Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Oh. Just cover yourself with mana and toughen your muscles”, he said swinging him around, “good. Now let’s go”, he said looking at shadow, “taste my nasr weapon. Nasr weapon form one, nasr sword” he said jumping up to attack shadow
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

His laugh lingered after he vanished in darkness. Before the dreamers moon, he appeared again, strolling across its visage with his hands behind his back. " Sword? I believe a living creature is best described as a club" A scythe appeared in his hand within a split second as he charged at Shinigami. In his eyes a fierce yet joyous light showed.

" If I survive this...I am not sure if I should laugh at this or wring your neck!" Nasr clenched his eyes shut, awaiting pain and a grisly end.

Nasr weapon second form. Nasr spear”, he said jumping back and held nasr clothes like he was ready to throw him.

He smirked now, albeit a crooked one. " Where do you get these ideas? This one sounds fun, I must admit" He flexed his talons, ready to use them...until he rolled down something round. " What in the..." His eyes were huge once he stood up. Before him was a black egg the height of a human. Shadow gracefully landed on top.

" Throw a spear at me..." He chuckled and tapped the shell with the scythe. It sang in a beautiful note. " I said I wanted to see an egg fight"

Both Kuroi and Nasr covered their faces. " You turned him into an...egg!?" Nasr flipped his hands about a few times then stared at Shadow. " Eggs do not fight! Worse, that is not fair play...no...this is not right! Change him back! Change him back!"

" No" He grinned and sat down, half crossing his legs. " He's capable of figuring this out"

He looked around, “hmmm yeah nah”, he said changing into a puff of smoke then appeared behind shadow grabbing his waist, “egg fight. Nah, but you as a woman just yeah”, he said changing shadow to a woman

The scythe was slid behind his neck and pulled tight against his skin. " You're really grating on my nerves with that" She growled while looking back at him. " I'm the half of Kuroi who will kill you" An icy aura fed on his immortality while Shadow shifted her hand on the weapon. In one swift motion, she yanked it forward with the full intention of severing head from body.

Go on but don’t expect me to be the nice of one us three. I’m the kind of person that would kill anyone if I have to”, he said catching the hand holding the weapon and pulled her over to himself then grabbed her waist as she fell, , “let’s see”, he said as the smoke cleared and the sycthe were flowers now, “oh guess we are kinda the same. Though it isn’t nice to kill each other. Spread love not war. Gosh I always hated hearing that it’s too cheesy”

" Dude! Are you getting fresh with..." Nasr laughed as he turned away.

" It's still me..." Kuroi said as she watched with an icy glare. Yet, a heaviness resided in her heart. Was this what he wanted? The darkest depths she had? " Just the side I locked away because of my blood lust"

Another growl rose from Shadow when she saw the flowers. They were cast aside like poison before her claws danced along his chin. " Do us both a favor and don't say that again" She vanished in darkness to leave him standing alone.

Darkness swallowed the area when a shadow hid the moon from view. A fierce red eye opened and the shadow uncurled to reveal a blood moon and massive black dragon. " You believe you're the mean one of the three? We have only begun!" The voice, Shadow restored himself to a male. Crimson ice sprayed across the ground to encase Shinigami then a gleaming, silver arch curved across the ground to split the ice in half. If he wasn't fast enough, he would be too.

Oh. She thought I was joking”, he said as mana cane from him and his second form shoned. He moved away from it leaving a trace of dark mana. He took nasr like a sword again and returned the slash with one full of dark mana

A ghastly sound, like a moaning or screaming ghost, filled the existence of the dream when Shadow opened his mouth. The mana from the attack was drunk in like water and his scales glowed a deep purple. Once his fine legs touched the ground, everything became as ice. Dark, bloody, and other types created the landscape now while ice shards rained from the sky. " No one is joking here"

Glowing, purple dream-blood flowed from Nasr's body with every shard which pierced his body. Death's bitter hold flowed through his veins but it was a familiar presence. " End this quick or...w-we'll all be ghost-cicles"

A tsunami of ice rushed towards them, growing in size, when Shadow pressed down, sinking his front legs into the ice. One might catch the dark and tormented faces which danced among the wall of icy shards.

Ok then”, he said as he moved through the storm. He ran through it covered in mana and appeared under shadow. He made cuts his front legs then ran up his eyes and stabbed both, “sorry you aren’t releasing much mana so...”, he said as a guardian appeared and began wrestling him then the other appeared behind him and caught his leg

The blades swung through his legs like they were a mist. The darkness swirled about only to reform the dragon. His head swung aside then back to cast him off. Despite no eyes, his fine tuned nose told him exactly where Shinigami was. " More mana that you think" He said as his jaws snapped shut around him. The tail lashed out, striking the guardian before the entire dragon turned to ice.

" I love how you think you're superior to all" Shadow chuckled. His voice danced from every direction as the icy jaws clamped down tighter. " In truth you can't win against me. Try. Try your best and give me a reason to admit defeat" The ice shattered now as dark claws tore through in the blink of an eye. The form of a werewolf could be seen for a moment then vanished.

Because you think kuroi is weak for staying with me. Truth to be told I don’t see myself as too strong”, he said sitting down while covering nasr with mana, “my strength is that I’m not alone. Tough right now I am so.....over there”, he said as a mana arrow fired at shadows true body

The problem with the true body was who. Kuroi gasped as the arrow plunged into her chest, poking out the back. Her shadow shimmered and rose until the arrow ran them both through. " I'm not alone either...I never left...her this time" He smiled and draped over her shoulder.

" Ahh..." She cringed as her fingers slid alongside the shaft of the arrow. " That's...your heart in there" She said as she looked up to Shinigami.

" Oh he knows..." Shadow reached behind and snapped the arrowhead off before removing it. Their black blood flowed freely now, staining the ice at their feet. " I would still kill him but what about you" He made her look at him. " Can you refrain yourself from striking down the man you love when your darkness is present?"

Her eyes filled with terror as he joined with her once again. The wound healed but the scent of blood was stronger, more desirable. She grabbed her head while everything rushed back. The thrill of the hunt, the symphony of screams, the realm of death called to her very soul. " He won't fight me...anymore than I want..."

From his place, Nasr could see the shadows grow around her and the dream transform into a nightmarish realm. " Her darkside is...merciless"

I know. Why do you think I like her”, he said appearing in front of kuroi and lunged his hand through her chest. He dragged out shadow with great strength and slammed him to the ground. He used nasr beak to pin him to the ground, “hey hey, I know you’re part of kuroi but seriously involve her again....and I will make sure your mother gets your for dinner. That’s all I wanted to say”, he said as chains appeared around shadow neck, “in fact you deserve a punishment”, he said using the stone to burn a magic circle into her skin , “I hope you have good mana control cause if that circle senses a touch of mana...let’s just say I like women with black hair”, he said takin nasr off him then, “sorry bud. Hope you can still breath. I only have enough mana to reach my third form so we still have to keep going. Unlike the dogs shadow didn’t release much. You know anywhere else?”

" And I thought I enjoyed danger..." He said while looking at his friend with questioning eyes.

When he was pried out, Kuroi staggered back and hit the tree before sliding to rest at its base. The merge was to be permanent as they had started before they woke. Shadow was drenched in blood and had a body closer to Fear's, a dark, oily sludge as a result of being forced apart. Both shuddered from the pain of the separation but he yelled when the circle was burned in.

" You fool..." He groaned while flexing his fingers. "...it wasn't an option...I was always with her this time...because I returned to her...for your sake...and mine. Gra!" He faded away into a dark puddle which flowed back to her.

By now, Nasr was rubbing the sludge from his beak. " I am fine. Bird nostrils are up here for a reason" He chuckled and tapped the top of his beak closest to his face. " That was harsh though...you think she will be ok?"

While he looked at her, thoughts of other fierce races ran through his mind. Some were truly dangerous but only if provoked while others were nasty buggers.

He thought I wouldn’t kill him. I’m just making a statement don’t worry yourself. She would be fine. I have a way for kuroi to survive even if her body decays. Let’s go look for trouble”, he said transforming to his thing form. His wings spread out then stoped, “we can’t leave her. Do I have to meditate again?”

" I thought you just said she would be fine?" His gaze shifted back and forth from Shinigami to her. The sludge and blood slowly faded as she healed. " We could take her with..."

He ran his finger along the ridges of his beak while reconsidering his choices. " You could challenge Valra. We fight as a group but tell us to protect her and she will be fine. As a bonus we love using mana. Mranuvas fight with tons of mana too. Pick a female to fight and she will be ignored. Fight a male Mranuvas and you will be fighting to keep her"

Yeah though kuroi would kill me if I fight to keep a female. Something else who fights for pride. Except some of my kin”, he said setting nasr down.

" Hmm...for pride..." He paced about while mumbling about the races. " Caprivik and Senlo-Ri are too passive...same with tribal Solxienix...Grigorvelik guard, Levias rarely use mana...Varvatra or more tricksters than fighters...Caprivik? No, too much like the Mranuvas..." His talon rapped against his beak when he stopped. So many to decide on but... " You've fought Raixi many times over. Luminaries are cutthroat but...oh!"

He lifted his head with a smile. " Remember songbird? Drakar are a dragon-type, magma elemented Nyctoran which fight often in their natural state. You should challenge one of them!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus