Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

He jumps up, licking chess's blood from her finger as soon engulfed in flames and when appeared soon looked like a boyish version of chess with makeshift clothing made of flames covering his body due to being naked prior
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Relaxes as Damien petted my hair and I hum enjoying the feeling
Damien smiles and kisses her forehead and starts to hum to her, before licking his lips. He wraps his arms tightly around her.

Have we been able to do anything about restoring Upper-Air yet?" Looked at Damien from where my head was on his lap "With all this industrialization ... it must be a strain to keep it together. Upper-Air became part of your domains did it not...?"
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

"You copied my appearance?" I asked in shock. "I didn't know you did that! I'm almost angry but whatever." I ended with a pout.
"Yes I usually can but don't.....the down side of this way of transformation, the blood i ingest is basically I turn into them in a manner"

"Anywho-" I said. "Any ideas? Can you draw?" I asked pointing to the pile of materials.
Damien chuckles slightly and nods, "I've been trying out a few experiments, some more successful tham others, nothing too concrete though," he says with a sigh. Brfore nodding, "It did,"
"I can draw" he grabs a flat piece of wood, drawing on it in blue flames in a crude manner

I winced. "Y-yes. Good job." My eyeeeees. "How about I do the drawing this time? Do you have a preferred color? Maybe a style? Do you want a grand or an upright?"
"Grand Piano" he says with a smile "sorry for copyign your appearence By the Way"

I grumbled a little. "It's fine." I muttered. "And good choice, grand pianos are my preference as well." I quickly drew a plain grand piano and I tried to look at the materials and see if we had enough.
He tried to help as best as he can......

(I got to go once again, I will message when I come back)

Nodded "Good to know. We will try them later"
((I have returned))

I ended up with a mess of wood and glue. Frustrated I groaned and picked Tamaki up and carried him inside looking for my old old laptop.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She sighed and left a note explaining she would be going to Olympus. She caught the first cab out and watched the hills roll by.

((Just finished reading everything I missed, I warn you, Damien, Don't ruin my ship! but you seem fun so welcome.))
He follows chess as he still looking like a boyish version of her

((Anyone online?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus