Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((yu meanie! *pouts*))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((hehe))
Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

anyone on?)
((C'est mignon))
RedPandaFox

Hi guys, not even sure if anyone goes on here anymore, I came back onto the site this week and realized amber had left. Does anyone know what happened to them? :T

((amber o.o really?))
RedPandaFox

((Ambershades. If you look at the messages they left behind you will see their name is crossed off like mine. That means they left. Also if you look up their name nothing will come up. I'm taking that as you don't know?)) P.S. (Meant to say 'their' and 'them'- edited)

((hm i didnt know ... how odd she didnt wanna rp with me so yea...))
RedPandaFox

((They didn't want to RP with you? That's odd. I remember them being the kindest person in the world. And I can't remember if they were gender-binary or if they were gender-fluid so that is going to kill my brain. I hope they are ok. :P))
((Is this still active??))

((we had some problems .. disagreements))
RedPandaFox

((Describe these things!! What happened? Did you scare him off :T))

((huh no it was just the style of rp didn't work out *shrugs* this was way before this rp started))
RedPandaFox

((Ohhh I guess I can see that. I was a little thrown by your style of RP at first too but honestly I think it's cool. I'll RP with any style haha))

((*sits in a corner with thundercloud over my head* ehhhhh mean))
RedPandaFox

((Oh! No, I didn't mean to be rude. It's a cool RP style! Everyone's RP style is different! I mean...how...do I not seem rude...in this conversation now....))
MangoNekros

((I was planning on making a Forum RP, but I have no ideas to use))
RedPandaFox

((Could I maybe join once you get an idea? I don't think i'll be on for the rest of today but I might be able to help you brainstorm tomorrow.))
MangoNekros

RedPandaFox wrote:
((Could I maybe join once you get an idea? I don't think i'll be on for the rest of today but I might be able to help you brainstorm tomorrow.))

((Of course!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus