Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Got Chu))

She grinned and walked over, "Hail Ensho Uzumaki, Daughter of Ryujin, Dragon God of sea and storms and Sarutahiko of the Earth." She grinned at her, "That is what the camps call a claiming. "
Tamaki headed out, taking out a katana from his chest, holding it is a quickdraw motion as his body engulfs in blue flames soon becoming a tall dashing male, long braid as he looks like a young dashing samurai readying to attack any enemy that approaches
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

I smile slightly and stand up slowly as I nod ignoring the blood coming out of my side. I hide the fact that the two were not my parents and was rather hurt on the inside that they didn't stand up for me. Perhaps I wasn't wanted by them? I pass by Thalia's tree and pat it gently "Thanks for protecting everyone" I touch the barrier and flawlessly pass through it stumbling past students and heading for the lake to heal

I take a moment to take in the beauty that was my Kitsune friend and smiled slightly. He finally got the courage to show off most of him. That was good. I collapse into the lake and remained underwater not wanting to be disturbed

She walked beside Ensho, "You know, it would probably be best if you didn't try to move that much." The rest of the campers were finishing up the fight, with some minor monsters. "Nice job with the minotaur."
Tamaki could see his friend running past, looking completely different as he is more masculine then before as he safeguards the path she took in order to protect her

I smile at the two friends I knew somehow somewhere I could trust as I stay underwater for a bit. 10 minutes later I resurface and stretch out my now bulkier form and smirked going over some new features that I got including the transformable clawed hands. I lean down slightly and kissed Tamaki on the cheek "Thank you little moon for protecting me"

I then held out my hand for a fist bump with Liz "Thanks for your help. Perhaps we can exchange some training tips for water eh?"

She did the fist bump, "Sounds like fun." She looks at Tamaki, "Fricken neat, my friend!"
He looks at her, standing up at a height equal to hers now "No problem"

Ah I think ... I will talk to the counsellors for a moment perhaps they have some new rules now that I have been claimed" I take a moment and nod walking towards the house cabin where they would be

She smirked, "Possible, but I wouldn't hold your breath."

((Phantom will be afk for about 30 mins... we can take a break and possibly discuss on what our next steps will be ^^))

((Sure!))

I waved to Liz and laughed softly "yes I wouldn't really either" Arriving at the cabin I take a deep breath and walked inside

(can't go past here much without the Panda)

((Well then what does everyone think so far?))

((Well I think we got a nice solid starter. We got Liz claimed in, my character along with Tamaki... so now ... perhaps we need to get about our cabin solving... if Liz is taking Poseidon's cabin then I think me and Tamaki will go for a Shinto Pantheon cabin together. I think it will be a waste of space just to have two large cabins for two people))

((Yeah... PANDA HURRY UP!!!))

(( KAWAIIIIII *scooped up impatient Liz and gives her huggies* too cute))

((Hugs Chu <3))

((*Waits on Tamaki to return or for Panda to appear from snoozing.* I think she found herself some bamboo...))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus