Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

You are the daughter of Zeus?!" Discovered that about Thalia and nodded "I... would like to meet him perhaps... I do not know who I am... why I am hated... I feel like Zeus might not like me either." Sighed and stands up stretching "Perhaps I will pray to mother... or father... and see if they accept me"
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

My eyes turn a murky yellow. "Hmm? How..?" I recover, realizing I probably seemed rude. "No matter. Do you have a preference? Which house would you rather go to?" She could go to any of them. I realized that there was a loop. "However, all of them are empty. If you would prefer being with people I would recommend Hermes." I say honestly.
He nods "all right, I understand" he says "where is the cabin exactly"
He nods "all right, I understand" he says "where is the cabin exactly"
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She looked down, "Posiden please..."

While this was all happening there was a rumble outside. Something was clearly attacking the barrier of the Camp. I stand up and summon my sword "Thalia. Be safe. I hope you can stand strong" I vanish and cut through one monster viciously before looking at a Minotaur that was there. Gripping my blade I scowl at it "What are you? What do you want" Realizing it couldn't speak I released a wave of water from the bit of lake that was in the area. I roar loudly alerting most of the inhabitants of the camp along with the other monsters who seemed to be getting sucked into the water. The sky was getting dark in the area as I slash apart a few more monsters and stabbed the minotaur in the head with my blade. I grow what appear to be claws as I sink them into the eyes of the minotaur blinding him

The ground rumbles lightly as the waters dragged some monsters under the lake and drowned them and I swing my blade multiple arcs of wind cutting into the blinded minotaur. The Minotaur roared and charged me as his horn stabs me in the stomach. I move a bit out of the way as the horn ripped into me and the other got stuck in the tree. I try to stab it with my sword and groan as his other horn was still firmly embedded into my side

((hehehe thought we would like some action. Plus i don't want to leave the camp so i am doing some stuff. Come on then guys show off some powers))

She felt a strong pulling her stomach so she ran to see what was happening, Seeing the fight she pulled her bracelet off as it became a sword. She takes on a hellhound not far away. "You ok Ensho?" She waved her hands and a wave turned into a spear and went threw the hell hound.
(( I am letting all know if we can wait on the fight scene, apparently Ensho is going to sleep and all))

Groaned slightly and stands up part of my left side in a gaping wound as I laugh and spit some blood out "Never better princess ..." Laughed softly and stepped in a small puddle as the water went up my side and wrapped around my wound. I smirk and slice apart another beast "I take it you didn't wait for the oath? The only way for you to leave the barrier" Stabbed one creature in the head and tossed him aside as the minotaur roared and freed itself from the tree breaking his horn. I stab my sword into the ground and slide under the minotaur towards the tree. Grabbing the horn i pull it out of the tree and made a run for it.

Ducking under a hellhound I grab my sword slicing it from my crouch as it jumped over me. The hellhound targeted Liz only for me to slam his horn into his heart area and turned him to dust.

Misc characters wrote:
(( I am letting all know if we can wait on the fight scene, apparently Ensho is going to sleep and all))

((Thanks love i will stick around for a tiny bit longer. Only chess as a councellor is allowed to bring out her character and Tamaki for the attack))

(( well so much for staying up entirely sleepy now. Please don't continue too much without me hm? It would be rather sad. I think Chess is offline at the moment so i believe we can hold on and take a break. We have after all managed to do so much. Good night guys see you later ^^))

((Night!))

((goood afternoon friends ^^))

((Hi))

((yush finally you are back! let's get it on!))

((yush finally you are back! let's get it on!))
Tamaki heard a commotion, carrying his luggage he hurried up to the commotion, seeing some sort of an attack, he observed from the sidelines for the moment

She leaped back so she wouldn't be covered in monster dust, "EWW!" She looked around for any more monsters, all clear. She twisted her sword around her wrist and it transformed back into the bracelet, "Everyone good?"

****ing hell" The barrier shimmered as obviously the councellors fonally decided.for some back up. I stand there on one knee using my sword to support myself as the now red water at my wound falls away.

Campers start.crowding around the area behind the barrier as they all started pointing above my heas two symbols glowing clearly. One representing Ryujin, Dragon God of sea and storms. The other was Sarutahiko of the Earth. Both revered on their own way and standing alone apart from the council. I of course felt immediately who they were as the wound healed a bit slow and i see black passing out

((this is where Liz comes in to help identify symbols to some campers who might be wary))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus