Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I decided to start simple. "You can call me Chess!" I silently glared at Ensho. "And you are beind quite rude." "Maybe you are with Ares" I Muttered under my breath. I turned my focus to the kinder looking girl. " I don't mean to be rude but I have to be thorough and get my information for you to leave. Have you had an specific affinities with for example love, water, fire, war, intelligence?" I asked quickly.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She looked at her, "Um... yes"
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Tch I do not want to be here" Frowned and walked out of the camp disappearing quickly not caring for all these questions. I close my eyes and sense a lake nearby and submerged myself in it to keep calm

I glanced at Ensho. "Seriously? I purposefully didn't bring him to the lake because I don't have permission." My attention was brought back to Liz and her last comment. I pulled away my annoyance. "You do have an affinity? If you could tell me what it is it would make everything sooo much easier." I said this last part with a grin hoping to get her to tell me.

I hum softly under the lake relaxing as I close my eyes and fall asleep there. The water here was a bit fresher it seemed. It smelt like power and peacefulness. I dream of some weird seaweeds and then wakes up a bit later floating to the top of the water looking much much better. I step out of the water as my clothes remained dry

She shook her head, "Personal reasons prevent me from sying that sorry..."

Glancing behind me again, I notice Ensho again. Grumbling, I hoped to get someone else to babysit him for a while. At least until we could either wipe his memory or simple get him out of here. It seemed he didn't want to be here in the first place and with his attitude, at least for now we could use him. I would have to get used to him I supposed. In the darkest parts of my mind I hoped that he wasn't connected to Posidien and that he drowned. Maybe just a leeetle bit. I shook my head clearing my thoughts.
Tamaki walk into the camp, having long black hair, crimson red eyes and a rather androgynous body.
Wearing a tshirt and shorts, rather plain attire as he is holding a long chest like it is a suitcase. Within his short pocket resides a large kisaru smoking pipe.
Looking around he tries to look for someone to talk to, most likely some adult at the camp.

I walk back into the tent my skin glistening with the water droplets and only my hair is wet. I grin slightly "The lake is peaceful. Seaweed girl will like it" I nod to Liz and then narrowed my eyes at the short one. "For your information... i do not know of a Poseidon and i do believe that hoping that someone drowns is a crime. Perhaps should report this crime? And no I do not know IF I will be staying here."

I walk back out almost immediately and towards the pretty male that was standing there with his bag "Hello. Would you like some help?" I ask him this in Japanese seeing as I got an inkling that we were both possibly from the same place.

I hoped my eyes didn't narrow at her response. I could make her tell me and then just make her forget... but absolutely not. I had made up my mind to stop doing that so often. "That's..fine." I responded hoping my words didn't sound forced. "What is your age? We'll have to figure out what god you belong to the hard way I suppose. By patience." I forced out a smile. "For now we'll put you in Hermes cabin. He welcomes about everyone."

She looked at the Chess, "If it's that big a deal I could tell you but it's confusing." She looked at the other one who walked in, "Seaweed girl?"

So much was happening. I quickly rushed outside sparing a glance at Ensho. "NO! You canNOT just go WHEREVER you WANT and welcome WHOEVER you WANT. You don't even want to be HERE!" My voice had risen. He was starting to annoy me. "You don't even know who posidein is!" I gasp out. "Stop making yourself at home if you don't even know if you want to stay here!" I hoped I didn't get in trouble for that. Turning to the new character I said kindly. "Hello. Please sit outside the medic area. I will be with you in a moment."

Turning around, I ran back inside and plastered a kind expression on. "If it will take a while I would rather you wait a moment. We can set you up with Hermes's cabin and you can greet everyone there. Then, when you have time to explain we will set you up properly." Does that make sense? I hoped so.

You smell like the seaweed and the lake. If anyone is this Poseidon you keep asking about its her" Pointed to Liz and nodded "She has two other scents mixed in. Smells spicy and like the rain. It is a very attractive scent." I nod to Liz again and smiled ever so slightly. "And for your information again... my Japanese friend here is not at all sick. I believe he is a bit lost, I also do not require a cabin I will sleep under a tree like I am used to." I nod again
He looks towards the being that walked up to him, surprised to hear japanese as he replied I'm the same language.
"Yes, can I know where any of the.....counselors are, i just arrived" his voice was effeminate, neitheriverly high or overly low, giving off a smile that appears nice but lonely.

I paused. My eyes shifted color ever so slightly. "Seaweed? You did know who Poseidon was without a question." I paused considering. "Maybe... and a Tree?" Was she hitting on Liz? How did you know he is Japanese?

Ah I sensed one that might be who you speak of" Gently held the shorter male's hand and guided him in that direction speaking in Japanese to keep him comfortable. Something in me was definitely attracted to the smaller male. Perhaps it was something that felt like home?

I gave up, resigned and sighed. "Finnnnne." I turned back to Liz. "Apparently I do have the time to listen to your quite interesting story. Poseidon huh?" I ask. Hoping that she would give me a straight answer. I would let Ensho do whatever he was doing with the new arrival. Hopefully 'the boss' would reach them before Ensho did any harm.

My Orange eyes wandered over to this new arrival. I sigh in defeat. "Alright. Don't ask him he doesn't know anything. The couselors are in that building there." I point over to a large cabin that looks like a border-line house. "There is where the important people are." I joke.
He followed the other japanese here, following along as he looked down to his pocket, wanting to smoke abit, unsure if he was allowed "umm excuse me but is smoking allowed?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus