Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

A girl. What kind”, he said, “wait you said too....I wonder what kind of girl he turned you inro..was it with black hair..were they big?”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" W-what!? No...no, no, no...I-I would rather...forget that...please..." Yuuma hid his face under his hands. " A-a-and I...don't r-remember...what kind of g-girl...you were...I-I...get nervous around...girls"

I see. So it’s really Yuma”, he said transforming to his normal form, “have you seen nasr?”

His fingers parted so he could peek through. " Th-that was...oh nevermind..." He put his hands down and lifted his head. " I saw him...in a different part of the dreams. He was sleeping and I couldn't wake him up"

Take me there”, he said turning back into a slime, “and avoid the women.”

" Sure but...that's not like you. A-are you ok?" He carefully picked him up and took to the sky. In that moment he blushed. Wasn't it less nerve-wrecking to just do as he asked. " J-just forget I asked..."

He took Shinigami to a shadowy location in the dreams. It was grey, dreary, and cool. Ruins choked by vines rose around them in eerie and irregular pattern. A circular pool, perhaps a fountain once, rested in the middle. Crimson petals were scattered around it and floated in the water but when they got close it became unclear if they were petals or blood.

Nasr sat in the pool, propped against the edge, head back and blood streaming from his mouth. Wounds similar to those on Kuroi covered him but...there were nasty ones too. Deep gashes were carved into his ribs, stomach, and neck as if something had been shoved inside.

" He's not dead..." Yuuma said placing him on the ground. " But he is cold"

He transformed into his normal form, “tch. I told you all I hate using time magic but here you are giving me no choice but to use it”, he said as a circle appeared and nasr body went back in time till when he was intact
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You don't have to..." He sighed when the circle appeared. " ...Nevermind..."

Nasr lurched upright with a gasp only to look about. Nothing but familiar faces, good, now he patted down his own body until he was sure everything was fine. " Thank Lumerin...that was a terrible dream" He looked at Shinigami and Yuma with a blank expression. " Where are we and why are we here?"

We should be asking you that”, he said returning the blank face, “, you mind explaining why your feathers were in the succubi lake with that sadist chick”

" My feathers!? Wait you went back..." He grinned at his friend in a devilish way. " You like that place"

No now get up”, he said kicking his friend, “she tried it with me but I just tied her up and left her there. Seriously she was annoying”, he said, “where’s your real body?”

" Oww...jeeze why so angry dude? I thought you loved it when girls hit on you" He got to his feet and plucked off the strange petals clinging to him. " My body is...hm..." He looked to the sky for a few minute, one talon tapping the back of his hand. " Right. In some forest. I was looking for food and fell asleep"

Oh I see. Bd you Yuma?”, he said turning to see Yuma.

" M-mine?" He lifted his head and looked away. " I-it's...somewhere...I was exploring"

" You don't know WHERE you were exploring?" Nasr retorted.

" N-no...I remember mountains but I also remember a mysterious forest..." His tail curled around this feet now.

Firest. I see. Oh well I will tell yuyami to come get you guys”, he said getting on yuuma, “guess where I found him. In the dragons lake. I thought it was a girl at first then I was yuuma. Wait how did you know it was me?”

" Chicken boy was at the lake!?" Nasr stared at Yuuma with massive eyes then smirked. " You can be sly"

" What!? N-n-no! I-I was just...resting! I w-wasn't in the lake or...you know...watching them" His claw drew circles on the ground.

" Sure, sure" Nasr leaned back and tucked his hands behind his head.

" A-anyway...I knew it was you, Shinigami because of your aura and...there are no slimes..."

Hmmm say what. No like slimes the things that melt your body when they touch you and they digest you. Like beings of stomach fluid there’s none”, he asked looking at them, “did my mom make that up to scare me?”

" Unless they're hiding somewhere...there's no slimes" Yuuma said shaking his head.

" Ha no. Slimy stuff that does that like...the inside of a carnivorous plant but nothing alive" Nasr stepped out of the pool and shook his feet. " You humans have strange tales"

Oh. Wait till you hear about the ghost that hunts the toilet”, he said getting on yuuma head, “kuroi is having an argument with her brother so we can get some free time. To the land of the fighters...also with women too”

"Ghosts that haunt the toilet!?" Nasr shook his head and straightened up. " Dude, your kind really have strange tales" A single flap of his wings was all it took to get him in the air.

" I-I'm sure we have our strange tales too" After looking in two directions, Yuuma tried to look at Shinigami. " Fire or water?"

" Fire you knucklehead" Nasr stated as he flew in his face. "Levias gather for one reason. He doesn't need to see that"

" O-oh...yeah...I...forgot about that" His blue scales turned purple with a blush. He took to the sky but kept his head down. " Why is Kuroi arguing with her brother?"

Another strange look from the valra. " Sibling stuff? You expect us only children to know"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus