Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((WB liz))

Well not all that much but it seems we have some things to discuss" Had gathered my so-called circle of friends and taken over to the Shinto Cabin to discuss this Ares and what it could mean for the Camp
Tamaki had reverted back to his original form, completely different then anyone has ever seen him, long flowing white hair, Golden eyes as his fur on his ears and nine tails seemed as soft as silk. Dressed up in a kimono as he lays down on a couch that was in the cabin, the cabin now filled with smoke making it hard to breath for those not used to it, holding his kiseru close to his mouth as he stares at the sky out of the sliding door to the side, leading to a pathway that goes all the way around the cabin, looking upon the lake.

Tama" Called out to the Kitsune as I approach the Cabin "Having some people over. Do you mind if I divert the smoke?" Used some wind to manipulate the smoke out and not smoke up the cabin "Mmm... Kitsune Chan looking nice" Smiled and sat down near him and tilted head to side wondering if he would let me comb his tails. Gently raked my clawed hand through one
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

Liz walked in after removing her shoes, "Ares? Who pissed him off? Truth be told that's not hard, easier than Thor."
His long white tails moved away "Please do not touch" he says in a rather feminine tone, putting the kiseru to his mouth, inhaling and soon exhaling, quite alot of smoke coming out

oooh is Thor a blond with long hair and a hammer? The one who has a cute brother with black hair and wears a lot of Green?" Looked at Liz almost excitedly

Pouted a bit at Tama and sighed nodding shifting to my actual form letting my rather large heavy tail sway about. It looked like a Dragon tail as what appeared to be horns were now perched on my head, shiny and black looking very smooth.

((also excuse Tama for a bit. He will BRB))

She coughed and started laughing, "WHAT?!?" She fell to the ground, "Never let him hear you say that, trust me. Loki is fun to hang out with though, we be the prank, King and Queen!"

Never let who say what?" Looked at Liz majorly confused

"Thor is a bit umm, angry, violent, crazy?" She slowly sat up.

"Really? I think I have met him before..." Squinted my eyes a bit "My memories are trickling through slowly. I remember a blond with a hammer. We had a fun spar a while back" Looked lost in my memories

She shook her head, "I prefer Loki."

"Well I mean... he IS gorgeous" Laughed softly "And a bit extra which I love" Grinned and sat there my tail deciding to hide itself

((plot plot plot ... waiting for others ... plot plot plot ))

She looked at her, "... My friend, no just no."

Tilted head to side very confused and decided to drop the topic "Well we are waiting on the others and perhaps wonder who or what decided to piss off a god"

"Well. I pissed off Thor, but we made up, sort of. But Ares can be offended by looking at someone."

Can you perhaps explain to me a bit more about these gods and goddesses?" Looked at Liz curiously

"Which ones?" She crosses her legs.

Eh, a general view of who comes under the Greek Pantheon?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus