Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

((Hey guys, I'm back, what happend while I was gone?))
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

(( I'll Be Back In A Bit! ))
((For those of you that don't know: wood nymphs live in some of the trees, that's why Shadow sniffed the tree.))
((Um... did you not see the part where I jumped into a tree to nap?))
((Um... hello?))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((well we cant reply... we have to wait till the rest catch up :( ))
((K))

((well Liz will be back on Monday. So good night or rather good morning since its 3:30AM for me rn. I will see yu later ^^))

((Welcome to our rp ^^ we are in the aftermath of an attack. Hope you have fun ^^))
((Willow’s been blessed by Aphrodite- The goddess of Love- with Charmspeak. As in the Rick Riordan wiki, it states “ Charmspeak is a type of hypnotism or persuasion in which it allows the speaker to convince someone else to do or get whatever they want. The strength of the command depends on the tone and the emotion of the charmspeaker's voice, as well as their skill with it. Eventually, charmspeak wears off and the person has no recollection of why they did what they were commanded to do. For those children of Aphrodite blessed with this gift, they may not realize that they are using this ability, usually not trying to put any power into their words, though they can still charmspeak other people.” Willow’s begun to slowly realize she has Charmspeak but isn’t very confident in her powers yet. )) ((And thank you! ^.^))

((Aphrodite is an interesting addition ^^ well we might have to wait to do anything major till our friend Liz replies on Monday ^^))
((I assume that wont work with characters whose parent is related in some way to lust and such))

((Also probably wont work depending on individual will I think or what.about animals? That i am curious about.. what if a certain parent is an animal and therefore believes in just the mate they have chosen?))
((True))

((well then))
((Hey guys, I'm back))
((Welcome back))
((Anything new while I was gone?))
((Not that I know of))
((Ok, I read through, and it looks like a new character has been introduced. At least, I've never seen/noticed them))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus