Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Nasr looked him with a 'duh' look before shaking his head. " Time to find out who did that" The branch shook for a bit when he launched off it.
As he flew he noticed he felt sluggish in some areas and very nimble in others. Against his better judgment he chose to follow the areas that made him feel like he was moving slowly.

It was strange watching his wings move swiftly to so slowly that he could see every detail of the feathers midflight. His fascination kept him from realizing that he was now completely still, frozen in mid air. Past a few trees he could see light and a clearing. Was the light from the moon or from the crystals?
Voices now, female at that. One was familiar it sounded like Kuroi but the other he did not know. They were just far enough he could not make them out but they fell silent suddenly.
A familiar black dragon peeked around the tree and smiled. " Back so soon, boys?"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Ok, this is what I siad I didn’t want her to do, what happen to just coming out and talking”, he said a little annoyed, “ok, are they there yet”

Kuroi shook her head as she chuckled. " Almost. As for talking come see the one responsible." She retreated once more and spoke to the other who had yet show themselves.
A few moments later the time was restored to normal. Nasr dug into a tree with his talons, quickly turning to avoid hitting hit.

" What do you mean the one responsible" He said flying into the clearing. What he saw forced his own mind to create the illusion of slowed time.

Sitting next to Kuroi was another dragon. Her eyes completely black except for a thin ring of silver around her pupils. Her slim body, which resembled a cross between Asian and European dragons, was of a vivid indigo fading to black at her limbs and snout. Atop her head were diamond horns that gracefully flowed back into fine antlers. Massive blue-white scales along her spine created a feathery mane. Her wings he could not tell if they were energy or real but also seemed to be made of diamond, same as her belly plating.
What truly caught his attention were the glowing marks across her body. They were as elegant as any true elven work, Lunar in origin, a brand of Lumerin. They drew on a long forgotten memory from his childhood. Under his breath, he said a single word. " Eclipse..."
Though he was referring to an event, the dragon looked up at him.

He flew beside nasr, “not excaltly a skull girl but if she’s what you want then ok”, he said chuckling then looked at kuroi, “I forgot your name for a sec, if you’re here then they aren’t there yet. I should go to them soon. Who’s your friend that my friend seems to have interest in.”

" What!? No you-AaGh!" The distraction caused him to look away at the wrong time, effectively flying into a crystal with a loud crack.

Kuroi chuckled as she watched the Valra slide towards the ground. She then looked at Shinigami. " I'm Kuroi and this rarity here is...well your friend figured it out. This is Eclipse"

The young dragon still didn't say anything yet but lowered her head to acknowledge him.

Rubbing his stinging head, Nasr staggered back to his feet. " You have no idea what you are looking at do you?"

“Well”, he said with wide eyes like a child, “it’s a beautiful rare sight to see dragon”, he said then flew to her side and began to check out her horns, “sweet. Hey are like diamonds”, he said then took out his notebook and began to write, “good, strong, beauttiful”, he said then flew to the top of kuroi still looking at eclipse, “what’s not to love about one so fine. Those scales were created by an artist. Not all crew make black look so fine.”, he said then looked at nasr, “so?l

His compliments made Eclipse pull her jaw to her neck as she blushed. " They are diamonds, yes. And...thank you" Her tail curled up by her side now.

" So my tailfeathers!" Nasr said as a smile slowly returned. " Those markings are a blessing of Lumerin! You NEVER see them"

Kuroi looked up towards Shinigami with a smile. " To make his point more clear, Eclipse has been gifted with elements never heard of before. You already witnessed her ability to manipulate time"

“Time time time”, he said rubbing his chin, “really?”, he said with a little dumb face, “ha, guess I missed it. Any way why is she here and not out there. Oh those girls get jealous”

" That and she's a tribal girl" Kuroias she shifted her head to the side. " All of those girls out there are from the city"

Eclipse got up now and turned to touch the touch the crystals. They sang as they got brighter then vibrant northern lights stretched across the sky. She smiled at them even though they were not her best ability. " They are jealous but if word of my existence reached the Luminaries then...." Her gentle smile seemed to hide something darker.

Then they will lock you up and do their best to get you to use their power for tehir own use”, he said writing down with a little smile, “don’t worry, we are getting rid of them soon. We just need greed in our hands. Speaking of which, who will house greed. Kuroi, you have everything. So will you do it”, he said looking down to her eyes

His understanding of the situation made Eclipse turn to face him. She nodded while maintaining her sweet expression. " Then my people...they will no longer need to fear attack?"

Nasr flew up to perch on her diamond horns. " Exactly! We all are tired of their tyranny"

The question of housing a demon, especially one from her mother, was a bit unsettling to Kuroi. She looked at Shinigami for a time as she ran the different possibilities through her head. So much risk but finally she saw a way for it to work. " Very well, I can house Greed. But remember that demon already has a vessel. He will need to be slain before I can take him in"

Then you do the slaying”, he said, “I can do it but you wold be better for the job”, he said then slid to the top of her nose, “once greed is taken care of then we plan on how to awake the man. We should do that now. I need info on the man kuroi, can you tell me”

" I can provide you with what young need but first.." Kuroi shifted her gaze past him to Nasr. " Tell me, what does your keen nose smell?"

" Huh?" He tipped his head a bit confused before finally realizing what she met. A sickeningly sweet scent had been in his nose for some time now though not strong enough for the others to notice. " I smell food...ok death and decay"

She nodded as Pavol's voice floated through the air, faint yet clear. "Why did we have to come here!? I'm going to be sick..."

Yuuma's voice soon followed with a focused yet caring tone. "Nasr still needs healing and Shinigami needs answers"

Kuroi looked back at the one on her nose. " You're here...almost. Before you wake I will say that the High Luminary has been trained to be cruel. Their standard of perfection is so high that they are expected to kill their parents. This not only says they are ready to rule but is deemed a mercy that they will never face the "ugliness" of old age"

“Ok then”, he said then looked at her eyes, “would be tough leaving the dragon form”,he said then jump down, “will you friend be there, yuuma will like her. And please prepare something for us.”

She chuckled a bit at how he was. The company of his kind would indeed be pleasant to have around. " An immortal world filled with dragons. That would be ideal for you would it not?" Her eyes shifted long enough to watch Nasr fade away.
" Eclipse is not at the castle but you could send this Yuuma out to find her. As for food, it shall be ready when you get here"

“Ok”, he said waving, “also remember what I told you the last time. Can’t eat it i you prepared it yourself. I made that rule for myself”

" Yes, or you may want to stay forever" The dream faded away as Yuuma tried to wake him up.

Nasr was awake now staring at the scorched city. Rage had truly ravaged the place. If he wasn't hurting so badly then he would fly over to check it out.

Pavol was still whining about the scent as he paced back and forth between the longma. " Hurry it up! My nose can't take much more!" In a childish fit, he walked over to hit Shinigami in the leg. " WAKE UP!!"
Nasr turned and glared at him as Yuuma sighed. " That's not nice....or polite"

He woke up instantly and took a sniff of the flames, “humans, buildings fire, I smell all three, who’s responsible”, he said with a mad face, “hoe did rageget our, no,I thought we stayed clear of the luminaries”, he said standing up and shuffling pavol’s hair

Pavol grumbled as he tried to fix his messed up hair. He enjoyed the friendly attention compared to the strict rules he had known but right now too many things were wrong.
Nasr recalled memories of the first time they met with Kuroi. " This must be what she meant when she said the sacrifice had already been made. This city was the sacrifice made for Rage and his host. They were dead long before we got here" He looked towards the sky and turned his head until he saw massive storm clouds. " That's where she is"

Yuuma followed his gaze to the clouds. " How do you expect us to get up their? You're hurt and Shinigami's wings show when he's angry. The weather that surrounds that place is enough to keep us from reaching the castle" The shadows on his eyes showed just what he was sacrificing to get them there.
Pavol finally laughed. He had gotten used to Yuuma's philosophical discussions during the ride." You're funny. I think you're brain went to sleep without you"

“Leave the storm to me”, he said walking to wards the flames then stoped for a bit. Rage’s aura began to gether around it, “forget about wings, I have enough to get through and get rid of it. She knew that and didn’t bother to warn us about the storm”, he said as he reached stage 3. His horns and wings had lava markings on the. It’s was like his blood was now lava, “I’m having a long talk with rage, take nasr to her when its over”, he said then disappeared into the air. He flew to the top of the storm

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus