Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Mipps Styles/Templates released to public

Mipps

I am not terribly good at making templates yet; I am relearning a LOT of CSS code that I haven't touched in 15-20 years xD I am working to making them more mobile friendly.

But people seem interested in them so I am still dabbling. So this is just to tell y'all I have 5 I have since made public since 2.0 release.

Hopefully people enjoy :3

Edit: collection has been updated::

1MGFnB0.png

(from top left to bottom right) The Thin Blue Line (Light), The Thin Blue Line (Dark), Her Lovely Bones, Lady Floral, Medical Hallway, Elven Watercolor, Mystical, Afrikaans and the Amazon
They look great, Mipps. ^~^
Hades_

These are gorgeous, Mipps. :) I really like the way you organize your CSS too. Makes me want to clean up the pile that is my own. xD
Mipps Topic Starter

Hadeslicious wrote:
These are gorgeous, Mipps. :) I really like the way you organize your CSS too. Makes me want to clean up the pile that is my own. xD

Thanks, I have been working on that xD mostly for my benifit or i lose my own head lol
Mipps Topic Starter

I made a new one for my friend that is now open for public <3

Lady Floral
7Fvqosj.jpg
That one is so nice, Mipps! Thank you for sharing! <3

(not that I don't like the others, they're lovely as well, but you get what I mean :D)
Them's some legs! O_O Hello~

Looks awesome, Mipps! <3
Rogue-Scribe

Those are Awesome Mipps!
Morrigan

This came out so good Mipps. Lady Irons thanks you. ;)
Mipps Topic Starter

Demilicious wrote:
Them's some legs! O_O Hello~

Looks awesome, Mipps! <3
DorianM wrote:
That one is so nice, Mipps! Thank you for sharing! <3

(not that I don't like the others, they're lovely as well, but you get what I mean :D)
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Those are Awesome Mipps!

Thank you! I am getting a bit better and fleshing them out <3

Morrigan wrote:
This came out so good Mipps. Lady Irons thanks you. ;)

You are welcome love, I am glad you like it since you know.... this one was your fault LOL <33
Morrigan

Mipps wrote:
You are welcome love, I am glad you like it since you know.... this one was your fault LOL <33

<33 Glad I could help inspire it though. I am in awe of the mad skills my friend.
Deumeawyn

Mipps wrote:
I made a new one for my friend that is now open for public <3

Lady Floral
7Fvqosj.jpg

Oh. I. Love. It! :D

You are so good at this! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

You are a fabulous artist Mipps thanks for sharing.
Mipps Topic Starter

For the more dark and morbid, I made "Her Lovely Bones" for a friend, and now is publically available.

bccChni.png
Mipps Topic Starter

There wasn't much for general Law Enforcement... after being terribly annoyed with the template I had for my Police Officer character, i decided to make a new LE one. I couldn't decide on colors so there is a light and dark version now for public use.

The Thin Blue Line (light and Dark version)
RjSP4YB.png
e8Da7vi.png
Rogue-Scribe

That is awesome! Love it! May find a use for it!
Mipps Topic Starter

**Just a quick note, a couple of my styles, namely The Amazon and Afrikaans are going into maintenance over the next couple of months. they may aesthetically look different to those who are currently using them - which is not many! but still! I wanted to give that warning.

I had to take a break from drawing to reset! But I made good use of my time with this gem... which might be my favorite style that i have made so far. Probably because I made it with with my favorite blues and love of coffee with a dash of mystical spunk.

This one is now available to every epic user.

Coffee and Stars
gl-1436914-1585455616.png
Mipps wrote:
Coffee and Stars
gl-1436914-1585455616.png

omg this is so pretty!!!
Mipps Topic Starter

Now released to all epic users; Afrikaans 2

This is a redesign of my original Afrikaans style/template. Instead of the washed out creams I went with bold reds, oranges and yellows.... a small dash of turquoise to break things up with some fun African tribal designs in the backgrounds.

gl-1436914-1585630166.png
Mipps Topic Starter

Heads up, a handful of my templates are going into Maintenance, notably Mystic as it is the first one I ever made and I wont to smooth out a few kinks in it.

Also announcing: The Order of the Black Rose
I made it for my group members using the same theme as our group template, but I kept it neutral enough that you can use it for any character.
I placed it under "fancy" and the color blue to find it easier.
gl-1436914-1586581979.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Mipps Styles/Templates released to public

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus