Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Free virtual hugs (open)

Come in with a character, or as yourself and I or my character will give you or your character virtual hugs.

The scene happens in a fictional living room with a picture window, scents of lavender and honeysuckle incense in the air, and a large, soft, cushiony, red sectional (couch).

Abstract art adorns the walls, and soft lamplight brightens the room.
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

The Breather wrote:
"I need it. I deserve it."

Jess approached The Breather with hesitation, circling him. "First--no weapons."

Her assistant asked for the knife, then, if he gave it, they moved on.

*You've killed people. And now you want a hug."Jess said suspiciously.

But it wasn't for her to judge. She had said free hugs, and she was going to give free hugs.

She got a little chill up the back of her neck, but she stepped forward and beckoned to him.

*Come here..." she said, she said in a hushed voice.

If he did,Jess slowly put her arms around him and let him fully sink into her embrace

"That's it," she soothed rubbing his back. "Just relax. I've got you.'
Karuna Sky (played anonymously)

Feldwebel Karl Spiess wrote:
Karl was in the corner of the room... he sighed knowing that he was too shy to ask for a hug but he needed it... the day was hard and the horrors of war had left him speechless except for him barely mumbling “hug please...” he remained silent and tried to gather any kind of joy that remained within him hoping this would increase his chances of receiving a hug..

((Aw...what a sweetie. </3 . See above for response))
Do you mind if I can have a hug . I am kinda having a bad day because I am not feeling so well and I have this feeling that nobody is going to join the rp from that I started last night

Dib2435 wrote:
Do you mind if I can have a hug . I am kinda having a bad day because I am not feeling so well and I have this feeling that nobody is going to join the rp from that I started last night

No, of course, I don't mind, Sweetheart! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. That's a bummer!

*Reaches out and gently pulls you into a warm, friendly hug*

*Holds you closely for as long as you need*

*appreciates you being here*

I hope you feel better soon. I keep catching a cold myself so I can relate! It sounds cliche, but hot liquids like tea can be really soothing if that's the sort of thing that's got you. I know its going around where I am (respiratory viruses.)

And good luck with your RP!

*hugs hugs hugs*
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:

No, of course, I don't mind, Sweetheart! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. That's a bummer!

I hope you feel better soon. I keep catching a cold myself so I can relate! It sounds cliche, but hot liquids like tea can be really soothing if that's the sort of thing that's got you. I know its going around where I am (respiratory viruses.)

*hugs hugs hugs*

*hugs back* Thanks Abigail , I really appreciate this and I hope you get better soon as well . Plus I am hoping that I don't have newest virus that is spreading and thanks for the friend request .

Dib2435 wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:

*hugs hugs hugs*

*hugs back* Thanks Abigail , I really appreciate this and I hope you get better soon as well . Plus I am hoping that I don't have newest virus that is spreading and thanks for the friend request .

💖

Thanks *happily accepts hug*

That's understandable. Beware of news stories, though--they're often trying to make people all worried or afraid just to sell more news, even if we'd be more likely to get injured by...I don't know...tripping over a stray lobster at midnight than get a pandemic. Don't worry! (That sounded more reassuring in my head. But really, they DO try to do that). Yw.

Feldwebel Karl Spiess wrote:
Karl looked at the ground with hatred in his eyes... “all but one is dead by my hand... and I will not stop until the last one falls then I will return home... if I can even call it that now” hans practically inhaled the alcohol he was handed “ got anything stronger?” He asked

"Hooo boy," Karuna said to herself, realizing her mistake in bringing out alcohol, of all things.

"Got anything stronger?"

"Um...uh...no," she lied. She sighed. She could see she wasn't going to change his mind.

So, she brought him up to speed on the "history" (his future) of WW2, and hoped he would help some innocents along his path when he could. She gave him a mapstone, so that, should he need to in times of inconsolable distress, he could always find his way back.

Hilda North wrote:
Hilda had to admit, the idea of a hug sounded undeniably appealing. The poor girl was sweaty and felt dirty and she recalled she hadn't showered in a few days. She simply had no time. Working two jobs and having long hours and no break whatsoever took a heavy toll.

Nervously, she hovered around, trying to remain out of the way but still be seen. A slightly fearful and hopeful look on her face. She did not cry. Hilda had no time for tears and had not cried over her abysmal situation for many months.

Surely....surely a hug would not be remiss to ask for? Maybe the person giving the hugs would be repulsed by her smell.

Hilda held herself and waited to be offered a hug or kicked out, whichever happened it wouldn't help her anyways. A hug solved nothing. It was only a comfort.

When Hilda walked into the room, Karuna was sitting on the couch, talking and laughing with someone. Immediately Karuna sensed the uncertainty and self-consciousness emanating from the discheveled-looking creature.

Many people in the room immediately looked at the stranger, some with slightly disgusted expressions, but Karuna was careful not to look at her. People inched away, trying not to be obvious or rude, but moving away all the same.

Karuna swirled her drink, remaining intensely aware of Hilda, but not looking directly at her, rather, staring at the swirling liquid. She was thinking, and using her sixth sense to gather information.

So much. There's so much going on with her, Karuna thought, trying to make sense of the input she was getting. She sensed stress, abandonment, resentment, exhaustion, and most of all...fear. It was confusing because the deeply ingrained past issues and the current ones seemed to flow together into a tumultuous sea of emotions.

Karuna took a sip of wine to buy herself a little more time. She felt bad because she hadn't gotten up and talked to the girl yet. She could tell the young woman was feeling unsure. But she was trying to figure out what was at the heart of the issue before she approached her. Yet, in that regard, her sixth sense was failing her.

It doesn't matter, she settled within herself. It only matters that she's here, and that she's distressed. With that, she placed her wine glass on the table and rose to her feet.

She looked directly at the girl, taking her disheveled form in with dark, penetrating eyes, and began to walk towards her.

People moved aside and murmured about how someone should do something about the vagrant and the smell, but Karuna passed them without a sideways glance, keeping her focus on the girl, who was anxiously holding herself and hovering about unsurely.

The people looking on were certain they were about to witness a confrontation. A

But when Karuna finally reached her, she stood right in front of her and smiled.

"Welcome," she said. She reached out with both her hands and nurturingly smoothed stray locks of the girl's long, unkempt, hair down, gently tucking them behind her shoulders.

Placing her soft hands on Hilda's shoulders she looked down into the young woman's eyes.

"You're troubled," Karuna said, her Indian accent softening the simple, factual words. "You'll still be troubled when you leave here," she confimed. She paused to let the words sink in.

"You're troubled by many things. Things in the present, and things in the past--things you can't control."

She paused again, her hands still resting on Hilda's shoulders. Everyone else in the room had fallen silent and many felt ashamed of themselves for the way they'd acted.

"I cannot make these things go away. I can't take them from you. But I can tell you this..." Karuna continued slowly, her well-defined lips forming the most subtle of smiles and her soft hands squeezing Hilda's shoulders lightly, "...you're very brave, and you're always welcome here."

Karuna's eyes glistened slightly and she blinked rapidly a few times before she pulled Hilda into a tight hug.
(( mind if i join >< ? ))
Choi Elias Eros wrote:
(( mind if i join >< ? ))

((Anybody can, so go right ahead!))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Free virtual hugs (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus