Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Yuuma looked up to see the anomaly. For a brief moment his nerves were calmed. " She found you"

The sky peeled away to reveal the dragon hiding in the sky. Her scales continued to shine with the stars as she glided over the boys.
The light dragons grabbed Pavol and flew off so this dragon of the night could have her perch.

Her wings remained outstretched for a bit after she landed. " You're looking for me?" She said as she turned to face him.

Nasr stood in awe of what he just saw. " She can....blend in?" He reached up and clawed at his beak to shake off the shock
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He gathered darkness to his feet then flew up to her side, “hey, out the boy down”, he said shouting to the dragons with pavol then turned towards her, “you know some don’t you. You knew it since that butterfly trick”

" Put him down?" One said as she handed the boy off to a friend. " But he's the first light element guy we've seen in awhile"

Pavol used his light to escape. Like star he blinked into existence further away. His song filled with laughter as he flew away. " An illusion!"

The night dragon nodded in response to Shinigami's question. " Can you truly bare the role that you will play?"

“Well let’s see, seeing as you talk o say you know why what I’m doing and not why I’m doing it”, he said looking at her, “yes, and I don’t care”

" Good" She lowered her head closer to him. There was something in her eyes that set her apart from Yuuma. " The one who you will call does not know where Rage is hiding. The sacrifice has already been made. He is waiting for you"
She looked over towards Nasr now. Eyes like ice saw through him and stared at the demon.
" To revive a god...or shall I say to purify one"

He looked at nasr then looked back at her, “tell me, how does a black dragon which this much talent happen to know so much about us. Also dip, can you give rage a message, tell him I prefer it if he would have drinks ready for our meeting. Don’t worry, I have people that can always hold me back. I’m strong alone and in numbers. Now another question. The curses”

She chuckled at the thought of such a meeting with a demon. " Don't worry he will have a table prepared for you"
The statement sent shivers down Nasr's spine.

She curled her tail around her, blade glteaming brightly. " Did you not see me in the sky until I moved? I have my ways of knowing. If you find me in the real world...then I will know the extent of your skill" The moon on her head glowed brightly. Magic that could not be sorted into simple elements resided in her.
" As for the curses, are you not cursed yourself? Immortality drives you forward but where does it lie?"

Her magic caused a light to flash from Nasr's heart. In an instant he keeled over and spat up blood. " What....oh no"

She watched him seemingly without a care. " They are a brand of sorts. Drawing the individual closer to death than they like while calling out to the demons and Luminaries" She raised a claw and pointed to Shinigami's heart. " You see, you are not the only one seeking immortality. The curses are the mark of Greed"

He looked towards nasr then looked back at her, “greed is when you take a supplus of what you don’t need, immortality is something I and my race need”, he said then grabbed the claw, “where have we met before in the real world, whatever nasr is going through, stop it, you know what is wrong. Also, I will find you and when i do, you promise to give me the full details. Your name”

She nodded in agreement at his statement. " Then ask yourself this one question. Do the Luminaries or Nyctorans truly need immortality?"

She looked over when Nasr collapsed. Without the Luminaries magic, his curse showed in full. She stretched her neck out towards him and rested her beak over his heart. " Until you both succeed, rely on Fear's power. You will find your health once more by facing your greatest fear and willingly claim a heart"

Nasr wheezed as the pain shot through his body. The answer was harsh for him but he nodded. Green fire surrounded him for an instant then faded, with it his pain.

She returned her attention to Shinigami. " I shall tell you everything when you find me. My name is Kuroi"

Kuroi, mines shinigami, you already know that. You’re wrong about one thing, the luminaries and Nyctorians jave no business with immortality, I do. And until I get it, I will keep beating up all those who think of it funny. I will meet you again then,”

She smiled with satisfaction. She was well aware they did not need immortality. " Indeed. Wake up when you will then" As before she faded away.

Nasr groan as he sat up. " Well...this got hectic...I wonder how Yuuma is doing" He lazily rolled his head sideways to look out beyond the lake. What he saw made him smirk. " Looks like you got your wish"

He still looked nervous but Yuuma was walking along the treeline with one of the girls. It was hard to tell what element was with him from this distance.

“Someone up there still loves me, let’s go quickly, where the boy”, he said then began to fly to yuuma’s side, “we need to feed him tomorrow. And I told him to keep with his age”

He got up and took to the skies alongside him. " He should not be too hard to find but!" He looked at his friend a bit serious. " Do you know how hard that is to 'stick' to age when he is a child there and adult here?"

Pavol revealed himself as a glowing white bird rose from the trees. He was laughing as he dodged the two dragons tailing him

“Gosh, he’s having too much fun, whys he older than me here, Thant’s not right”, he said then flew to yuuma’s side, “yuuma, let’s go now please, you can talk to.... who’s she”

Nasr chuckled at his response. " I know but consider this. While he matures faster here, his life grows shorter in the physical world. He will be lucky to see his 18th birthday" He circled around until he could land on Yuuma's horn.

Between the question and the extra weight on his head, Yuuma jumped. " I uh....this is...your done already?" He smacked his face realizing how stupid he sounded.
The crystal dragon by his side giggled. " I'm Crysallia"

“Ok, you can talk later”, he said then landed on yuuma’s head, “ok yuuma, less time for girls today I’m afraid we need to go now”, he said then sent a bird made of darkness to pavol with the message, “time to go”

Yuuma sighed with a soft smile before turning towards Pavol. " What did you figure out?" He said as he ran off.
Crysalia half followed with confusion on her face.
When the bird reached Pavol, he turned towards them with a song. Yuuma shimmered with magic now. Watching for when the peacock got close enough to wake them all up. Only then did the night sky swallow them.

The perfect temps of the dream was replaced by cool, damp air. More soothing than anything. Nasr opened an eye to see something most fascinating.
A white robin, just sitting among them without a care. It sat closest to his friend. " Well....what are you doing here? Shinigami, your bird came to say hi"

He looked at the robin, “here to burrow another jacket?”, he asked looking at the robin, “she must have landed from the bildspot of the barrier. The top. I thought robins to fly as much”

He stretched before rolling to his side. " Any notes? I remember you telling my clan to send her if things got bad"

" It's white!!" Pavol exclaimed as he ran over to see the bird. His early morning energy was incredibly overpowering.

Yuuma jumped awake, hitting his horns on the wall. " Slow down kiddo...it's just a..." He now noticed why the kid was so excited. " It is white"

“Hey, anyone but me that touches this bird without my permission dies”, he said with a scary face then picked up the bird, “that weird, I made the situation so good that it wiuld be hard for things to go wrong. My spirit is till there, which is weird maybe he wants a vacation or something”, he muttered checking out the bird for a note, “that guy always doesn’t communicate much so i don’t get what hes thinking”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus