Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Hachiman yes I know we worship him." I pause momentarily as a voice whispered in my ear softly "Uncle..." Smiled softly and relaxed there "My uncle... Honorary Uncle... thank you" Whispered back to the voice and I look at Shadow "Sorry apparently I had a divine realization that I may or may not be liking war" laughed softly ... so he is after you... because you are a ... cat?"
"I don't know... I think I offended him a year ago... I don't know how."

... Well wars have been started for less" Froze wondering how I even knew that and sighed
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

Silently I pointed over to the cabin next to Poseidon. Then I would speak. "That is for you and Liz? Yours is to the left of that. I hope that's alright. If it's not, then you can always stay in Hades' or Zeus's" I would smile pleasantly.
((EEK! I am the worst RP partner ever! Sorry don't kill me! Let me know if i'm banned.))
Well, thats nice." Noted Shadow, sniffing a tree, nodding, then jumping onto it to take a nap.
((For those of you that don't know: wood nymphs live in some of the trees, that's why Shadow sniffed the tree.))

((mmm i dont think Hades actually has a cabin at the camp not till nico comes in much later))

Sensing Liz and Chess i call them over as I take Shadow to the cabin where Rhys and Tamaki were to discuss the current situation
((Um... did you not see the part where I jumped into a tree to nap?))

((ooh right sorry did not see a tree))

I look around and sigh seeing Shadow nap around and shrug letting him to do so "Neko"

Hearing my name, my ears perked up and I wandered over. "Yes?" I said a little coldy. I wasn't the fondest of Ensho.

While you weren't paying attention a lot of things went down in camp. It seems someone sent in monsters as a distraction and there is a whole bunch of weapons laying around at the counsellors cabin"

I gasped. "No, no no." I muttered. "Where's the counselor?"

They blocked off most of the area back there. Be careful hm?" I seem much more relaxed after being Claimed by my surrogate family.

I gavea a weary glance towards him. My eyes changed from green, to yellow and back to red. Maybe he would be nice now. "Do you know who your parents are?" I asked tentatively.

I wasn't... claimed by them" Looked majorly upset when being reminded that. "I was claimed by two guardians. Sarutahiko of the Earth and Ryujin of Sea and Storms"

I smiled. "I'm glad for you." Maybe now he would be kind. "I'll make sure to watch out." I paused. "Thank you. For what I"m not sure yet."

I nod slightly as she leaves

I turn around coming back quickly before I can stop. "Hey." I say. "Truce? I know you weren't the fondest of me before, but I think we can try to get along." I felt my eyes change to a friendly shade of bright blue. I smile to emphasize my point.

Perhaps I might consider friendship if you finally realize that I am a girl?" Amused manner and walked away
Shadow opened his eyes as he woke up. Better

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus