Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" I see...you are planning how to take that one down" He had a giant skull form beneath him so he could sit. " But the fear of losing what they have will make greed more powerful...still fueling Rage....the demons feed one another"

An earth dragon rose from below to take the diamond. Seeing this raised the ire of the others. A fire dragon dove from the sky to steal it only to be stopped by a boulder that was tossed at it. The diamond was bright as it fell towards the ground. As a stone hand reached up to catch it, a great light flashed. When it cleared crystals had shattered the stone.
A crystaline dragon stood atop them, victorious with the diamond in hand. A fire dragon blasted her with a searing breath to no avail. While cloaked in flames the dragon fused the diamond into her own body.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

But he’s powerless against those that don’t have greed. If you have a need then you don’t have greed. What we have are needs and if we keep destroying what he has, we win”, he said writing down and looked at the crystal dragon, “we have a winner already, too bad, she’s not strong enough for me.”, he said then looked at nasr, “did your mana for fear rise”

" A need....That makes sense. Greed always wants more even when he doesn't need it" His memories of tribal life were vague but his friend's statement rang true with them. A tribe always had a need for what they did or collected. In the city luxuries were everything and greed could grow.

Returning to reality, he watched as a rock dragon attacked the crystal dragon.
" Yes, it did rise. Now that one has claimed it...she is afraid of losing the diamond" Nasr stood again to look at his friend. " What kind of strength are you looking for in a dragon?"

I’ve already seen the strongest dragon, she even has what I’m looking for, only problem is that she’s too old. I want someone around my age that’s stronger than her”, he said writing in his book, “ if I had rage with me the experiment would be complete but your results should proof my point. So we should keep doing what we are doing, destroying towers and make him mad. He will come to us”

" Immortality seems a curse at times" He said thinking of how the dragon looked. For as old as she was she looked no older than them. " I wonder..." He shook his head then focused on the task at hand.

" We have many more towers to go then. Time to grate on a prissy demon. Maybe we will find a dragon along the way. There must be others like her out there" He looked up to the dream moon and wondered what the real world was like now. " Better you did not pair up with a god since you wish to avoid that life"

“Oh a god, those ones never die so you can’t get rid of them. But immortality is all I need, the rest are better thanks to it “, he said with a blank dumb face then threw another diamond at the middle of the fight. This one was glowing pink, “my kind gives those to people they see as fit as a spouse. They’re rare to come by”

He watched the pink diamond fall and vanish into the fight. The reality of the diamond didn't seem to catch up until a bit late.
" Whaaa-!? And your just going to toss it into a fight like that!?" He flew in front of his friend now. " That is supposed to be a well thought out choice? What if another weak dragon gets it? Have you seriously gone mad?"

What he had forgotten about though was the group of dragons that had scattered. The pink diamond had pointed them out now and a bolt of lightning struck Nasr. " AGGHH!!" Feathers flew in all directions now.
A tornado formed around Shinigami as a dragon flew below. " Is that so? It's mine!"

He caught nasr before he could fall, “gesh I think you make them jealous”, he said then sent some ravens made out of darkness to get the diamond, “who cares about a diamond like that, no one will get it and if they do, it won’t be theirs”

Electricity danced over his body now. His feathers stood out in every direction now. " Jealous..." he said with a grin. " Why should I make them jealous? Heh feel like rage to you?"
As the dragons tried chasing down the raven, Nasr summoned another skull to stand on. " Uh...maybe Kuroi knows where we can find another with her power..."

But no one is like her”, he said then made a Chinese dragon out of dark aura and sent it to get the diamond. The dragon got between the fight and dispersed into small ravens that went around and one picked up the diamond in its beak and took it to the air, “why would they attack you then”

He smirked as he tried to get his feathers to lay right again. " You DO like her! Ow" He shook his hand from the shock before working on his feathers more. " Now what are you going to do once you are immortal? Forever trapped in an age. Time has no meaning at that point"

He stopped fussing over his feathers to watch the Chinese dragon disrupt the fight. Once it split into ravens he shrugged. " Maybe that's why they attacked me. They blame me for stealing their fun. It's your magic"

“I don’t understand and no I don’t, too old”, he said as he directed the ravens to come together and for, another choppiness dragon with the diamond in its mouth, “ if one person of my kind lives forever then we can all come together knowing that w will never die out”, he said as the diamond reached him and he took it and put it in his pocket, “I guess that’s that, let’s go to another side”, he said floating away

" Fine, fine" He said spreading his wings to follow. " So you share immortality then? That is what sounds like to me" A few sparks still danced between his wing feathers.
From here he could tell the lake was divided in two. The side they were on was more open but the other had a thicker forest around it and crystals that glowed brighter. The magical energy was much stronger there.

“Ha, let’s go to the side that’s clearly dangerous to all those that goes near it”, he said to nasr as he went to the side with forests, “ we don’t need to share the immortality, we just need one person to have it”

" Perfect. Hey maybe we will find someone with power" He chuckled as he glided down to skim the tops of the trees. Crystals he got close too finished drawing the electricity off.

His mind focused once more on Shinigami's situation as he perched somewhere in the trees. " Now that is pretty cool."

“Autually, I’m saying they will have to mate till they get someone loved by mana like the chances are lower that finding pink crystals”, hE said with a blank face, “anything to keep us alive”

He shifted on the branch in an awkward way. " Well that's just....you are a true rarity. So that's why you look after your kind as a whole" He jumped along from one branch to the other now

He kept floating beside him, “my kind can do a lot of stuffs. More than light and dark. We are loved by energy after all, it’s just that dark and light is our favorite.”, he said as he began to look around, “i said enough I think”

" You are always so secretive. Must be to prevent others from using you" A shift in the magic flowed through the forest. Everything stopped for a brief moment before returning to normal.
This caught his attention as he looked around now. Holding the truck of the tree while he peeked around. " It would be nice to see your other powers....well that was strange"

“Oh you mean the sudden change in power, she’s here”, he said lowering down to land, “if not then let’s hope it’s a girl cause that’s what I’m into”, he said with a blank face

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus