Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The End of Humanity

Nijusei (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" What are you...?" Her strength failed her now and her head swam. Niju dropped down, arms wobbling in defiance, before she finally collapsed. The drugs effected Kuma too , her head crushing a building.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He grabbed Niju in his arms, watching as Kuma landed in a building

Hedgehog grabbed a steel beam. As he hung there, he looked down to see that the others were safe. Carefully, he climbed his way back down.

Clyde looked at her. "We need to keep her safe"

He nodded in agreement and looked around. The city was certainly in ruins now. " I have a place that I put together from one of her massacres. No one comes near the place. We could go there for now"

He nodded. "Let's go" he said as he called back Cerberus

Hedgehog started to walk in the direction of his home. Many thoughts ran through his head. " If your branch really doesn't use humans as weapons then perhaps you can help her"
He looked over his shoulder at them. " I heard her spirits were calmed once. The guy who managed it was killed and she's been like this ever since"

"Who was the man?" he asked, setting her down

Hedgehog scratched his head as he thought. " Some scientist....I don't know his name but I know he believed Niju was not the monster that she was made out to be" He looked at her with sorrow knowing she proved his words wrong.
" Right now I guess you could say she's like a scared animal. A little time and she will probably forget why she wants to kill"

He sighed. "Maybe she just needs some friends" he said

He nodded in agreement. " I can help keep her calm while you work with her. I should have done that earlier. Once her mind is somewhat normal I will leave....then it will be up to you what becomes of her" He looked around wondering what became of the mech

The mech came back after evacuating as much as it could, going into a crouched position. "We'll just wait until she comes back"

" I can manage that" He sat down by his sister and waited patiently.

After awhile, Niju started to wake. Her head was foggy and memories so distant. Something was in the darkness, burning, tight, she couldn't quite put her blade on it. The feeling grew stronger as time passed. Pain that's what it was but why was she hurting? What happened?

Slowly she opened her eyes to see the sky above. Every bit of glow had left them, she ruled her own mind now. " What....happened?"

He sat next to her. "A lot, it's best for your brother to explain" he said, looking down at her

Something about Clyde irked Niju but the drugs kept her memories in a haze. She nodded then looked to her twin.
He knew there was a risk here and rung his wrist. " In short you destroyed two cities in a single day. That's a new record for you"

She grinneed at the thought. " Nice...let's aim for three next-oww!"
Hedgehog flicked her in the forehead. " Cut it out now! This guy here was forced to hurt you because your so reckless. Now before you swing he also patched you up so BE NICE"

She grit her teeth as she glanced over at Clyde. Her mind confused how someone could hurt and help at the same time.

He looked down at her. He looked strong and well-shaped but caring at the same time

She looked at him for a bit before slowly sitting up. Her arm brushed the stitches which brought the few memories of her sanity back. " Thank you" She said resting her hand on her side.

He nodded. "That's probably the most normal thing you've said"

Hedgehog chuckled as he stood up and ruffed up her hair. " She can be normal...when she wants to be"

" Hey!" She glared at hedgehog for a bit before looking back at Clyde. She had the appearance of a deer in light for a brief moment before giving him a nervous grin.

He looked back at her, smiling softly as well in a kind, respectful, manner.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The End of Humanity

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus