Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

... Well wars have been started for less" Froze wondering how I even knew that and sighed
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

Silently I pointed over to the cabin next to Poseidon. Then I would speak. "That is for you and Liz? Yours is to the left of that. I hope that's alright. If it's not, then you can always stay in Hades' or Zeus's" I would smile pleasantly.
((EEK! I am the worst RP partner ever! Sorry don't kill me! Let me know if i'm banned.))
Well, thats nice." Noted Shadow, sniffing a tree, nodding, then jumping onto it to take a nap.

((mmm i dont think Hades actually has a cabin at the camp not till nico comes in much later))

Sensing Liz and Chess i call them over as I take Shadow to the cabin where Rhys and Tamaki were to discuss the current situation

((ooh right sorry did not see a tree))

I look around and sigh seeing Shadow nap around and shrug letting him to do so "Neko"

Hearing my name, my ears perked up and I wandered over. "Yes?" I said a little coldy. I wasn't the fondest of Ensho.

While you weren't paying attention a lot of things went down in camp. It seems someone sent in monsters as a distraction and there is a whole bunch of weapons laying around at the counsellors cabin"

I gasped. "No, no no." I muttered. "Where's the counselor?"

They blocked off most of the area back there. Be careful hm?" I seem much more relaxed after being Claimed by my surrogate family.

I gavea a weary glance towards him. My eyes changed from green, to yellow and back to red. Maybe he would be nice now. "Do you know who your parents are?" I asked tentatively.

I wasn't... claimed by them" Looked majorly upset when being reminded that. "I was claimed by two guardians. Sarutahiko of the Earth and Ryujin of Sea and Storms"

I smiled. "I'm glad for you." Maybe now he would be kind. "I'll make sure to watch out." I paused. "Thank you. For what I"m not sure yet."

I nod slightly as she leaves

I turn around coming back quickly before I can stop. "Hey." I say. "Truce? I know you weren't the fondest of me before, but I think we can try to get along." I felt my eyes change to a friendly shade of bright blue. I smile to emphasize my point.

Perhaps I might consider friendship if you finally realize that I am a girl?" Amused manner and walked away
Shadow opened his eyes as he woke up. Better
((Oops cut myself off)) "Better get down now." He muttered to himself, as he clibed down the tree.
Willow headed out of the Aphrodite cabin, brushing her long locks of hair with a normal brown hairbrush. As this being her second summer here, she was quite comfortable with the Camp, and even made a few close friends last year. She’d been here for a week though, and hadn’t seen one of her closest friends, Eris- The daughter of a Mayan God. She’d figured she’d go for a walk and maybe meet some new campers.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Oof sorry about that!)) She walked out of the lake and walked up to Ensho, "What did I miss?"

((WB liz))

Well not all that much but it seems we have some things to discuss" Had gathered my so-called circle of friends and taken over to the Shinto Cabin to discuss this Ares and what it could mean for the Camp

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus