Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Chaos is more than wind" She said watching him from a distance. " But for this demon, you're right" Chaos' cry faded with the winds, while they swirled around Shinigami.
Kuroi spread her wings and tucked her scythe behind her as she looked around. There was something else that needed to be found in this nonsensical world. It was Chaos after all, it couldn't be this easy.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok", he said flying over to her,"I feel like you think something is missing, I believe so too. I know rage and fear made me look around for them but this is tok easy"

" The fact that you agree only confirms my thoughts." A mirror formed between them when she held her hand out. " Chaos is destruction and creation, life and death, contradictions in general. I believe we must become the same. Guard your mind lest madness take you"

The darkness in the mirror faded to let them see their reflections. For Kuroi, her reflection was a true opposition. "How would Shinigami react with this?" She wondered as she touched the mirror. The silver glass turned to liquid, allowing her to take the reflection and guide it from the mirror.

Chaos had given her a male counterpart. The similar style made it easy to tell they were one and the same. She looked up at him and nodded. " A shadow of myself so Shadow shall be your name"

He looked at the mirror and saw a blank, "I've been trained to be at peace with all aspects of things. Good bad evil genius dumb, you can't create chaos in something that already has it", he said touching the mirror then cracked it, "what's the game here"

Hearing the mirror crack, Shadow whipped around to split it in two. The mirror stood a moment longer before shattering. " I believe it's because of your peace. As a god, chaos must exist in me." She stated as she motioned towards Shadow.

He held a crooked grin as he sized up Shinigami. There had to be something chaotic enough that would keep the final peice hidden from him. " A boy with all the answers" He said in a snide way. " The game is this, what you are looking for is so obvious that you will miss it easily." Shadow reached out with own scythe to Shinigami. " How do you think that demon would prevent you from finding it?"

Well I'm looking for chaos so I say that has to be you. Well best way to stop me is taking it away, wait I will still find it, blindfold me, but sense of smell. Um, distract me, point me to somewhere else", he said as the statue flew to his side and grabbed the scythe with two fingers, "it's rude to point. Now tell me, what spirit did they create you from. There are only three demons, your behavior is like that of a spirit being"

Ignoring the fact that his scythe was held, Shadow chuckled. " You are wiser than you know" He tried to pull the blade free only to let go. It dissolved into darkness as he turned towards Kuroi. " Taking it away..." A devious grin showed as he circled her. " A distraction to solve the riddle? Do you have the answer?"

She watched Shadow closely while trying to find the answer he held. Being one and the same, she should have been able to hear his thoughts as she did Shinigami's yet there was nothing. Before she could speak, the world around them swirled about like paint. When it restabilized she found herself alone, on a floating island.

A laugh from above made her look up. There was Shadow, upside down on a different island.
" What spirit am I? I am crafted from your friend's spirit and yet Mischief" He said smirking towards the side. Kuroi followed his gaze to see a sideways island rising like the sun. Seemed they each had their own island in the chaos now.

He sat down, "I'm gonna lie down here and wait cause I'm getting tired of his party tricks", he said as the statue stood beside him, "kuroi, tell me. In at he crazy. I mean too crazy. Also what's taking so long. I know you have a way to beat him you're just waiting fro me to use that spell", he said to her through the link

"Crazy, yes, but remember this is the realm of Chaos. Still..." She looked around, hoping to find some clue of what they were looking for. "He must know where it is. Beating him won't give us answers"

Shadow had called back his scythe and was spinning it for amusement. " Party tricks?! When does chaos makes sense?" The blade flew off when he pointed towards the empty sky. A faint whistle could be heard as it soared along. " Don't tell me you give up! It's so boring to quit before starting"

Well like I said, I'm looking for chaos and I'm not in the mode for hide and seek. Raged didn't tell you how much I hate those. And what hiking of game master suggest a game where only he gets all the fun", he said to shadow, "hey kuroi since he's part of you, what are you looking for. I already found mine"

" Hide and seek!?" He stated while sitting forward. Both Shinigami and Kuroi were observed with a dark fascination. " Oh I love this! It couldn't be more chaotic on your minds! The answer is in plain view!"

Scowling, Kuroi reached up towards him. " Then give us the answer!" She couldn't find the words to answer Shinigami though she wanted to. Her eyes grew wide without warning as knots built in her stomach. She had never felt this before, what was going on?

Her response caused Shadow to erupt in laughter. " Did you figure it out? Ok, ok, so the fun needs to be shared" He glanced towards the golden statue, then to it's owner. He opened his mouth to speak only for a familiar and unwanted voice to speak. " Show him, Shadow. It's time for him to join in the fun"

He glared at the sky and moved his hand in a circle. " Who the hell are you?" The whistle returned as he shifted his hand towards Kuroi. The scythe returned, soaring towards her. She expected it to fly through her like every other attack. In an instant ice sprouted where her blood landed. " What? This is....impossible...in the dreams"

Behind her, Ferrin, the former vessel of Chaos grabbed the scythe. " God of Death, right? You want fun, fine. The rules of this game are simple. Chaos is tangled in your goddess' life line. End her life, change when she was born, whatever, immortality is now an illusion. You must cut through her life line to gain Chaos but you cannot make her exist before her time" The Luminary smirked as he looked up towards Shinigami. A trickle of blood ran from the corner of his mouth, evidence of the curse from breaking free earlier. " This may be a dream but the changes you make will effect the very fabric of reality"

You're asking me to kill her parents before she was born. What makes you think i won't kill you after her", he said standing up and the statue disappeared, "first you get my name wrong then you ask me to do this to my partner and then you interrupt in our mission. Forget it all, let's change the game. Stop her from coming to me and o will play your game but if not, you play mine", he said as then statue appeared beside kuroi and lifted her up, "oh and if she's injured, well I will show you why the demons aren't in league to wish me gone"

Ferrin laughed with the counter offer given. " Oh you truly do know how to work with Chaos. Very well! She will never have found you but in trade all the knowledge you gained from her, even what's written will be gone" Strands of light flowed from her blood when he swung his hand over the ground. It gathered before the Luminary in a tangled knot of Kuroi's entire life.

" Now....where to start..." He said casually, running his fingers across the magic film. Madness showed in his smile as he saw what would occur. "The fool just handed victory to me!" He thought to himself. Shadow let out a roar when the Luminary touched the place he planned to rearrange. " By the way...you can't kill me if you don't even know who I am. History will be rewritten"

" I must...force him....to play...Shinigami's game...or everything..." The sting of mortality was worse than being impaled by a hot iron but not enough for her to watch the world burn. She grabbed at the statue's fingers to help right herself. " Mind you...that is my...life" Silver streaks rushed to the Luminary forcing him back. Between him and the life line were the two scythes, imbedded in the ground in the shape of an X.

You don't even know who she is", he said laughing and mana from the statute flowed into kuroi and cut the luminary ties to her and disappeared into a portal with her, "tell me who you are then cause it would be boring to figure it out",, he said as the portal appeared beside him, "oh by the way, you can always run away, not that it will save you. Chaos to my side now"

Ferrin ran forward in a futile effort to catch Kuroi. When she vanished, he stopped and clenched his fists. " You believe you know her better?" He said turning around to face Shinigami. " You, who doesn't belong in this world"

Taking the role of a 'god', the Luminary forced the dream to shatter. The physical realm now clawed at their minds, hoping to wake them. This weakened the tie to Kuroi's life line yet Chaos still attempted to escape by Shinigami's request.

" I am the younger brother to the High Luminary. Surely you knew this" The winds of chaos began to scatter his dream image. Ferrin glared at the demon for heeding his foe but as he watched it struggled to break free, a smile returned. " I will place my bets on a single hunter and it's not you"

"Get Nasr", he said to kuroi with the link then stepped forward, "I son non you rage, take us you know where", he said laughing as the dream works began to change and the place got hotter, "I won she's with me now you okay my game", he said as the statue appeared beside him with kuroi, "the rule is simple don't die, and also death isn't just am hunter, he's also a fisherman,", he said as the dream change to rage's dream but now there was a black castle in the middle of the volcano which was as high as half the volcano. They were on top of it and he looked down at the luminary, "you try to take over, you failed you try to take her from me you failed you try to take chairs you failed. Last game survive and even if you win, you lose", he said as the gates of the castle opened

The change of environment forced Ferrin to lift his tail off the ground. Carefully turning to avoid lighting his feathers, he scowled at the black mountain. " You haven't won yet" Defiance filled his eyes as he looked to the top of the castle. " You are still a foreigner to this world! In the end you have no right to rule!"

With the return of the statue and Kuroi, another familiar voice joined in. " Scaaary!" Perched on the statue's shoulder was a grinning shadow with wings. " I believe him and his kind belong here. They have a bond with magic that we wish we had...and I intend to learn from them"

"Nasr was eager to join with the chance to torment a Luminary" Kuroi's arm draped over the edge as she peered at the two below. "The Varethar clan is at my castle so have fun"

Quite the crowd indeed, the Luminary stared at them while sorting through Shinigami's words. " I will live but will not lose" He ignored the open door, choosing to fly up to meet them instead. The heat from the volcano made it easy to rise.

Ph we are gong to have fin breaking him", he said snapping his fingers and the statue hands stretched out to attack him with sumo slaps, "oh yeah Nasr, ask fear to check out his nightmare, I wanna have fun with this man", he said as rage demons in forms of Knights wit black armor came out of the door and each began sprouting out lava at him, "if I don't belong here then you don't deserve to exist. Wait that sounds funny, what about I belong here as much as the demons draw breath. Better?"

Some feathers flew from Ferrin's tail to weave a snare that was intended to tangle the hands of the statue. The glowing bird veered right before vanishing into light. Familiar with teleporting himself, Nasr turn around and looked up. The grin the Luminary was greeted with, when he flew from the light, made him pause.

" That made you jump...time to test those nightmares" With a chuckle, Nasr moved with unnatural speed through Ferrin. The contrast of the cold shadows against the burning world placed the bird in shock. Reforming from behind, the Valra grabbed his tail and flung him to the knights below.

The lava that they spewed lit his beautiful tail, waking him to the dream once more. " M-my tail! How dare you!" Many beams of light stretched from his body to attack the demons. " This dream shall become your grave then!"

" I doubt it..." Nasr said landing by his friend. " His nightmares are...hilarious. The obvious one is his vanity. Steal his beauty and he will panic" He leaned over the edge to watch, thoughts focused on tearing the Luminary apart bit by bit. " He also fears being powerless...a human slave"

Well let's make him suffer then", he said as Knights with chains appeared and tied him to the ground one getting a stick with a hot pot to his neck, " he is so bad at this game. Ok chaos time to choose. Me or him, what am I saying you already chose. Come to my side and let's get this over with."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus