up nasr there are women awake while you sleep”

" So dissapointed" Shadow taunted with a toothy grin. " I quite enjoy this form for many reasons"

" He wouldn't be so dissapointed if you quite tormenting him" Kuroi grumbled.

Despite the smack, Nasr opened a single eye. It saw him but it's gaze was distant. "...Huh?...is it morning already? So...tired" He mumbled as his eye closed again.

" That's rich" Shadow chuckled and ran his thumb across his hairline. " Only one women here yet you try to wake a mana drained Nyctoran with talk of many"

Darkness built in Kuroi's hands. It's swirling mass grew slowly lest she drain herself. " He just needs to taste darkness"

No. Hey nasr wake up”, he said picking nasr up and performed the duplex on him, “so I might have to heal you like I did last time”

His eyes opened abruptly. " Hey! I am awake! I am awake...no...not awake..." He looked up at his friend with weary eyes. " What is so important for this?"

" Only he knows..." Kuroi said as she allowed the darkness to flow from her hands. It trailed through the air gracefully until it reached Nasr.

The purple shimmer filled his feathers once more and his drowsy droop began to fade. " Ah...energy. Now why did you have to wake me like that!?"

Just making sure you’re not dead. Again kuroi sacrificed herself...you know I should put a spell on her that stops her from doing that”, he said looking at kuroi, “so as an apology we get to fight shadow. Get up I get to test my new ideas. Or if you don’t want you could wake to go find yuuma”, he said

He looked at both her and Shadow before rubbing the back of his head. " She looks alive and well to me"

" I took a hit. I didn't sacrifice myself that's why" She payed heed to her claws but looked up at the valra with the last word.

" That explains so much..." Sarcasm was heavy on his words while raising his head. " See, I find it funny you only do that for him on a regular basis. I am sure he knows by now you would give literally everything for him by now" He rocked his head to look at his friend. " Just collar her. You know she will do it again"

Bark flaked off the tree as she scrambled to her feet. " Excuse me!? I enjoy protecting those I care about!"

" And I do not think his heart can take it every time you stand on death's door...bad...anyway not like he would admit that" He jabbed a thumb towards Shinigami with a strait face.

Shadow chuckled now, rocking in an invisible hammock. " Admit it, you like the thought of being put on a leash a collar" A leash appeared in his hand and he pulled it taught when a collar manifested on her neck.

" Damn you two!" She grabbed the leash and yanked Shadow to the ground. " Shut up and focus!" The leash was detached and whipped into the distance.

Both sighed but Nasr leaned back and stared at the sky. " Soooo...what ideas are you going test out?"

He looked at nasr then grined then grabbed nasr by both shoulders. He picked nasr up by the legs like he was holding a sword, “nasr weapon”, he said taking a sword stance.

At first he stared at his buddy with a 'what the hell' look but as soon as he was lifted, his caw rang clear. " What are you doing!? Have you gone caw-razy" He clamped his beak shut with what left it.

" That's beautiful" Shadow chuckled. " Now he just needs to learn how to change into a weapon" As he clapped his hands, his gaze shifted to Kuroi. It didn't take long for her notice and she glared. " No you're not!"

" Aww but it looks like fun! Learn a new form, pleeeaaase" His hands were folded together and his eyes seemed more fit for a kitten.

She sneered as she started slinking away. " You never look like that...I think not"

" Hey! Valra sword over here still!" Grass was disturbed as he beat his wings like a typhoon. " How do you expect this to work!? You want me to peck and..." He stopped and held his hands up. The talons were so sharp and perfectly curved. " A living, tracking sword...huh...BUT WHY ME!?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus