Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The scent, though masked by a new perfume, only confirmed that this was truly Glira. He leaned back against the tree and covered his nose. "Why must they wear so much stink? This will-" If only he could share his thoughts. He narrowed his eyes at her as she slowly stepped towards them.

Tail was held straight to avoid soiling it and keep the jewels that adorned it sparkling. Unlike the fake, she refused to speak first. Instead she simply looked over the three before nodding.

"Drayce did say she has been wreck" The link was most useful now. Kuroi pulled her tails away and lifted her head to resemble a throne.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

The airs faded like they weren't there. Glira fell to her kneel and the spirit returned to shinigami, "thanks for your work bro. But you still need to be at her side", he said to the spirit and it possessed her cloak. He patted kuroi head, "restrain her. Make sure she can't leave please", he said through the link, "glira, wanna stand or come sit with me. Don't worry Nasr doesn't hate you that much to kill you right now? Right Nasr? I'm probably wrong"

Her hands trembled as she looked at the dirt that now stained her dress. Fear and something else filled her eyes as she looked back up. Fox fire surrounded the Luminary at that moment. They surrounded her neck and wrists, causing her scramble to her feet. Her binds manifested as silver jewelry inlaid with moonstones and spirit gems.

"The cave is her prison...for now" Kuroi turned her head to show dominance against Glira. Above Nasr wrung the branch that he was on. " You know damn well I would tear her heart out but I will restrain myself" He snapped off a thin branch then whipped it over the cliff's edge. " That feels better. Yes, sit by him...I would hate to see my friend dissapointed"

" You're as kind as ever..." The dust was shaken from her tail as she approached them; eyes fixed on the Valra above. Once she reached them, Glira stood before Shinigami and Kuroi for a brief moment before sitting down. " What will you steal from me this time?"

Well I might have destroyed something of tours but I don't remember stealing from you. But what I want this time", he said moving closer to her face, "I will need you to give to me. You see you came here only with your lovely dress, sorry to ruin it by the way, of u had my way I would have loved to keep it the way it was since it supports your good figure. Where was I, yes. You know what I want don't you, hint it starts with the third letter of your name"he said resting back down

"Thank you. Oh you prepared the mind wipe?", he asked kuroi through the link

There they were again, the sweet words that made her taste regret before. Her heart skipped a beat when he got close and she smiled. " Flatter" The light returned to her eyes as she watched him sit back. " Always seeking answers. You play a dangerous game. My-" Her eyes darted to the side. " Being together now will ensure the Valra's stomachs are full. They will see to that, dear"

It was no surprise that she would say that. Nasr tipped his head as he noticed something different about her voice. "There are 6 demons that I know of...maybe more Ferrin's voice echoed through his mind. Luminaries were just haughty perhaps he simply imagined it.

"No need to worry. She will forget before she even leaves the cave" Kuroi flipped one tail and looked up.

He looked up to see Nasr face and could almost read his mind, "am losing you ain't I", he said to her holding her face gently closer, "I only wanted one into but now I want to know. What did they do to you. The demons. How many are there and why the valras. Um sure there are races easier to control. Tell me the answers and maybe, I will take a wish from you.", he said to her

"Check her kuroi, something is wrong", he said

An uneasy chuckle rose from Glira as she leaned into his hand. "What has become of me?" She thought while taking some comfort. " I was lost the moment I was called to the High Luminary's side"

"Hmm..." Nasr sat up and studied the gems on Glira's tail. The colors used and pattern was especially important. He never deemed info on Luminary life important so his knowledge was hazy. The image was locked into his mind to look up later.

" What they have done to me is not important" Her voice wavered with uneasiness. The thought of a wish taken by Shinigami was strangely soothing to her. " There are three fragments to the Grand Demon. You know of them Rage, Fear, and Greed. We have crafted lesser demons to enhance the power of the Grand Demons. I am aware of Chaos, Madness, and...Pride right now."

Kuroi focused on Glira with the name of the last demon. "She knows Pride but the demon is not with her. I believe she once housed Pride but..." Her eye narrowed at what was just said. " What does she mean by 'crafted' also she never explained why Valra"

Damn it. They would even do that to you too. But you didn't answer about the Varal. And after you answer that you will tell me something", he said letting some aura flow into her to calm hers, "you seem not scared anymore. You're turning to someone that wants me dead aren't you? Too bad, and I was hoping we could keep you"

The cloak around her began to move as if to tell him something

"Kuroi, did you check her. I'm telling you something is different. Like two personalities and the real one was switched as soon as she heard my request. They safe proofed her", he said to kuroi through the link

Kuroi flipped her ears back just in time to catch the sound of massive wings in the distance. "I did check her and you're right. Nasr's nose is useless to us right now. They sent her with a strong perfume to prevent him from catching the switch."

" What do you..." Glira stood up and slowly backed up. The calming aura kept her from running " The only ones who want you dead are the Valra"

Nasr got to his feet in record time and stared her down. " Real funny. Now why are my kind targeted? Don't tell me darkness because I know of those who are...what was the dream form called, Kumiho?"

"Oh them" She said with a sly smile. Her stance changed to show off her fine form perfectly. " They enjoy the finer pleasures of life unlike you Valra. No you are chosen..." Arrogance returned as she lifted her hand to point towards Nasr. " Because your kind can change. Only the Valra can change the shape of their bodies...odd no?" With a flick of her finger, he keeled over.

"Shinigami Nasr is..." She whipped her head around in time to watch him take his wereraven form. Blood ran from his beak which was new for a transformation. His head turned so he could focus on his friend. His trembling body evidence of an internal fight. Without warning his focus snapped to Glira and he flew towards her in a rage.

Halt", he said as darkness and light exploded in the cave. Light held Nasr in midair and darkness held glira both non able to move as if time had stop, "nice perfume by the way, I couldn't really smell so I say it wasn't for me", he said walking closer to glira. It was like the world time had stop and only him and the chosens could move in it, "fake fake fake, causing chaos I can't even have a civilized talk with a woman anymore. What did you do to her ferrin. Be quick or I will remove your teeth faster than I planed. Oh don't try that trick where you burst into light and run away", he said holding her face, "cause you will burn by my hands the best time will mret and rage won't no can't save you. Go on answer my question and try to not puss off my friend or I won't stop what he does to you"

" Ferrin would be pleased that you suspected him" She said with a smile. " Where is Glira? Oh right back where she belongs, by the High Luminary's side."

Seeing Nasr bound behind him only made her chuckle. "One more torment before the end." She thought dropping her head. Her ghostly hair gained black until only the lower half was white. Talons of a Valra showed on her hands but the peacock tail remained.

Nasr's raging caw rang out at the sight of this one's true form. The reality of what she had said to his mind caused him to fight the binds. " Impossible!!" That blood can't mix!"

How do you think monster were formed. A mix of things that shouldn't mix", he said taking one of its nails off its finger, "I'm done being nice, what is the silver. Two Nails if you don't answer on if you do and if I run out of nails, a piece of your finger do now", he said as Tobi flew back to him, "glira was going to come here, my friend doesn't fail so when he said she was coming she was. What did you do to her oh that's another question. Well answer them in order", r said breaking a finger

She cried out when he tore the talon out. Her own blood was strange, a deep crimson that gave off a glow. " They say the silver...Is Lumerin's blood" Her fingers quivered with pain.

The sight of her blood stirred some dark instinct in Nasr, causing him struggle more against the light. He had his own questions but could not ignore her answer. " Lumerin gifted us with magic, fool! His blood would not steal magic." Hearing her cry out again from the busted finger drove him closer to madness.

It didn't matter to her. She was bred solely for such a purpose. Her hands balled up, except the broken finger, as she moved to another question. "I told you...Glira is by the High Luminary's side." The creature raised her head enough to look Shinigami in the eye. " If you had just played your part she would be by your side and the Valra...he would have been yours to command. What happens to her now...is on your head"

Nasr, I don't need you fighting right now. You house fear so you understand my situation right now", He too it's head and began to twist it, "have you heard of the man with the twisted head. He made a nice fella mad and got his head twisted", he said as the darkness pulled another nail out, "same rule and don't give me enough details and I will twist your head to face the surface. The silver, where is it and what does it do. No the question for the other topic, what're his plans for her. And what did you mean by my role."

Kuroi, the games, that's how they know our moves. We are veing chess pieces for their little entertainment. Tell me more about it when all is done. Right now I'm trying to not kill him before he talks", he said to her with the link

His eye turned bright green when he looked at Shinigami. A brutal truth that he despised at the moment. It was when the forbidden hybrid's head was twisted a bit that a sadistic smile showed. " Careful, this one is not afraid to die."

A quick grin showed through her grimace. " I-impressive...Grand Demon...perhaps your blood...is what's needed" The Valra heritage showed in full as a caw accompanied her cry of pain from a pulled talon this time. It became a peacock's song towards the end which made Nasr gag. "I'll take thousands of undead over this abomination anyday." He thought to himself.

Hands bright red now, she considered her options. Despite her pain, she started laughing. " You were supposed...to stay in that tower...giving Glira your power. Your role to bring about...the perfect world and race. You and your kin would have ruled by them...in a sense" She shifted in her binds a bit. Around her manifested the dream form, a black and white valravn with the tail of a peacock. " Now...you have forced her into her new role. With so many towers destroyed...and Pavol dead...she was chosen to bear the new god...and the first of the new race."
Blood poured from her chest onto the ground. The dream form had driven it's beak through her chest, devouring her own heart. A prideful smirk announced her 'victory' before fading away.

Nasr clenched his beak tightly, trying to keep his temper in check. " What the hell was that!? I had questions too and what of the silver!?" Feathers were mangled and even broken on the light now.

" The silver is truly vital for them to guard it so tightly. Right now I am more concerned about what she said about Nasr's blood and Glira's fate." Kuroi flipped her ears back as she sorted through the info. "Yes, that game is a problem. We may need to convince Nasr and Pavol to play it again"

He released the energy surrounding them and walked out of the cave. he took a rock and threw it with frustration, "they keep finding out everything as if they're watching us. Pavol's mother knew we were going to call for her, Yuuma said he didn't kill her. Looks like I will have to start killing them now", he said as the spirit had disappeared, "kuroi, we need a new information, they know our next move before we make it. They know with that person dead we will go to a tower to ask question. But we are going to do something a little different", he said bring out the silver they had captured, " who's ready to see a tower fall"

Finally free, Nasr shook to straighten out his feathers then followed Shinigami. Perching on a nearby cliff, he watched his friend with a devilish grin. Despite that he understood the pain of feeling chained by their magic. " Count me in for taking out a tower...and Luminary" Fear stirred within him, longing to create a most haunting nightmare but it's heightened power alerted Nasr of his friend's Rage. " Oh...I get it now..."

Kuroi sensed their demons as well as she strolled out of the cave. " Indeed, he shares the fate of a Valra now." Looking to the sky, she thought about every detail given. " Because they know our every move it's safe to say that the High Luminary knows Pavol isn't dead. Be careful how you will proceed or you shall walk into another trap"

"Oh no..." He said raising a finger. " It's a game remember? I already pulled Shinigami's and one other peice off the board. I put myself into the game" Though the sun was up, he looked to the sky and made a silent prayer to Lumerin. The memory of black and white pieces stirred a most interesting thought. It was time to change the rules of the game.
" Remember what I said about dreams? It's the real world for us. A secret about Valra, we can kill by using the dreams and leave no evidence. You want answers? I will drag them to you...become your Grand Demon"

Well Nasr that's scratcher fine idea, how about we attack from both sides. You and me go get the answers we need while you kuroi follows up on the plan to drop the tower on another. Oh first thing find the worst fear and make him talk", he said sitting down on the floor, "then we kill him. I sent Tobi to help watch her. He will make sure she doesn't die. But it's rather weird, how did they trick him and when"

" Both sides is exactly what we'll do too" He glided down then gathered various stones. Once he had enough, he scratched out a flat Shulgir board and placed the stones within. " Since your piece is missing that means they are watching our movements with a single piece, mine" He held up a stone that was shaped into a raven by magic. It was placed in the middle of white stones.

" They also have Pavol's piece but he has been left at the castle...for the most part." He shifted a few stones around and even shaped a few pale stones into peacocks. " This we can use to our advantage. I will act as bait atleast until they figure this out" He placed another stone, with a scratch down the middle, just outside of the board. " Now they will assume 'we' are doing one thing but in truth...they are the ones fooled" With a smirk he turned the peacocks to face the raven. The marked stone was then used to knock each one over from behind.

" Nothing worse than not having all the answers, right?" He looked up at Shinigami knowing how he felt. The green dancing in his eyes was evidence of how eager he was to prey on their fears. " A good thing Tobi will keep her safe for you because this will get ugly"

Ugly, Kuroi had still been mulling over much and the demons were no exception. " Chaos will always make things worse for us so we need to balance the power. If you want Nasr's nightmares to be truly effective then we must hunt down this demon of Madness"

" Oh yes, the nightmares...WHAT!?" Feathers flew in every direction when he reverted to his humanish form In seconds. " Madness...that will be worst than capturing Chaos!"

She nodded with a smile. " I know but I believe even Shinigami will agree that you are the perfect host. Besides with madness you should be able to fine tune your plan to drive your opponents to insanity"

Aictially we can just drop a building on the high luminary like as we get answers, slow him down", he said looking at then then walked to kuroi and say beside her, "better. Well, chaos has been obedient as in more than you think. I don't know what we did but it's like he was scared to the bones into submission. Look", he said as a small tornado formed on his palm, " that shouldn't be this easy. But Nasr if you want madness, you have to you know, increase you sanity. It came to my attention that you've been acting not so nasrly. I need to be sure you won't be compromised, I made your father a promise after all. Speaking f promises let's go to Yuuma already, I made a promise to his father too"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus