Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

A bit later the nymphs were braiding Damien's hair just for giggles with some Lillies and seashells. I walk over and smile slightly "Getting turned to a mermaid are you?"
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

Liz went for a walk to the ocean and saw someone playing with the nymphs. She laid down on the beach and look at the clouds.
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I frowned at him briefly. "Ok." I could probably find a laptop somewhere to find out different piano brands. I had a really beat down one under my bed in my cabin. I would have to try making the piano first.

((Omg Liz find out about the affair~))
he stares at her blankly as his ears fold "I dont understand technology"

((uh liz... we aren't at the camp... I mean Damien and me... I left the camp... did you not read that?))

"I can be pretty tech savvy." that was only a half-lie. "I mean, I can figure things out if I have time. And I at least know how to work google and most things on a computer."
Damien laughs and shrugs, looking up at her. "I would be an incredible mermaid, we all know this" he says gesturing at the nymphs who giggled before swimming away to give them privacy. "My Queen, why must you always be so beautiful?"
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((OOF I was gone for a while and skimmed)) She looked back at the ocean and no one was there, "Must have been my imagination."
he looks confused "What is google.........is it tasty?"

"Um...no." I stated simply. "It's a fake thing made up by someone." I said truthfully.

"Tamaki, do you want someone else to help? Maybe we need someone else." I said.

Tch just like Apollo" Amused manner and picked Damien up bridal style "Yes ... you would make the prettiest mermaid in the world... with a strong tail and gorgeous scales"
"Yes I would still like to help but......my knowlage is abit.....old fashion in a way" he says as he looks at chess "Umm if I am gonna help.....can I ask for a favor"
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Some time has passed as Janus continued his ever-changing and shifting, "GREAT PLAN" in motion. After some talks, he found someone he'll support in the background. As he passed one of the doorways viewing ports in his dimension he saw Ensho with someone new and the male seemed to be taking a liking to Ensho. So he looked through what has happened by rewinding the portal to them at the beginning like it was some recorded television show and after looking through it... he now understands what has happened between the pair.

"Of course!" I accepted immediately. "I Need help."
Damien laughs and kisses her cheek. The Pendant she had given him at his 12th birthday slips out, from under his shirt. He smiles as he looks down at it. Before looking back up at her, "And you would be the fierce shark, protecting me from harm, as you always have,"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Cyde would tilt his head back in boredom, waiting for something to happen
"Let me Taste your blood.....it is a more old fashion form of transformation, using the blood as a base to maintain a humanoid form"

I felt my jaw drop. "My blood? I don't have any like-scabs or-wounds."

Are you saying im not good enough to be a merman?" Amused manner and poked Damien in the side laughing softly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus