Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Free virtual hugs (open)

Flora Khan (played by Varizella)

Flora enters the room. She likes the scent of the flowers and the overall atmosphere. Free hugs, she thinks, nice offer. She loves hugging others but eventually they won't hug her back. But here, everything is going to be different.
Hilda North (played by JoJoApples)

Abigail_Austin wrote:

When Hilda walked into the room, Karuna was sitting on the couch, talking and laughing with someone. Immediately Karuna sensed the uncertainty and self-consciousness emanating from the discheveled-looking creature.

Many people in the room immediately looked at the stranger, some with slightly disgusted expressions, but Karuna was careful not to look at her. People inched away, trying not to be obvious or rude, but moving away all the same.

Karuna swirled her drink, remaining intensely aware of Hilda, but not looking directly at her, rather, staring at the swirling liquid. She was thinking, and using her sixth sense to gather information.

So much. There's so much going on with her, Karuna thought, trying to make sense of the input she was getting. She sensed stress, abandonment, resentment, exhaustion, and most of all...fear. It was confusing because the deeply ingrained past issues and the current ones seemed to flow together into a tumultuous sea of emotions.

Karuna took a sip of wine to buy herself a little more time. She felt bad because she hadn't gotten up and talked to the girl yet. She could tell the young woman was feeling unsure. But she was trying to figure out what was at the heart of the issue before she approached her. Yet, in that regard, her sixth sense was failing her.

It doesn't matter, she settled within herself. It only matters that she's here, and that she's distressed. With that, she placed her wine glass on the table and rose to her feet.

She looked directly at the girl, taking her disheveled form in with dark, penetrating eyes, and began to walk towards her.

People moved aside and murmured about how someone should do something about the vagrant and the smell, but Karuna passed them without a sideways glance, keeping her focus on the girl, who was anxiously holding herself and hovering about unsurely.

The people looking on were certain they were about to witness a confrontation. A

But when Karuna finally reached her, she stood right in front of her and smiled.

"Welcome," she said. She reached out with both her hands and nurturingly smoothed stray locks of the girl's long, unkempt, hair down, gently tucking them behind her shoulders.

Placing her soft hands on Hilda's shoulders she looked down into the young woman's eyes.

"You're troubled," Karuna said, her Indian accent softening the simple, factual words. "You'll still be troubled when you leave here," she confimed. She paused to let the words sink in.

"You're troubled by many things. Things in the present, and things in the past--things you can't control."

She paused again, her hands still resting on Hilda's shoulders. Everyone else in the room had fallen silent and many felt ashamed of themselves for the way they'd acted.

"I cannot make these things go away. I can't take them from you. But I can tell you this..." Karuna continued slowly, her well-defined lips forming the most subtle of smiles and her soft hands squeezing Hilda's shoulders lightly, "...you're very brave, and you're always welcome here."

Karuna's eyes glistened slightly and she blinked rapidly a few times before she pulled Hilda into a tight hug.

Hilda took a shaky breath and tried to ignore the stares and the fact people were moving away from her. The actions, although understood, were not really appreciated. It made her feel so bad. So very bad. When Karuna began her approach, Hilda stiffened, bracing herself for the worst-case scenario. That's how these things usually ended. In the worst way possible. She heard what they said about her, and it hurt her as well.

When Karuna welcomed her, Hilda was shocked. She felt hands be laid on her shoulders, and they felt somewhat comforting. Hilda slowly looked up and gazed into Karuna's eyes. She listened quietly to the others words. She felt her eyes fill with tears as Karuna's words of always being welcome and being told she was brave sunk in. How did this lady know exactly what she wanted to hear?

When Karuna hugged her, Hilda felt almost breathless, and after a few moments, her hands curled around Karuna and she gripped the back of the others dress tightly, wrinkling the fabric she had in her shaky hands. Hilda was overwhelmed with so many emotions,"Miss...oh miss...!" she stammered, and her throat constricted. She was choked up and she sniffled as she held back her tears. She buried her face in the lovely woman's shoulder.
She walked into the room with tears forming in her ocean blue colored eyes as if she were forcing herself never to cry. If one knew Solara and her tragic history, one would be hugging her nearly every day. With how strong her Empathy is, it also made her cry easily since she hated seeing good people suffer for any reason. Plus she was too afraid to ask for hugs in words alone due to fear of rejection.
Karuna Sky (played anonymously)

JojoApples wrote:
Hilda took a shaky breath and tried to ignore the stares and the fact people were moving away from her. The actions, although understood, were not really appreciated. It made her feel so bad. So very bad. When Karuna began her approach, Hilda stiffened, bracing herself for the worst-case scenario. That's how these things usually ended. In the worst way possible. She heard what they said about her, and it hurt her as well.

When Karuna welcomed her, Hilda was shocked. She felt hands be laid on her shoulders, and they felt somewhat comforting. Hilda slowly looked up and gazed into Karuna's eyes. She listened quietly to the others words. She felt her eyes fill with tears as Karuna's words of always being welcome and being told she was brave sunk in. How did this lady know exactly what she wanted to hear?

When Karuna hugged her, Hilda felt almost breathless, and after a few moments, her hands curled around Karuna and she gripped the back of the others dress tightly, wrinkling the fabric she had in her shaky hands. Hilda was overwhelmed with so many emotions,"Miss...oh miss...!" she stammered, and her throat constricted. She was choked up and she sniffled as she held back her tears. She buried her face in the lovely woman's shoulder.

Karuna nodded to herself ever-so-slightly when the stunned woman's hands curled around her body and gripped the fabric of her dress. She understood it. She didn't mind. In fact, this was exactly the reaction she'd wanted. It let her know that she was reaching her emotionally. That her words had an impact.

,"Miss...oh miss...!" she stammered.

"Shhh...I know..." Karuna softly whispered.

Karuna gently caressed Hilda's back with one hand, to soothe her, while her other arm stayed securely around the girl, still holding her tightly.

"I know..." she repeated in a whisper.

Hilda was choked up and she sniffled as she held back her tears. She buried her face in the lovely woman's shoulder.

"Yes, that's it..." Karuna assured her. Her free hand rose to rest on the back of Hilda's head briefly, then she began gently caressing her hair. It was a silent reassurance that her head was just where it should be, buried in Karuna's shoulder, and that it could stay there.

"You can call me Karuna, sweetie. But don't try to speak...not now..." The few words that the Native American woman spoke, she spoke softly and near Hilda's ear, so that only she could hear her. Karuna's voice was just one of her instruments to soothe a hurting person, just like her hands or her arms were. Her voice was carefully cultivated for that purpose. She spoke softly and rhythmically--almost hypnotically.

"Sometimes, it's okay to let the silence linger," Karuna whispered softly. She spoke slowly, and deliberately. "And sometimes, sweetheart..." she paused, continuing to gently caress the girl's hair as she spoke. "...sometimes, you know...it's okay to cry."

Karuna said this directly because she sensed from her breathing that she was trying to hold back tears. She wanted her to know that it was okay to cry here, even if, when she went back to her daily life struggles, she had to detach herself from the pain and the fear to move forward.

If the poor girl did break down, Karuna held her tight and whispered sweet things, and they stayed there in that embrace for as long as Hilda needed to be held.

Other people had long since lost interest, and had either left or were talking amongst themselves. The spectacle was over. So they had relative privacy.

Karuna was so glad the girl had come into her meeting place and she felt a warm fondness for the dear, embattled girl.

Before she parted, Karuna fed her and gave her a place to shower, although she may or may not have had time to use it, and in any case, Karuna gave her another great big hug before they parted and pressed a mapstone into the palm of her hand.

"Use this to find me again, if you need to," she whispered. "And remember, you're never alone."

Solara Solis wrote:
She walked into the room with tears forming in her ocean blue colored eyes as if she were forcing herself never to cry. If one knew Solara and her tragic history, one would be hugging her nearly every day. With how strong her Empathy is, it also made her cry easily since she hated seeing good people suffer for any reason. Plus she was too afraid to ask for hugs in words alone due to fear of rejection.

Karuna was lounging on the couch reading a romance novel when an attractive woman with long dark hair and blue eyes walked in. Karuna noticed something unusual--her sixth sense wasn't working. She couldn't sense the woman's emotions. Maybe an angel, she reasoned. She could sense nothing.

Karuna shot the woman a bright smile, which stood out against her smooth, brown skin and rose to her feet and walked to her.

"Hi, I'm Karuna," she said cautiously, with another smile. She scanned the woman face quickly for clues as to her state of mind.

Up this close, Karuna could clearly see the tears forming in the pretty woman's ocean-blue eyes and it made her want to reach out and touch her. Not being able to sense her emotions, however, unnerved Karuna a bit.

"Nice to meet you, my love. Your eyes -- they look sad. Is it ok if I just..." Karuna slowly reached out one hand and lightly brushed Solara's cheek with the back of her hand. Soon her other hand came to rest on Solara's other cheek as she looked into her eyes.

"I don't yet know why there are tears in your eyes," Karuna said softly, "but I know that I've got a hug for you. Is it ok if I touch you, Sweetheart? Can I hug you?"

If Solara said yes, Karuna closed the few inches between them and wrapped her arms around Solara, enveloping her in a warm, friendly hug. The Native American woman closed her eyes and smiled, enjoying the closeness.

Flora Khan wrote:
Flora enters the room. She likes the scent of the flowers and the overall atmosphere. Free hugs, she thinks, nice offer. She loves hugging others but eventually they won't hug her back. But here, everything is going to be different.

Karuna was watering the flowers as Flora entered the room. She had recently put out a variety of flowers---tulips, a few orchids, and an exotic new variety of roses called Rainbow Roses that she had been gifted. The Rainbow Roses smelled especially sweet and fragrant.

Karuna took Flora in with interest. She was dressed stylishly, with long, black boots, looked to be of Japanese ancestry, and had very long, black hair. After looking her over, Karuna put the water pot down and walked over to the young lady.

"Welcome," Karuna said, flashing her a bright smile. "I'm Karuna. It's a pleasure to meet you," she said. She casually opened her arms and gestured for Flora to come into them.

If she did, the Cherokee woman wrapped her arms around the thin, stylish girl and squeezed her tightly in a welcoming, enthusiastic hug.

A smile spreads across Karuna's face as neither of them moved to end the hug right away. With glee, she even squeezed Flora a little bit tighter..

When they finally split, Karuna smiled at her appreciatively and winked.

"Now that was a hug! You're such a sweetie!"

In parting, she gave her one of the fragrant flowers. "I like your boots, by the way."
Karuna Sky wrote:
Solara Solis wrote:

Karuna was lounging on the couch reading a romance novel when an attractive woman with long dark hair and blue eyes walked in. Karuna noticed something unusual--her sixth sense wasn't working. She couldn't sense the woman's emotions. Maybe an angel, she reasoned. She could sense nothing.

Karuna shot the woman a bright smile, which stood out against her smooth, brown skin and rose to her feet and walked to her.

"Hi, I'm Karuna," she said cautiously, with another smile. She scanned the woman face quickly for clues as to her state of mind.

Up this close, Karuna could clearly see the tears forming in the pretty woman's ocean-blue eyes and it made her want to reach out and touch her. Not being able to sense her emotions, however, unnerved Karuna a bit.

"Nice to meet you, my love. Your eyes -- they look sad. Is it ok if I just..." Karuna slowly reached out one hand and lightly brushed Solara's cheek with the back of her hand. Soon her other hand came to rest on Solara's other cheek as she looked into her eyes.

"I don't yet know why there are tears in your eyes," Karuna said softly, "but I know that I've got a hug for you. Is it ok if I touch you, Sweetheart? Can I hug you?"

If Solara said yes, Karuna closed the few inches between them and wrapped her arms around Solara, enveloping her in a warm, friendly hug. The Native American woman closed her eyes and smiled, enjoying the closeness.

Despite Solara being a Fallen Angel, she was able to feel most emotions from any sentient being, which wasn't always a good thing. Still, at least she could relax around animals since Empathy also worked on them. Taking notice of a beautiful woman named Karuna, it made Solara smile weakly as she looked so close to crying. "I'm Solara; it's nice to meet you, Karuna." Her eyes glowed slightly to indicate she was using Empathy, thus sharing her emotions with Karuna as the tears rushed down her cheeks. Her past consisted of being tormented by her estranged brother Lucifer who she was nothing like, then being sold to human scientists who left mental scars on her, which lead to trust issues which were worse with the opposite sex due to her androphobia. After so many past lovers who treated like her dirt. It was only until months ago she met one human who reminded her of her former self. He acted cold and distant, but she knew he needed his heart protected from everyone else out to hurt him. Recently life had gotten better; it was only confessing to her crush that troubled her most. "Please hug me, it feels like my life is good as of now, but I'm too shy to confess the one I want so badly. He's also afraid of being alone just like myself, and it breaks my heart to see him that way. He may act cold and distant, but we need each other so badly."

Feldwebel Karl Spiess wrote:
Karuna Sky wrote:
Karuna Sky wrote:

Karl teared up as he received her hug partially in joy and partially in fear for the last time he received a hug was when his mother wished him goodbye only for her to be slaughtered by Russian soldiers... He had many more flashbacks like this as he slowly wrapped his arms around the woman “deus ex machina...” he whispered to her... it was Latin for “god from the machine” and it was his warcry not long after saying this the man burst into silent tears... not a word nor a sound escaped him other than breathing and very faint sobbing yet a flood of tears rolled down his face...

As Karuna held the man, she could feel how his body was still tense. She knew he was working through flashbacks and conflicting emotions, but she knew that if she held him long enough, his mind and body would eventually slow down.

"I've got you. You're safe," were her softly spoken words as their bodies made contact, hers soft, and his clenched and tight.

“Deus ex machina...” she heard the soldier whisper. She didn't know what it meant, but didn't need to as he broke down and silently sobbed. Tears ran down her cheeks as well and she held him and let him cry.

"That's right," she whispered, lightly rubbing his back, "Let it out now. It's okay here... It's just you and me."

She didn't say much more than that, for she didn't know exactly what he was going through. And because this wasn't a time for words; words couldn't heal this. It was a time for touch, for presence. For feeling the pain but not bearing it alone.

There was no urgency in her touch; there was no implied timer. There was a certainty in how tightly she held him to her that communicated that she would never let go--be in for minutes, or for hours--not one second before he was ready. And she knew as his body shook silently in her arms in the quiet of the room, she knew that he wouldn't be ready for a long while. And that. Was completely. Okay.

She closed her eyes as she rocked him gently and rubbed his back, while all the things that were too
bad to keep In started to slowly come Out, and all the things that were too good to keep Out started to slowly come back In.

Karl hugged her tightly and whispered “thank you... but I do not deserve your kindness” he slowly pushed her away as he pulled a picture of his friends from the war out of his pocket “we were not the good guys...” he mumbled “so much blood... so much suffering...” he began to rock himself slowly

She let him push her away but when she heard what he said she gazed steadily at him. Her expression was unyielding.

"There are no good guys during a war," she said. "Not one escapes without blood on their hands. Without guilt."

"Besides," Karuna said, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow, flashing a half smile. "How do you know it was kindness? How do you know I didn't want that hug as much as you, Hm?"

She stood nearer him again, but didn't touch him. She looked down at the pictures he held. "Tell me about them?"

((That was a neat little short RP))

Karl unsure of what the woman would think of his ties to the reich covered the swastika flag carried by one of the soldiers with his thumb “that’s my Commander Captain Hans Gretelein” he pointed to a man that was slightly above average in build and was highly decorated “and the rest of these men were killed in one of our final offenses...” Karl stared off into the distance clearly having another flashback as the photo slipped out of his hand revealing the flag carried by one of the soldiers
((Yeah ur pretty good lol... better than me at least))

((Nah I would say equal and each unique.))

Karuna turned and walked into the strong ocean breeze. On her left, the orange sun was rising over the Atlantic and white Florida sand stretched out in front of her.

The peculiar thing about this beach was that there were no people on it. Perhaps it might not seem so strange these days, but social distancing of 2020 was long since over. No, it was barren because it was a private beach, magically hidden from the eyes of everyone except for those who wanted and needed to see it.

It had been a long time since anyone had been to see her, and her internal energy was diminishing, for giving out energy was what replenished her own.

So Karuna sighed and she walked, forward but aimlessly, her arms wrapped around her own tall, slim body both for comfort and to keep out the chill.

Her long black hair streamed freely behind her in the cool and relentlessly constant wind. Karuna's crisp white, button-down shirt was tucked into blue jeans which held up well against the sand and the salty air.

Gulls diving for fish cried in the distance, making what seemed to Karuna like an awfully lonley sound.

There was something not right about this place. This silence. This great empty stretch of land. It was beautiful. What was wrong is that it needed more eyes to behold it.

She hoped some distraught and lost soul, parched by the thirst of isolation, would wander onto this beach oasis needing to be hugged or needing to give one. Until then, she would wander.

Solara Solis wrote:
Karuna Sky wrote:
Solara Solis wrote:

Despite Solara being a Fallen Angel, she was able to feel most emotions from any sentient being, which wasn't always a good thing. Still, at least she could relax around animals since Empathy also worked on them. Taking notice of a beautiful woman named Karuna, it made Solara smile weakly as she looked so close to crying. "I'm Solara; it's nice to meet you, Karuna." Her eyes glowed slightly to indicate she was using Empathy, thus sharing her emotions with Karuna as the tears rushed down her cheeks. Her past consisted of being tormented by her estranged brother Lucifer who she was nothing like, then being sold to human scientists who left mental scars on her, which lead to trust issues which were worse with the opposite sex due to her androphobia. After so many past lovers who treated like her dirt. It was only until months ago she met one human who reminded her of her former self. He acted cold and distant, but she knew he needed his heart protected from everyone else out to hurt him. Recently life had gotten better; it was only confessing to her crush that troubled her most. "Please hug me, it feels like my life is good as of now, but I'm too shy to confess the one I want so badly. He's also afraid of being alone just like myself, and it breaks my heart to see him that way. He may act cold and distant, but we need each other so badly."

Karuna pulled back and listened to all that Solara said, noting her glowing eyes and wondering what that meant. It didn't matter that she didn't know, because she got Solara's main feeling and her main request. Karuna smiled sweetly as she stared into Solara's blue eyes.

"I understand the need to reach out and touch those who seem distant--the urge to connect. The urge to see and be seen. I can't help you with him, Solara. But I can definitely give you a hug."

As she continued smiling at her with a bittersweet look in her eyes, Karuna lifted her hand to Solara's face and touched it lightly, brushing a strand of hair away.

Then she opened her arms.

"Come here," she urged Solara softly. She waited for Solara to come into her arms, and then closing her eyes with a smile, Karuna wrapped her arms around the angel and held her tightly. Moments went by and she didn't let go. Then the moments turned into seconds and the seconds to minutes and Karuna swayed slightly, gently rocking Solara in silence.
Emerging from the shadows, the very young looking man had stepped out...Despair had filled his eyes as they have. More "nightmares" to come, but it's not like he could spend 30 more years asleep. He left his Cerberus, or the triple-barreled revolver at his side, strapped there in case he needed it. But I won't need it, he thought to himself, Why would I need it here?...His thoughts seemed to dwell everywhere.

From Lucrecia Crescent, to the boy (Sephiroth) she'd hoped to hold when she gave birth, to the suddenly deep feeling of loss, having lost Lucrecia, and no amount of wishing or wanting could free her from the Crystal Grotto. He sighed, not exactly saying it, but this man certainly did need a hug....

Vincent Valentine wrote:
Emerging from the shadows, the very young looking man had stepped out...Despair had filled his eyes as they have. More "nightmares" to come, but it's not like he could spend 30 more years asleep. He left his Cerberus, or the triple-barreled revolver at his side, strapped there in case he needed it. But I won't need it, he thought to himself, Why would I need it here?...His thoughts seemed to dwell everywhere.

From Lucrecia Crescent, to the boy (Sephiroth) she'd hoped to hold when she gave birth, to the suddenly deep feeling of loss, having lost Lucrecia, and no amount of wishing or wanting could free her from the Crystal Grotto. He sighed, not exactly saying it, but this man certainly did need a hug....

Karuna smiled when saw someone walking towards her in the distance. Their long dark hair and red bandana and cloak stood out against the blue water and white sands. She saw gorgeous long black hair.

As she neared them, she saw it was a man, and saw the revolver. She paused, staring down at it, wondering whether she should approach him or not. What if he got the wrong idea?

But she knew the beach's magic worked, and she sensed the profound loss he was feeling, and it drew her. She continued walking towards him until she was about 2 feet in front of him.

She didn't explain herself. She just looked into his crimson eyes with her dark brown ones. She held the gaze for a long moment. She glanced again at the gun and said,

"I won't hurt you." Her long hair flowed behind her in the wind. She took another step forward, leaving only a foot between them. She reached out slowly with her delicate hand and touched his cheek. "I know I can't fill the hole in your heart," Karuna whispered, "but I can help you know...you're not alone. Come here..."

With her thin, brown arms, she pulled him into a hug. Wrapping her arms snugly around the tall man, she hugged him tightly. She waited, hoping to feel his body relax within her embrace. Gently, she rubbed his back.
Karuna Sky wrote:
Karuna smiled when saw someone walking towards her in the distance. Their long dark hair and red bandana and cloak stood out against the blue water and white sands. She saw gorgeous long black hair.

As she neared them, she saw it was a man, and saw the revolver. She paused, staring down at it, wondering whether she should approach him or not. What if he got the wrong idea?

But she knew the beach's magic worked, and she sensed the profound loss he was feeling, and it drew her. She continued walking towards him until she was about 2 feet in front of him.

She didn't explain herself. She just looked into his crimson eyes with her dark brown ones. She held the gaze for a long moment. She glanced again at the gun and said,

"I won't hurt you." Her long hair flowed behind her in the wind. She took another step forward, leaving only a foot between them. She reached out slowly with her delicate hand and touched his cheek. "I know I can't fill the hole in your heart," Karuna whispered, "but I can help you know...you're not alone. Come here..."

With her thin, brown arms, she pulled him into a hug. Wrapping her arms snugly around the tall man, she hugged him tightly. She waited, hoping to feel his body relax within her embrace. Gently, she rubbed his back.

"Hmm..." He let out a long sigh...He needed to relax... When was the last time I relaxed..., he thought, Or am I even able to...?

His mind wasn't helpful at all, but the man surely did relax a bit...His body felt less tense, or so it seemed. Vincent wasn't entirely sure... "........It may not fill the hole in my heart.........but thank you."

Vincent Valentine wrote:

Karuna pulled back to look into his eyes. There was a pause with no speech.

"What caused this hole in your heart?" she asked softly.
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

Ratonhnhaketon entered the room with shoulders squared, hands not so much resting on the weapons by his belt but more clenching them tightly, so much in fact that he was seemingly shaking.

The Mohawk brave approached in his usual attire with his usual focused gait, head bent low, eyes hidden by his hood, a wolf on the hunt as always. However, the discerning eye could tell this was not the usual confident Connor. He smelled of blood, steel and gun powder, his jaw clenched so hard one could almost hear his teeth cracking under the pressure.

He just stood there, paralyzed with impotent rage. Connor hated proximity and contact of most kinds, so if he was here it meant he was really hurting.
Milo (played by Mathunga)

The little boy was reasonably perplexed when the thing behind him - the thing which he'd thought was a wall - moved. The contrast in size was so great that he almost had to look straight up at the ceiling to find the head. All he could really see of his face were the nostrils peeking out behind the Mohawk's broad chest. This person was already a giant by anyone's standards. To Milo, a size like this didn't seem possible at all.

Unlike what one would expect of your typical 6-year old, Milo was not in the least afraid. On the contrary, he was awed by the lumbering man's hard-set jawline and scars that snaked throughout his bulky form.
Whoa! he thought to himself. Is he from one of big bro's video games? [Assassin's Creed]

He turned his attention to the rest of the room after a few minutes of staring and imagining the man leaping from building to building while tossing guards off a parapet. It had been said said that this room gave out free hugs! Perhaps here he'd be able to find a new best friend.
Karuna Sky wrote:
Solara Solis wrote:
Karuna Sky wrote:
Solara Solis wrote:

Karuna pulled back and listened to all that Solara said, noting her glowing eyes and wondering what that meant. It didn't matter that she didn't know, because she got Solara's main feeling and her main request. Karuna smiled sweetly as she stared into Solara's blue eyes.

"I understand the need to reach out and touch those who seem distant--the urge to connect. The urge to see and be seen. I can't help you with him, Solara. But I can definitely give you a hug."

As she continued smiling at her with a bittersweet look in her eyes, Karuna lifted her hand to Solara's face and touched it lightly, brushing a strand of hair away.

Then she opened her arms.

"Come here," she urged Solara softly. She waited for Solara to come into her arms, and then closing her eyes with a smile, Karuna wrapped her arms around the angel and held her tightly. Moments went by and she didn't let go. Then the moments turned into seconds and the seconds to minutes and Karuna swayed slightly, gently rocking Solara in silence.

Solara sniffled a bit as tears formed in her blue eyes, walking into Karuna's warm embrace as it brought her so much comfort. She loved this feeling very much as sobs escaped her, enjoying being rocked in this lady's arms. "You're a good human; we should be friends since you're also capable of Empathy like me." She admitted with a warm smile towards Karuna.
(( mind if i join >< ? ))
Choi Elias Eros wrote:
(( mind if i join >< ? ))

((Anybody can, so go right ahead!))
Karuna Sky wrote:
Karuna pulled back to look into his eyes. There was a pause with no speech.

"What caused this hole in your heart?" she asked softly.

"........It's a very long story..." He was quiet for a few moments...before speaking of Lucrecia, the woman he loved.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Free virtual hugs (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus