Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magical Quests and other Adventures (18+ Only)

Rune_Weaver Topic Starter

((Some quick OOC notes: Setting is Lord of the Rings/Game of Thrones type... cities and towns where walking and horse drawn carts are modes of trnasportation, weapons are swords, bows/arrows, etc. ))

((So we don't get confused here is the posting order: Kara -> Remora Entran -> Rypa -> Getsurei ))
Remora Entran (played anonymously)

((heya, sorry it's super late here in Australia. Or more specifically, super early? Idk, it's 8am and I haven't slept yet, so unfortunately I've gtg. I'll reply as soon as I wake up))
Rypa (played anonymously)

((We seem to have lost Remona so I've posted to keep things going. how do you want to deal with her departure. She was never there or she decide to stay behind?))

Rypa wrote:
((We seem to have lost Remona so I've posted to keep things going. how do you want to deal with her departure. She was never there or she decide to stay behind?))

I thought yesterday she said she was from Australia?? But if she is gone I vote we just have her character stay behind. That seems the easiest

((Wait I’m sorry. I’m on mobile. Her name is crossed out. Does that mean she left the thread/deleted her character? If so then yes let’s go forward and we will just leave her character behind but not erase what has already taken place. ))

((Yup character gone; and judging that one of the LFRP posters has also vanished I suspect they've completely left the site probably having been kicked. I agree we should just leave the character behind.
It is midnight here so I'm heading to bed ))

((Ok. New order is Kara -> Rypa -> Getsurei))

((There is a dwarf who would like to join us. What are your opinions on the matter? I'm pretty flexible either way. We could meet him along the way if we wanted to add him. Also gives us another male character.))

((I'm fine with that; reminds me of a game I wanted to run where everyone had to either be a gnome or a halfling))

((Ok, since we are all good with it, I will let him know. He can meet us along the road once we leave the inn. I will have him post after you Rypa if you don't mind getting us on the road.))
((Glad to make your aquaintance.))

((I'm ok with new person joining))

Rypa wrote:
((I'm ok with new person joining))

((I messaged them, they are a minor and I don't rp with minors. They said they understood))

((Ok, so we have a new player joining us. They are gonna jump in now so the posting order is Kara -> Rypa -> Tonaf -> Sohati -> Getsurei ))

((I think we may have lost our dragonborn maybe skip to the next person?))

((Agreed))
(( Kinda sucks. All an illusion then? ))

((Fairies))

Hey, so I'm going to have to leave this site. My life has gotten too busy and I just don't have the time to adequately devote to rp right now. Sorry guys.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magical Quests and other Adventures (18+ Only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus