Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You knuckle head" Nasr said in a joking way. " It's not just you"

With the double attack from the energy, Fear was forced into the open. It's liquid form oozing from the walls. When it saw Shinigami, it reached out with it's claws. " It is impossible for one not to feel fear!" It's own point was made when it flinched at the unusual shriek.

The distraction was enough for Nasr to finish making his point. Large black wings stretched out from his friend's shadow. A second shadow separated from it, wings and all, to possess the headless valra.

The split flame became solely purple before sinking into the blood. As the body moved, a valravn skull floated up to it's outstretched hand. " Have you ever played knocking heads? Loads of fun really until you lose your own"
The other Valra let go of the ankle as it turned. Here the one he had killed now was replacing it's old head with a skull. The mixed flame surround the reanimated Valra for a moment. Rising to great heights to create a larger one.

Fear turned in time to lock talons with this demon. Nasr smirked as he looked Fear in the eyes. " Got ya" He opened his beak to release the unusual shriek. It's deeper yet harsh tone befitting the Valra. Seeing the source now made the demon freeze in his own fear. Hopefully biding enough time for Shinigami to do whatever he needed to.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Take us up” shinigami said as he began to reach form two then three then four, “nevermind”, he said then the paper he had cut earlier moved on and formed a square around fear, “get away now if you don’t want to be sealed in your own body nasr”

There was no complaints as his massive wings shifted forward to knock him away from Fear. The power was great enough to cause bones to be splashed up on the solid floor.
" I am the master of nightmares you stupid demon!" He laughed as he vanished into the darkness. " And that High Luminary will know it when I am through with him"

“This is getting ridiculous p, come back here you whiny skull”, he said then filled the paper with rage’s mana and sent them to capture fear like his last attack. He walked over to nasr, “cam we go somewhere else, this place gives me a headache”

Nasr rested his hand on the wall as the flames surrounded him to return him to his normal Valravn form. The darkness shattered like glass and fell at their feet. The new light was blinding for some time.
They were back where they started, at the old mansion. " And now you know why that demon is a pain in the rear. Ok we both need to tie that one down"

He sat down on the floor, “well, already in it. You see, rage and fesr are brothers meaning that his and fear’s aura are connected. I infused some of rage’s sure into the trap so they will look for fear find him and bring him to us. Then I will reform the strongest sealing technique I know and seal fear into you. It will leave a mark so what do you want it to look like. Might as well make it look good”

To actually choose how magic would leave a mark. Nasr leaned against the wall to think. " Something cool is right....a raven skull would be cool...or is that too simple?"
He shifted his talons over his heart as he considered the idea. Light gathered in his hand until a tiny heart sat in his hand. He looked at it with a smile. " Nah, let's make it a valravn holding Fear's head" He chuckled and looked at his friend. " Unless you have a better idea. Anyway this should help. My fears in one place"

“No. How about a raven. Spreading its wings going into the sun”, he said scratching his head, “not all ravens do that. You can be the first”

" The first huh?" He thought about that for a bit, resting a finger over the tip of his beak. Yuuma had said something similar.
" Sure, let's go for that. After all light and dark exist together" He nodded with a satisfied smile.

“Ok then”, he said then fired a huge dragon aura to attack fear, “that should weaken him a bit”, he said with a sly smile, “he’s taking his time isn’t he”

Nasr raised the tiny heart to the sky. " Of course. It's afraid now. We just need to....make everything worth it" The heart shattered into tiny pieces and was carried away on the wind.
Voices, impossible to understand chattered around them. They belonged to Nasr all his years and those he knew.

The wind was all that howled around them for a time. Between Shinigami's attacks and Nasr's fears, the demon crawled out of the passage. A few cracks in it's skull showed from the attacks. It's massive claws tore into the ground as it tried to reach them.

“Ok, finally”, he said as his body began to glow white. The papers surrounded fear and created a barrier around him. Out of them came chains that tied him in place, “come closer nasr”, he said as a dark magic circle appeared on his palm

Fear fought against the chains that bound him. As the demon thrashed about, he found himself tightly chained and confined. Everything that the demon was got poured into a deafening scream.
Nasr stepped closer as instructed, smirking at the demon. " Game is over. This is my nightmare now" He looked over at his friend and nodded. He was ready

He placed his palm with the circle on nasr’s stomach and began to perform the seal. A chain emerged from the barrier and staged through his hand to nasr’s stomach. Fear’s aura began flow through the chain to nasr. After so’e minutes fear aura was gone then he released th chain form nasr and bent down to take a deep breath. Like he had said, there was a mark on nasr

Feeling the energy flow into him felt strange, invigorating, and terrifying all at the same time. An awaking of crafting nightmares and finding one's fears filled his mind.
The demon tried to fight back as it's liquid body faded bit by bit. By the time the sealing was finished, it's fingers, claws, and skull remained.

Nasr touched the mark but was not given the luxury of looking at it quite yet. When Shinigami dropped, he reached out to him a bit cautious if the guardians returned. " That took a lot out of you. Good thing we are asleep"

He collapsed onto the floor, “it did, you know I will do now”, he said as hdpis body began to transform back to normal, “I’m gonna sleep now. Yes, get fear’s remains, ask it to change into something that’s easy to move in. He will obey”, he said panting and began to close his eyes, “falling asleep in a dream, doesn’t seem bad right?”

He chuckled as he stepped back to avoid getting blasted again. " Just avoid falling into too many dreams or you will never wake up"

Taking his advice, Nasr stepped over to Fear's skull and placed his hands on it. What would he ask it to become? What did he need? The gladiator style bracers he had gave him an idea. " That's it....your talons are mine now. They shall become a deadly set of gauntlets. Your skull contains the magic of this realm, it shall sit around my neck..." He saw the pendant Shinigami gave him earlier. Too many necklaces would get tangled. " As a choker"

The bones lit in the mixed fire, showing their bond. Like with Rage, the remains glowed brightly and twisted into the shapes he demanded. These placed themselves on Nasr. He felt the leather against his neck as he smiled at his new set of talons. The metal was icy and shined with the green of Fear. Occasionally a tormented soul could be seen in the metal.

“Not everyone asks for a checker you know”, he said, “let’s get yuuma to wake us up. I feel uneasy for some reason”, he said scratching his head, “auctualky, you stay here until we test your body, I will keep you company”

He hooked the metal talon through the eyes of the skull. " I avoid untangling chains later" Pulling the claw free, he walked over to the fountain and sat down. " Fear is sealed now. Why would you feel uneasy?"
He reached back and pulled a petal out of the water. It changed into a silver goblet with rubies embedded in it. The starred shaped was perfect for pouring liquids into a beak. " Stay here longer....I guess I could manage just do not forget me" He smirked before raising the goblet for a drink.
He then froze and looked at his friend with suspicion. The goblet was carefully lowered to avoid spilling. " Test my body? Sure the wounds are bad but are you expecting something else to go wrong?"

“I was using rage’s aura while fighting. My body is on the same Lima with the boy. I know rage will try to hurt him. I meant treat by the way”, he said scratching his head, “we will be able to sleep when we reach the dragon yuuma will come get us, I hope”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus