Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((on our bed in the cabin))
((Tamaki is in Liz's cabin tho))

((well yea sneak out to our cabin to rest... Tamaki is still supposed to be weakened))
((true but when talking about anime when you were sparing tamaki asked liz what that is and she just took him))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He was sitting in his office, oblivious to the commotion

((I'm just gonna put Clyde here because a lot happened))

((*sighs* nvm then))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Hey)) "You have completed your training, for now, you may go."
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I found some boards of wood and I set them down besides my cabin. I sat down and looked at the pile of junk. How. Was I. Going. To do this. I fell on my back and started brainstorming.
((wait Panda wasnt chess going to get Tamaki))

I jumped up and ran over to where Tamaki was. "Hai Tamaki." I said. "What do you want to do? You seem bored." I finished.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He wondered if anyone needed help, or anything
Being in the small fox form he jumps down, walking over to chess as he looks up "Sure....if you carry me, it is hard to keep up"

I picked Tamaki up and carried him. "Tamaki do you want to brainstorm ideas for a piano?" I asked him.
"The piano.....what do you mean" he asks curous as he can play a few instruments that he learned to kill his boredom

"I used to play the piano, but Ares broke the camp's last one. So I got permission to make a new one, but I need ideas as how to. Want to help?"
"Sure tho I dont know how useful I would be in my current state" he says sitting at her feet waiting to be picked up

I sit on a cliff overlooking the sea. Hachiman really did like areas with advantages it seemed. The view was quite breathtaking and by the view I meant Damien who was in the water playing with some water nymphs. I smile to myself slightly watching the small creatures and my mate play like they were children again. I had missed that... didn't even known i missed that

I carefully picked Tamaki up and walked him over to where the wood was for the piano. "Do you know piano brands?" I asked him. "I could probably secretly just buy a piano."
Damien and the youn nymphs were playing tag, above the water. Currently Damien was being chased by a gagglenof giggling nymphs. He was soon overrun by sheer numbrrs and was buried underneath a sea of nymphs. A few minutes later they let go of him and run away as he chases them.
"I do not.....For most of my life I lived in the forests of Japan......I only know how to play from an abandoned piano and a girl who taught me how, had to hide my appearance tho"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus