Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The End of Humanity

Nijusei (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

People ran for safety or tried to as the city burned behind them. Some were not so lucky and fell into the growing cracks.
Further away, Kuma's tail rose above the earth, a star embraced in it's blade. Everything that touched the star as it swept across the city was turned to ash.

Seeing Clyde at the other side of the door made her step back. She rapidly changed her stance, ignoring the weapon pointed at her, to attempt an attack. The blades on the left gauntlet started to glow red as she swung.
A familiar yet new voice she heard through the chaos. " Niju!!"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He had his helmet on, which had a built-in respirator. His helmet folds onto his head and unfolds at will. He kicked the door open, trying to grab Niju while she was unaware

" I would watch her left hand" Hedgehog exclaimed as he came into view. Seeing the wounds on his sister made him cringe.

The door to her face wasn't what she had planned. Staggering backwards until she brushed the wall behind her which forced her to cry out in pain. Like a wild animal, she lashed out at the soldier. " I won't be captured! I will not go back, you hear me! Arrakis do something!" The sudden out burst allowed the gas to fill her lungs. Kuma's blessing was able to protect her to some degree though she started to cough.

Arrakis responded to her plea. The air grew cold and ice started to creep across the ground. If one wasn't careful they would be encapsulated.

The chaos had gone on long enough. Hedgehog couldn't bear to see her hurt more. " Niju! That's enough! Calm down. He only wants to help"

He watched his feet. "You don't need to do this! I can help you..." he said softly, creeping closer

The blades on her gauntlet gleamed as she glared at both of them. " I must....keep going...No one will stop me!" She turned to run only to trip over an old dining chair hiding in the haze.
Arrakis felt her powers wane now. " Niju, be patient...even you must recover"
She tried to force herself off the ground, arms wobbly, blood running to the ground. Her eyes fell dim as her mind became her own once more. " I....am wounded?"

He kneeled down in front of her. "You may be wounded, but you are in good hands now" he said, slowly picking her up

Slowly she got to her feet, head spinning and muscles burning. " Who are you?" She said half-heartedly

Hedgehog paced outside wishing he could see. " You catch her?" Shattering glass made him look to the city.

Nijusei wrote:
Slowly she got to her feet, head spinning and muscles burning. " Who are you?" She said half-heartedly

Hedgehog paced outside wishing he could see. " You catch her?" Shattering glass made him look to the city.

"Yeah" he said, holding her in his arms. "I'm gonna help you okay, you just have to listen to me?" he said, looking at her

Her eyes were distant as she nodded. Something was off though, her shadow was still missing.

The city creaked and groaned which her brother now watched. Droves of people still running but a fiery presence was sleeping. " Great! I uh...need to check out something"

"Okay" he said as Cerberus continued evacuated people. Clyde held Niju close, going out and looking at Hedge

" You're really tore up" He said as he reached out to his sister. She was chilly now. " Her shadow is missing. That's not good"
He turned and ran for the city, concern in his eyes. " I'll find Kuma"

"You do that" he said as he set her out in the sun, to hopefully warm her up a little

Niju sat still for some time before finally looking up. At first she seemed distant as usual but suddenly she tensed up. " YOU!? I'll make you-Agh!" She held her side now as she leered at him, red eye bright once more.

"Hey, hey, calm down, you're injured." he said softly. "I'm here to help, that's all" he said. "Let me see your wound"

" Sure your here to help! Now that you blasted us right outta the lava!" She raised her left arm, blades out and claws ready. " Nobody hurts my spirits!"

Looking away now, she started talking to herself. " How could he do that anyway.....nothing touches you...NOTHING.....I doubt he'll just tell us....now your lecturing me!?.....Shut up. Just shut up!"

"I'm one of the best at taking people down like you. I was all that was needed to get you. Now hold still, so I can fix you up" he said, pulling out a medkit. "I'm also a Field Medic"

She flinched at his words, still hating the fact that her spirits were taken down. The sight of the medkit was a welcome one, causing the fire to leave her eye. " Fine...I can't fight like this anyway..."

"Now... show me where the wound is" he said, waiting for her to show him where it was so he could fix it

Slowly she peeled her hand from her side to reveal a fairly deep gash. " I....can't get the rocks out of my back" she said as she looked at her bloody hand.

A shadow flowed across the ground and reconnected with Niju. Demonic eyes glared from her own shadow for a moment before fading away.

He looked at her side, before pulling out tweezers. He grabbed her hand, the one not covered in spikes. "Squeeze my hand if it hurts... okay?" he said as he slowly pulled at a rock in the gash

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The End of Humanity

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus