Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Mipps Styles/Templates released to public

Mipps Topic Starter

Special request in! Brass (Vietnam) edition.

gl-1436914-1590033846.png

Template requests are open. feel free to reply here for requests and what not and I will see about adding it my my list ^^

Also commission for styles are open. Check out my page for those details
Mipps Topic Starter

Fragile Wings Is now available for epic users

gl-1436914-1590116533.png
OhmygodthesearesoprettyyourtemplatesareamazingandIlovethemdidyousayrequests?!?!? XD

If you really are taking requests, I do have a couple!

I have a chef character that owns a restaurant but there aren't very many good cooking/ingredient/restaurant themed styles. I've seen cafe ones but not more sophisticated sit down style cooking/restaurant styles and my poor Aaron needs one badly.

Another style that feels like it's missing is a stage magician style. Rabbits out of hats kind of magic rather than wizardy sort of magic. I have a character that uses that type of magic (albiet to commit crimes) but it would be nice to have something more appropriate for her and her aesthetic.

Of course no expectations if these ideas don't tickle your fancy, I just thought I'd throw them against the wall to see if they stick, so to speak!
Mipps Topic Starter

Dndmama wrote:
OhmygodthesearesoprettyyourtemplatesareamazingandIlovethemdidyousayrequests?!?!? XD

If you really are taking requests, I do have a couple!

I have a chef character that owns a restaurant but there aren't very many good cooking/ingredient/restaurant themed styles. I've seen cafe ones but not more sophisticated sit down style cooking/restaurant styles and my poor Aaron needs one badly.

Another style that feels like it's missing is a stage magician style. Rabbits out of hats kind of magic rather than wizardy sort of magic. I have a character that uses that type of magic (albiet to commit crimes) but it would be nice to have something more appropriate for her and her aesthetic.

Of course no expectations if these ideas don't tickle your fancy, I just thought I'd throw them against the wall to see if they stick, so to speak!

Thank you ^^ and thank you for the requests.
More 'magic' styles are on my list but that I think that more specific style is not.
I dont have chef related on my list yet either! I shall add them both and see what I can do!
Rogue-Scribe

I highly recommend Mipps’s work! The only thing that would make her styles any better would be to code them to be mobile- friendly, but that is a minor issue for me. I came up with a couple more ideas but don’t want to bogart any more of the slots Mipps has offered!
Mipps Topic Starter

Obscurum Now available free for epic users per request.
Its a more gender neutral grim style without witch like influence. It has a slight fancy finesse

I am listening. Per design this one is better suited for PC. However, it does have mobile support code to make it at least readable from a phone. I don't have a tablet to test from to see if it works there. I am not savvy in mobile code but I am working on it and will go back and fix templates over time :)

gl-1436914-1590282855.png
Mipps wrote:
Its a more gender neutral grim style without witch like influence. It has a slight fancy finesse

Literally every theme you pump out is GORGEOUS Mipps, it's AMAZING
Rogue-Scribe

DarkCrow wrote:
Mipps wrote:

Literally every theme you pump out is GORGEOUS Mipps, it's AMAZING

Yes! Awesome! Love your Work!
I was going to text it out on my phone but can’t find ‘Obscurum’ .... looking through the style pages again.

Edit... found it on page 14. Put it on Hunter-Seeker, my test/bug-search and destroy character and it looks great on my iPhone! Your coding works! :)
Yea, I immediately saw this one and was like 'Welp! I have the perfect character for that. I must use it. It can't be helped.'
Mipps Topic Starter

Now introducing "Black Like My Soul" - Now available to all epic users for free in the directory.
-Includes mobile support.
-Can be found under the color black, simple, death and evil categories

This particular template is for the minimalists.
It features no images assigned from the gallery and icon mask. It is specifically designed for those who want to do image blends to a pure black background, decorate with BBCode, and change text colors on their own to suit their needs. I was, however, requested to use the B&W mask on images for a sleeker look, the color pops on hover.

qiXfG9O.png

Update: I have been in a bit of a funk, but I have not forgotten requests nor the bug reports. I am going to try to go through all the templates I have made thus far from the top down and clean things up over the next few months.
Mipps Topic Starter

Ahh, I ended up deleting a character i made a custom template for. So I also released this one for public use - its whacky!

Rainbow Time Travel
owxqnJP.png
Mipps wrote:
Now introducing "Black Like My Soul" - Now available to all epic users for free in the directory.

qiXfG9O.png
Mipps wrote:
Ahh, I ended up deleting a character i made a custom template for. So I also released this one for public use - its whacky!

Rainbow Time Travel
owxqnJP.png

These are both absolutely gorgeous oh my gosh!!!
Mipps wrote:

Rainbow Time Travel
owxqnJP.png

Oh look! It's the perfect style for a character that's been needing one for far too long! *Yoink* Thank you, Mipps! We love you! Feel better!
Queen_of_Hell

Wheeze I need to follow this thread, Mipps makes the absolutely best and my most favorite templates on RPR, I'm literally fangirling every time I see new updates!!!!

Are you by any chance taking any requests? feelsawfulforaskingbutasdfghjkl
Mipps Topic Starter

Queen_of_Hell wrote:
Wheeze I need to follow this thread, Mipps makes the absolutely best and my most favorite templates on RPR, I'm literally fangirling every time I see new updates!!!!

Are you by any chance taking any requests? feelsawfulforaskingbutasdfghjkl

^^
My request pool is always open for the next big idea!
Queen_of_Hell

You're too good I swear!!

The one request that I have is mostly revolving around the ancient Egyptian mysterious vibe and Anubis aesthetic. So far on RPR I found so many fitting aesthetics, but this one is a different story :') and ofc this is just a request, I'm still gonna use most of your stuff anyway asdfghjkl
Mipps Topic Starter

Queen_of_Hell wrote:
You're too good I swear!!

The one request that I have is mostly revolving around the ancient Egyptian mysterious vibe and Anubis aesthetic. So far on RPR I found so many fitting aesthetics, but this one is a different story :') and ofc this is just a request, I'm still gonna use most of your stuff anyway asdfghjkl

You know what... this has actually been climbing to the top of my pool slowly. I have a handful of potential ideas for both of these and even found the resources to do it... the only reason I had not yet is before no one had ever mentioned a use for them - so I moved on to other things I knew people would definitely want and use.

So I will make note of this, and you may very well see this in my next wave ^^

Just so everyone is clear what IS on my list of suggestions
I may have missed a few that were thrown my way on discord - do let me know if I have forgotten any.
((These are in no particular order))
  • Whiskey + Cigars Masculine *
  • Low-Tech/Medieval/Old World *
  • Masculine Fancy (male version of Legs style)*
  • Masculine+Grim **
  • Cat/Big Cat Styles
  • Stage Magic/Magician *
  • Wizardish
  • Alchemy*
  • Cooking/Restaurant
  • Egyption
  • Greek/Roman
  • Lace ***
  • Western ***

*= I am having a resource difficulty which is slowing it from being made
** = I have met it with some styles but don't feel like I have fully met it
*** = Have resources but uncertain if it would be used by the community
Queen_of_Hell

fkdfjirg amazing, thank you so much for your amazing and creative work I can't wait to see what you'll come up with! <3 <3 <3
Mipps wrote:
  • Western ***

*** = Have resources but uncertain if it would be used by the community

I would totes use this one. There are a couple horse based ones, but the one that I really liked and had been using for my cowgirl isn't usable any more and I'd love to see what you did with the genre.
Honestly, Mipps, if you have the resources and the want to create them, don't worry so much about what the community will use and not. Do it for you.

Besides, the RPR is always growing, so you never know who will come around and be looking for that one perfect template and have that one being used by no one else be the one they were wanting. ♡

You do you, Lovely. You do wonderful work, so please don't stop. ♡♡♡

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Mipps Styles/Templates released to public

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus