Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The End of Humanity

Nijusei (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

At first she simply grit her teeth but as the rock was pulled further out her nerves woke to the reality. Remaining silent, she dug into the ground with one hand and tightened her grip with the other.

" He is hurting her! Kill him now when he least expects it!"

" You fool, Kuma! He is trying to heal her! She dies and we must start over"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He started pulling rocks out, trying to be as gentle as he could

Surprisingly she kept her patience as he worked. However, her blades started to glow as Kuma was losing hers.
" Don't...do this now....it's relief.." She said softly. The ground trembled in response

When he pulled out all the rocks, he pulled out stitching. "Okay... all I have to do is close this wound" he said, slowly moving the needle close to her skin

She looked over her shoulder and saw the needle. " What the!? Close a wound with that!?" Her claws gleamed in the sun as she raised them.
Arrakis' voice sang through her mind. " No worse than burning your wounds. Don't tell me you forgot the medics during your training"

It was a really small needle. "If you want to live, be quiet and don't try to kill me. I'm here to help you" he said, slowly moving the needle into her skin to stitch the wound closed. WHen he finished, he cut the remaining stitching. "There. Do you want me to cover this in a bandage?"

Niju poked at the stitches now. " No...this is fine...thanks, I guess" As she started to get up, a wrapped sandwich hit her in the head. " What in the-!?"

" Dang it, Niju! Can't you be polite for once" Hedgehog had returned with an armload of food.

He looked at him, getting up. "She should be fine unless she does anything silly again" he said

" Knowing her, she will do something silly" He set the food down on the old table that was outside.

Niju scowled at them as she picked up her sandwich, slowly and carefully creeping away.

"Stay here, I don't feel like chasing you around' he said, looking at Niju

Niju froze in her spot and growled in protest. Eventually she sat down again to start eating.

He sat down and started to did into his food. " So...now what? You caught her, will she be reinstated as a military class Draco Vessel? Not that her mind is stable yet...." He looked towards the half ruined city. " She has atleast given you guys something to do for a change"

"SHe needs to be treated, we don't use people as weapons" he said as he sat a foot away from

" That's a lie!!" She tried to get to her feet but the stitches were a solid reminder that her movements were limited for now.

" Just stay there, sis....I got this" He said as he dug into his pocket only to pull out some folded pages. " These are official documents of where she was stationed and trained....before she was deemed too dangerous. She fried her microchip so this is the only evidence you'll find" He knew he was risking alot. A civy with such important papers would surely raise hell.

He looked at the papers. "I... don't work for these people. I'm just a soldier. I have access to every confidential project we have. This didn't even happen here." he said. "I mean, I know for a fact that we aren't using humans as weapons" he said

Hedgehog grew silent as he thought about it for awhile. He looked over at Niju who was clearly ready to lose it again. " She's not the only one. Just the most violent and uncontrollable."

The ground steamed and trembled beneath their feet. "I can get the entire list of military class vessels but..." He said as he got up. " She is going to be a problem"

The buildings started to creak and groan once more as they slowly tipped and sank into the soft ground. Glass flew through the air and car alarms screamed like banshees. " Dang it, Niju not again" He reached out to her only to be swatted away.
Madness filled her eyes once more. " They are here....I know they are and I won't stop until I kill them all!!"
A skyscraper nearby erupted with lava. " Here we go again..."

"What is she doing?" he asked, looking at the two

" She's lost her-Whoa!" Kuma rose beneath Niju and Hedgehog, the heat of her breath catching any plants on fire. The most haunting thing was Niju and Kuma's becoming one. " This city will fall like all the rest! Humanity will pay for it's crimes"

Worry and pain filled Hedgehog's heart as sat up. The eyes of both his sister and Kuma boring into him. " What have they done to you...."

He tried to hold onto Niju, to keep her from whatever happening

As Kuma turned her head towards the city, Niju raised her left hand. " And no one will stop us" The glow of lava turned her silver claws orange, aimed at the soldier. As they were brought down, she was suddenly stopped. " What!? Hedgehog you traitor!"

He ignored her and looked at Clyde. " You said you had tranquilizers right?"

He immediantly aimed and fired the tranquilizers. They were as fast as normal bullets, and due to Clyde's accuracy, most hit

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The End of Humanity

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus