Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He closed a single eye and turned his head away when he heard of the rest. " That is the last thing the boy needs. Ok I think I can get Yuuma's attention"

The reality of the ghostly shapes became revealed as the eyes on the skull lit up. Before them Yuuma and Pavol looked like ghosts. " We want them to see you so..." Setting the goblet down, he got up and walked over to the ghost.
" Ah sleep. Maybe we can take a vacation there too. All this running around is wearing me out" Satisfied he reached out to grab one of Yuuma's horns.
The odd pressure forced the young dragon to look over his shoulder at the "ghosts"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Tell him to wake us up when they get to the dragon, he knows the way”, he said then fell asleep. Light and dark mana surrounded him as he did

Watching him fall asleep, Yuuma smiled and shook his head.
Communication between such realms was not easy and always took much energy to maintain. Not wishing to pass out, Nasr reached out to run his hand through Yuuma's ghost.

It felt strange to both of them. For Nasr it felt like passing his hand through a charged static net. For Yuuma he got a chill with the impression of the message. Before he could answer they faded from view, each on their own world once more.

Nasr sat down now as he sighed his raspy sigh. A nap would be everything now with trying to speak a few times past that barrier. His mind was foggy and felt weighed down by a bolder. The sound of his own heartbeat completed the silence and gradually lulled him to a deeper sleep.

Rage’s aura began to come loose as he slept. Tiny pieces of it flew out and began to form butterflies that flew around like in a dogfight. He continued sleeping however with peace of mind

The longma was the first to get edgy with the change going on. Shifting about, pawing the ground, and becoming difficult for the boy. " Yuuma....what's going on?" He said as he attempted to get the creature to walk straight.

The scared tone made Yuuma look over just in time to watch Pavol's tail light. He pulled hard on the reins to drive the creatures closer.
In his rush, he nearly knocked them both to the ground as he grabbed the boy. He ran his hands over the feathers and used his power of night to snuff out the fire.

Rattled, the boy looked back to see his burnt tail. " Hey!! My pretty tail is ruined!!" Though his voice was harsh, tears began to shimmer in his eyes.

He was still asleep when the incident happened. A warm portion of dark aura cover his body so pressing the rage from going off.

" You'll grow new ones in time. Please be patient" He said looking up at the panicking longma. " For now, your coming with me. We must hurry"

He placed the boy on his longma before grabbing the other. As he attached it to Nasr's longma, he spoke softly to calm it down.

" Hurry up!" Pavol said said shifting in the saddle.

" We can't have a scared beast pulling at our backs." With the knot tied, he ran back to front and climbed on. " Ok let's move" The two trailing got pulled hard as the lead longma broke into a run

He opened his eyes and saw the rage moving around. He quickly stood up and canceled out tue aura before it got any worse, “nasr. Tell me you didn’t die”

The echoe of his friend's voice was faint, barely reaching through the wall of the second dream. A distinct word, die, caught his attention and dragged him from weight of the dream.

A bit slow to wake up, he opened an eye, still glazed with exhaustion. " Nope, not dead yet"

“Ah, did you feel any thing strange”, he sparked looking at his body, “they better didn’t scratch me, I just got clean”, he said walking around

" Scratch you?" He sat up smiling now. " If they scratch you then I would wonder where your guardians are"
His wings quivered as he stretched them out. " Anyway no if something strange happened I missed it. Dream layers do that?"
Without warning he sank into a pool of darkness that appeared below him

“Hey, is there a way we could go to that lake again. You know the one yuuma likes so much”, he asked with a small smile, “maybe we can find out a skull girl.”, he said walking looking down at the liquid, “wouldn’t hurt would it”

He poked his head up so the top barely showed above. The idea was tempting especially with the kid not being around this time. His eyes lit up with mischief once more as his lifted his head a little higher.
" Look for a skull girl? Sounds fun. There better be a dragon girl for you." Raising his hand, he beckoned him to follow before diving back under the dark liquid.

He looked at the liquid and his clean freak self peakd out, “you’re really asking me to jump in that. Like I get you like what you like but no”, he said stepping back, “not in that”

Nasr's laughed floated through the air. " Aww I could make it much worse for you....but I won't" The darkness spread until it swallowed the world around him. It would feel like he was free falling until bubbles rose from below.
Above they gathered to create light that rippled like water. beams of moonlight pierced through the darkness, purifying it into a crystalline blue.

From below, Nasr rested his hand on Shinigami's back to shove him towards the surface. He didn't stay there as he swam to the side before blocking the light with his wings.

He gave a dumb confused look, “ok, I know this sounds dumb but what’s going on, like I just woke up come on”

" You really are not used to how fast dreams change are you?" His head jolted up just before he swam towards the falls. A the fins of a dragon now filtered the light for a moment as they passed.
" We are at the lake!" Nasr held a massive smile now as he looked around.

He looked around and smiled, “well, you know what they say, if you can live in your dreams, make it something you will enjoy, “he said floating up, “hello beautiful worlds”

" Damn right" He said lifting his wings. " Now where to start..." He looked around at the myriad of dragons that were swimming or relaxing by the shore.

A small wind dragon hovered above the water and giggled at Shinigami. " Hello to you too"

“Hmmmmmmmm”, he said looking at her, “well, she’s not here so I guess I will talk with her”m he said then began to follow the wind dragon then stoped, “you coming?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus