((PANDA!!!!! CHU NEED TO HURRY UPS!!!))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Hey anyone here?))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((wth happened to panda??))

((????? No clue))

((aw man she could have left a mssg saying she'd be gone))

((Right! ))

((ok then we wait))

((Hey heads up, I can be online this weekend, Family.))

((i will have classes on the weekend and people very rarely mssg me at this time lol so its quite alright. Enjoy the time with Family))

((Thanks))

((we seem to have two people interested in RPing with us.))

I finish up the discussion with the counsellors as they decided to let me stay. A new cabin would emerge and hold the Shinto Pantheon Symbol that would house both me and Tamaki. I walk out of the place rather happy at that and look at the barrier. It was holding strong. I felt slightly annoyed by the fact that the counsellors had done almost nothing to defend the camp and instead hoped that Thalia would just do everything on her own which was rather stupid. I would be deep in my thoughts as I walk
Tamaki reverts back to his previous state, placing his katana back into the chest as he picks it up with his inhumane strength. Carrying it to find ensho, looking till he found her, looking up at her "hello......unn right we dont know each others names, mine is Tamaki"
Standing in front of the tree and looking down at the camp, the place was absolute chaos. Walking down into the camp, a few people almost ran into him. His reflexes went to work doging people. When he went to doge someone, he ran into Ensho. (Hey guys I'm new here)

I smile slightly "Ah you are new I take it. You smell interesting. Where are you from?" Gently guided Shadow out of the way of the panicking students to a small clearing so I could talk to him
"I'm from Michigan, a few monster wiped away the sent though." Said Shadow, making direct eye contact, while his claws restlessly circled his knive. "You smell... strange. Not like the others I've seen. Where are YOU from?"

Ah, I am Japanese." Smiled ever so slightly "I am from the Shinto Pantheon and I am one of two that stay at this Camp. My friend Tamaki is currently with my other friend Liz. I believe they are calming down the panicking campers. Would you like to be guided to the counsellors' Cabin and get settled in?"
((Ensho takaki is right next to you))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus