Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

"Your words get any sweeter I'll swear you two are lovers" She looked off to the side as a stray thought crossed her mind. "And make others jealous"

A smile returned to Glira when he took her hands. Her attention was drawn away from the shadows towards him. " Observant and charming, you must be of noble bearing. A greater pity that you waste your time out here" She scowled once more at the cave and its shadows; mouth twisted in disgust.

" My brother is dead and my city has been stolen, even you would mourn such a loss, dear" She closed her eyes for a bit to regain her composure. " Your actions have cost both of us much. My dear..." She pulled one hand free to feel his hair. " I have been given to the High Luminary. You must know what this means. Forget the Valra and come with me. Your power is needed to guide this world. Surely you see that"

Behind Glira, a shadow on the wall shifted. It leaned forward slightly before tucking itself away. Sensing the magic, Kuroi preened to tail feathers to avoid drawing attention. What she saw though kept her from alerting Shinigami.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

That damn high luminary taking you away while I was gone. I should have come for you then. Tell me, if you really wish for me to be with you, would you fight with me against the shadow that comes with you to destroy me. I wish to not have a rare beauty killed but would you die with me in the hands of the attacker", he said touching her face gently, "he really destroyed your eyes, the jewels that made us smile"

"Shadow. He's not too dumb to come here is he"? He said to kuroi through the link

" Oh?" Glira looked over her shoulder then smirked. " I see..." The smirk faded before looked back at him. " To betray my own? Such an act would brand me a traitor." Silence filled the cave once more as she thought.

"I am NOT witnessing this...I am not even hearing this!" The shadow clutched at their head and looked away.

Finally the Luminary nodded her head with a sweet smile. " Very well. For you, my dear, I shall help you strike down the one who has joined me"

With a jolt, Kuroi lifted her head. "Shinigami! Don't do it!"

He looked st kuroi, "it's him", he Dias through the link

He let go of glira and sat beside a tree, "so tell me. Who else knows that you're here. I didn't send the message to you you know", he said, "don't waste my time, you already know me enough to know what I want"

" Oh your so screwed..." Nasr shook his head before changing to the wereraven form. His wings blocked out the sun as he rushed forward, talons trained for her throat.

She whirled around and sent a blade of light towards him. He vanished causing the blade to bury itself in the rocks. Frantic, she turned back and forth looking for him. " You dare attack me!? We are having a conversation here, cur!"

" You are not Glira. Your scent is wrong" Shadowy claws lashed out from behind, tearing into her side. As the Luminary staggered away he manifested between her and Shinigami. A menacing sight the way he towered over her, talons at the ready. " So where is she?"

Holding her side, she looked back and forth between the two boys. " You are the only one who says I am not Glira." Eyes were full of fire when she focused on Shinigami. " I will not stay with this kind of treatment! I should have known better than to expect you to change your mind" Light filled the area and when it faded she was gone.

I saw glira in the dream her eyes looked better and if Nasr say she's not her the she's not her. Also, she knew better to ask me to join the luminaries after her sentence", he said bringing out the notebook, "Nasr me the boy is safe and didn't run away that wil be so cliche. So hoe was my sweet talking. Is it good. Maybe o need to get better at it", he said writing down

He raised his bloodied hand and stared at it in a disinterested way. " Ah, cliches. Sadly life is full of the annoying things" Somehow he managed to sneer with a beak. " Thankfully some are delicious" His talons were licked clean as he reverted to his typical shape.

Kuroi checked the position of the sun again before stepping closer to the two. They still had a chance to see the real Glira. "If you get too good at your sweet talking then you'll have every girl chasing you down" She chuckled while reaching out to Shinigami with her beak.

" Oh no! You get too 'sweet' and I am going to be sick! I never expected you to be a sappy one" Despite crossing his arms and turning sideways, the corner of his mouth cricked upwards. His thoughts redirected to their friendly bet. "My odds are slim with his skills..."

Mischief showed in Kuroi's eyes as she looked towards the Valra. There was still plenty of time left. " First you are a guy. His charms aren't supposed to effect you"

"Thank you for stating the obvious!" He said mockingly saluting her.

" Second, as a Valra it's only natural you would say that" She looked towards Shinigami with a smirk. "Want to have fun picking on him? A mini break before she shows?"

" Hey! Atleast I am no Levias. Those guys are nasty!" Whatever he knew of them made him smile. Noticing how close Kuroi was standing to his friend, he grabbed her horn to try and drag her away. " Anyway, your sweet talk is perfect! No need to improve. Notebook is out, time to refocus"

He looked st them with s blank face, "and I have no id a if what you just said", he said, "the tree is a little too hard. Anyway, it's a good thing you came in time. They would've known and the chances of her coming are slim. The spirit isn't dumb. Anytime time, speak of the devil", he said standing up as green letters flew towards him

"A little trouble. Might be late. Make sure bird boy is clean", the letters said before disappearing

" that guy has no respect does he", he said after reading it, "by the way he wants you to be clean so yeah. It's boy that I agree with him it's just that that what he said. So emm, this is awkward. Could you throw away the bones you're hiding and go take a fun swim"

"Well how do you like that..." Nasr said softly, seemingly in a daze. Suddenly he let go of Kuroi's horn and smiled like he dodged an arrow. "Sure thing!" The darkness made a poof noise this time with how quickly he vanished.

" He sure changed his tune fast" Kuroi watched the shadows swirl for a bit then sat down. " Amazing how you can be friends with a Valra yet be so focused on cleanliness. Most would just avoid them" Smiling, she rested her head on her feathers so she appeared to have no neck. " I wonder what trouble they got into? Could be bad news"

He didn't say. I just knew that he does hat he wants", he said picking up the bird, "oh yeah where's he. Hopefully he's hidden well cause we don't want them getting the plans now do we", he said ,"are we alone?"he asked kuroi through the link

Each shadow on the wall was investigated as she turned her head. " I wouldn't worry about him hiding. Now that he's been asked to clean, only foolish movement will give him away"
Every shadow was empty so far but she knew it was only a matter of time before Nasr returned. "We are alone."

Ok", he said bringing out the notebook the removed his shirt, "I was asking about pavol I didn't want them knowing we had him.", he said as light began to gather at his back, "help me put a spell on my back please. One to hide ones presence"

" You will have to ask Nasr about the boy. He seemed to have a way to keep him occupied" She moved so she could his back.

Deep blue, nearly black magic gathered at the tip of her beak. " I have mastered that kind of spell. Your presence shall be invisible" The magic reached out towards the light that was gathering as she stretched her neck out. Once it touched, it flowed across his back then faded away.

Thank you", he said then stood up top it his shirt back on the lights disappearing, "I will advocate it when o need it", he said cracking his shoulders the laid beside the tree, "guess I will rest. Dream word maybe. Oh I new to learn how to enter by myself"

" I take it you will be searching for more answers there. If you can reach the dream realm yourself" She flew towards the top of the cave and looked around. " We shall ensure that you are safe"

No I'm going to rest now. No use speinding up energy. The guy will wake me up when he's here anyway", he said putting his notebook away and rested his head, "can I ask a small favor. Could you .... The fox form"

" Of course" Gracefully she dove from her place; changing as she fell. By the time she landed she was a kitsune again. It was clear to her what he wanted and she curled around him before laying down.

Thank you. Oh be careful of rage. And chaos, he's too well behaved for some reason", he said resting against her fur, "tell Nasr to take the kid to Yuma and... I will leave the rest to you then. You have more the experience anyway", he said falls nag asleep

" No need to worry...rest well" Her voice was soft as she watched him fall asleep. She placed her tails over him and rested her head on the ground. To enter the dream realm without the others, she wondered what he would do.

It had only been 15 minutes after he fell asleep that Nasr returned. Though still pulling tight the binds on his gauntlets, Kuroi passed along the message. He looked at Shinigami for a time before nodding and fading away. This time he would only be gone for a few minutes.

The branches creaked to signal the Valra's return. His steps were sure and unnaturally silent as he slunk closer so they could speak without waking their friend. " He seems to have taking a liking to you...and enjoys sleeping"

Kuroi lifted her head and looked at him. The memory of what he said to the Luminary still fresh in her mind. " Perhaps...but he must sleep. This hell is a heavy burden on one his age. You must be tired too but..." Her gaze grew cold. " You have been trained to lead and lead you must. Lighten his burden by letting him follow orders for a change"

" I-I...I want to lead as much as he wants to be a god. That is not-" The glare she gave him was brutal. It felt like ice ran through his veins, slowing his heart to a stop. "I never asked how old he is but...he does look younger than me" He thought while shifting his gaze away from Kuroi. The reality struck him like a blade of light and he dropped his head. " I have been selfish. Forgive me...Shinigami..."

A little wave of green aura began to surround him. This time they weren't violent just calm. Once it was afternoon around three a small stone flew towards him. Naturally the aura formed a guardian and blocked it. The disturbance woke him up and he sat up, "he's here", he said yawning, "he really has no respect for people".

A hoddied figure walked into the cave, "I brought her like you asked"

Sure thanks, hope she will be useful. Oh yes you can reveal her now, is she the real one", shinogaysaid to the figure

It removed it's good to reveal glira in her true self, "you doubt me too much don't you"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus