Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » A Thread Full Of Puns (Spoiler: Puns Inside)

Get your fax straight. Fruit has no business being here. You're going to have to hold the phone, because this next topic needs an excel-ent presentation before we résumé.

MUSIC
Ell

Man, I'm in treble here. See minor puns are okay for this topic, but I want something that is on a grander scale, something you can play around with. It is such a noteworthy subject after all. I'll come Bach to it when I don't feel so flat. In the meantime, I'm pretty composed now, so I should stop resting and go greet my neighbors with a friendy cello. I don't want them to throw me off a clef for being solo after all. If their door's locked, I know where I can find a key.

Topic: FEET
Already, trying to come up with some might be a huge feet. I know most of are thinking, "That's toe-tally easy!" But to me, I am trying my hardest to step up and to not have others get a leg up over me. In fact, I had to sole-ly rely on the Internet to get some of those heel-turning puns. I'm not sure if I started off on the wrong foot or if I just nailed it. Don't wanna fall head over heels over this, now...

Next Topic:
Animation
This is looking to be an animated forum topic already! Scenes like I can join in at any time, right? I'm usually drawn to things like this. Don't mind the rate at which I speak, I just can't keep my lines straight. Also, my thoughts are a bit sketchy right now... I try my best to see the bigger picture, though!

To be honest, I'm horrible at puns, so it's back to the drawing board! Don't frame me for a groantastic attempt.

Next topic... Candy! <3
That's really sweet of you, to give me such a bar-tastic topic. I really mint it, but it really will be a hard candy to crack. I'll try my best, but don't go sour on me if it doesn't work out.

Let's sweeten things up with a big topic like
ELEPHANTS
Elephants are ele-phantastic. By that, I do not mean that they have crawled up from the pit of el with eph-ort ant squirmy strength, just that they're pretty great. They get tipsy though. Maybe because they have stiff legs and all that weight, but personally, I think they have a little problem with alcohol.

Buncha trunkards, I say!

Next topic: Rich People
Ri and Ch make up Rich People, but what does really mean when it comes down to it? Rile, Chinese? They are many things they are things that start Ri, Ch, Pe, Op, and Le. It's hard to comprehend them the are things of many they really are. (I tried its very hard...)

Next topic:
ICE CREAM
All these puns are giving me brainfreeze! I mean come on people! Can't you think of something less chilly to say?

HALF - LIFE 3

(I think I may of accidentally killed this thread...)
Don't worry, you didn't kill the thread. It is only half-dead.
...I am not sorry for this horrible excuse of a pun.

Next up we have: Swords.
Well aren't you a sharp one? But let's get to the hilt of this before I make this dull topic a double-edged sword in accident by making a cutting reference to kitchen knives

Army
AgentMoore Topic Starter

BOMBSHELL! I'm back, four years after the creation of this thread, and I can't tank you enough for fighting the good fight and keeping this game alive. With people like you at the helmet, this place tactically steers itself! I ask not what the forum can do for me, but what I can do for the forum.

Uncle spam wants you. <3

COUNTRIES
I think I may have Britain to a bad cookie while coming up with some good puns. I'll be fine after some tea on a nice plate of China. I would love to say we should all stand United and State that we need to keep this thread alive, but I'd rather say to the next poster Down Under to Prussia money where your mouth is and Brussels up some better puns to revive this game!

Next topic: boats!
JijiTheJaguar

My uncle and his wharf went on a boat to relax, but they ended up partying and drinking since they're aquaholics. I think is was because their friend's pier pressured them to drink as well...

NEXT TOPIC IS TRASH
Man, this topic isn't compact at all. Some of the puns in here are just garbage, I think you all need to be canned! I'd go so far as to say that some of these jokes are even recycled! ;)

NEXT TOPIC IS FISH
Echo (played anonymously)

Something smells fishy here I think nothing I barracuta than that KARp

Next topic will be GHOSTs
Soundwave (played anonymously)

Argh you have ghost to be kidding me did ya know you're dead gorgeous you're all just a bunch of no BODIES stealing the Possesions of a rich person do you know how to SOULder? How do birds fly I thought what ghost up must come down?

Next topic is puns
Well, that's not very punny! (kill me that was so bad omg...)

Next topic: Trees
TheCookiesAreGolden

So today my mom was stumped because i made cookies and you better leaf my cookies alone otherwise I'll his you with a trunk, but leaf it to me because I will have them for branch in the afternoon when I wake up. I also hated it when bay leaves in once upon a time.

I also have tree siblings.

Next up:

Cookies
RedLantern

"Uuh, darling, you are so cookie. *wink* I could eat you away..."

Shellfish! x)
TheCookiesAreGolden

Is it bad that I act a little shellfish. because everybody gets what they want and I don't so i want something for myshellf

thank you goodbye

Next up:

Beds

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » A Thread Full Of Puns (Spoiler: Puns Inside)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus