Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" What!? You little..." She got up and grabbed the dagger she put in the wall. The Kelpie laughed at Shinigami's quick thinking.

Pavol jumped down from his spot and followed the others out.
Outside were the two longma plus a third that seemed to be a little different. The crystals that sprouted from the ground seemed to determine the longma of the region. This one held a set of crystal horns on it's head and some crystal scales.

Yuuma climbed onto the crystal one then looked around. " Haven't eaten in a week? We should pick up some food before we leave"

Nasr walked over to his longma. " Or hunt. We have been in this city long enough"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He picked up the kid and put it on his longma, “Nah, I will be fine”, he said then climb on the longma, “quick that woman wants to kill me now”

“Have a good time”, he man said then gathered darkness to his body then disappeared like nasr does

“Huh, we can do that too”, he said

Nasr stared at the empty ground for a bit before climbing up. " I guess you can." He kicked his longma to get it running, his laugh left within the air.

Yuuma's longma followed suit, allowing them to leave quickly. " I believe we should trade who has the boy with them"
Pavol clung tightly to the saddle. Of all things, Luminaries were not trained for such things

“No, I can take care of a 12 year old boy”, he said then followed suit, “shouldn’t be hard. Let’s see, he’s fed, maybe. He’s clothed, he’s energized and he not shouting or crying, I say we are doing a good job up till now. Where should we go to rest”

Nasr simply shook his head with a smile. " Kid is only 7 but sounds like you have everything planned out." He looked back ahead as he thought about where to rest.
" So we have a Luminary boy with us now. He may gain us some leverage later"

Yuuma took lead now. " That boy will be tough to please for a time. Come, I know a good resting place"

Pavol turned to watch Kurikol fade into the distance. Fear, sorrow, and excitement filled him in equal amounts.

Shinigami followed behind, “ so yuuma, are we going to see thyosw girls again. Maybe some will be happy to see me again. Wait I have a kid now”, he said going off bored, “sleepy”

Yuuma looked his shoulder with a nervous smile. " I can show you the real lake. We can camp nearby" Despite his calm tone, he was biting his lip at the thought.

Nasr got a devious grin with the way he placed his words. " Riiight, so who is the mother? Glira maybe?"

Pavol looked at them with confusion. " You know who my mother is! That's a stupid question"

Nasr snickered as he simply waved at the boy. " Right over your head kid but that is alright"

The landscape eventually changed to give way to massive crystals and trees with glittering, gemstone leaves. The forest floor was multicolored due to the sun shining through them like stained glass. Temps seemed well balanced being neither to hot or too cold.

“No of cousrse not flies, she will give him away to the luminaries”, he said patting the boy’s head, “and glira is too aggressive, you don’t know what will happen”

" Yeah...Can't have him trying to kill us again" The scent of water filled Nasr's nose causing him to sit up strait. " The lake is real?"

Yuuma nodded as he led them to a small clearing in the woods. The roar of falls made it seem like the crystals were whispering. Some giant crystals sprouted from some ancient ruins, giving a shelter for them to rest at.
He got off his longma and let it wander. " You two have a choice. Visit the real lake first or get some rest and enjoy the dream lake"

“Wait, question, how did you know that the lake was real and here. And I pick the second option”, he said looking at yuuma intensely with a look of I want in

Yuuma pointed upward to the towering ruins. " These are everywhere. It's amazing what they hold" He turned and stepped inside. His voice was enhanced by the echo they allowed. " Exploring is one of my great passions. I had climbed to the top of one of these ruins when I say the lake"

Nasr got down then pulled a blanket off his saddle. " That easy? Sure it wasn't the girls? Anyway I agree with Shinigami, it's been a long night" For as old as the ruins were, they still looked to be in good condition. Faint magic sang within the walls suggesting a powerful past.

He peered out a window at his friend. " You said you wanted more answers in the dreams anyway. What about the boy?"

Pavol started to shift side to side now. The height seemed to bother him for some reason. " I'll explore or practice my magic"

“Well no. We are taking him with us. Let’s let him see the true world in his small eyes”, he said getting off the longma and helped the boy down, “exits high time the he saw a world outside those towers. Speaking of towers, could we check his memories for info”, he said then brought out his notebook, “also boy, never touch this book”

Nasr placed his hands behind his head as he looked around. " Good point. About time a Luminary saw the real world" Dropping his arms, he looked at them. " Maybe he will make the perfect replacement for the High Luminary"

Pavol looked at the book in his hand. " Why not? It's just a book. You read it or write in it right?"

Yuuma worked to get the beds set up while they talked. Using magic to blast debris out before heading out to grab the blankets

“Oh its that any part of you that touches this book gets cut off”, he said, “and if you read this book, you go blind and ,Ute, you only hear from this book and touch its papers not the book”, he said then made his way to yuuma holding the boy

Pavol leaned away from the book. The thought of being harmed by a book stuck in his mind like glue. " How can you touch it then?"

Yuuma finished laying out the beds before standing to take the boy. " It's high time you both learn the history of our race. It will also explain why Nasr freaked out when he learned of Rage"

Nasr sat down on his bed as he considered their group. It seemed far too ironic how their elements were.

“Easy, dont, or I will harm you”, he said then gave the boy to yuuma and sat down on a blanket and tore out four pieces if paper. He drew on them and threw them out into the air. Then began to glow white and black and flew to form a square barrier around them.

Yuuma seemed to understand the nature of his magic and nodded with approval. Setting the boy down, he placed his thumb to his forehead. A crescent moon glowed underneath just before Pavel's tail feathers filled with color. " What did you do to me!?" He whined.

Yuuma sat down now. " Shh. You are just under night's veil" The familiar night-mist left his hand and filled the room.
Nasr yawned and leaned back as it forced him to the dream realm.

The place that they would find themselves this time was the ruins. They looked brand new with the fine materials and vibrant colors. Strange murals and a long forgotten language covered the walls. The magical song was very clear now. A mystical ambiance that called to a power deep within the soul

“Ok, the ruins is in the new form, now where’s the dragon”, he said moving around like a kid, “I wanna see the dragon, is he outside”

" He's over here!" That wasn't a voice Nasr had heard before. He looked down the dark hall until he saw a blue glow. " I guess we just follow" his own form vanished in the darkness as he ran down the hall.

It opened up to a massive room with a gaping hole in the middle. Any without the ability to fly would surely die as they fell. A soft green light filled room." Up here!" The voice said again.
Nasr looked up to see the source of the light. A crystal larger than the sunstone towers floated above. A glowing blue peacock flew circles around it while a dragon leisurely sat atop it. " Yuuma and is that Pavol?"

Yuuma nodded as he looked down. " His spirit has matured faster than his shell. Here, among the dreams he is equal to 26 years of life"

“So the boy is an old man here”, he asked confused then brought out his notebook, sat down and began to write, “so many questions. Yuuma, no pavol, you start”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus