Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

The cabin was in the traditional style of design, as they enter there was a stone floor before an elevated tatami mat floor, the stone floor to remove shoes and put on slippers.
Arpund was various furniture but no beds In sight, in the center was a low coffee table, cushions around the table to sit down, the door was made of paper, a traditional sliding door.
A few closets as inside some of them were futons.

((That should do for now))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Ah this feels like home. We are by the lake. That is so thoughtful! Look Tamaki. You can watch the moon from here"
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Rhys swallowed, holding his wand awkwardly. He slipped the stick-shaped object behind his ear, sending a glimpse at the two. "Well, it surely is a nice place, I believe.." He mumbled, blinking as he took in the cabin's details.
"Yes....tho I wish it was in a forest, that would be more like home"

Hmm I can arrange that" Tried to channel my power to the area around us as the ground rumbled and then trees started sprouting. They were not that big but at least they were 10m or so tall. It was a start "Tch... guess I need more practice"
"Let me" he says walking out, tapping the ground as the trees grow rapidly, soon towering above the cabin with a path leading to the cabin from the rest of the camp. Different fauna also grew around

The sorcerer stepped back, his eyes wide. "I didn't- What?" Rhys murmured in utter shock, looking up to face the trees. He didn't quite understand what was going on, for he was rarely around to see these sorts of things.

I look mildly upset and sat on the ground "Sorry ... guess I'm not good enough to be claimed as a child of Earth" Sighed and sat there "Nice job ..."
((Hey guys, I'm back, what happend while I was gone?))
"You did good tho, Infact, I originally stole this ability from some spirits in a cavern within japan"

I continue to frown and sat there "I think I will go and talk to the counsellors and Shadow. Shadow seems to know something. Tamaki please continue showing Rhys around then" I walk away to meet up with Shadow

"Hey... you the one that smells like cats... you said something about Ares. Who is this Ares?" Looked at him curiously
He heads inside the cabin to relax and smoke, soon enough whoever walked in the cabin will be filled with smoke

Confused, Rhys awkwardly followed the stranger into the cabin, rubbing the back of his neck. "Ehm.. Nice place..?"
"Yes it is" he is laying down on a coach in the corner as the room is filling with smoke, he blows out from smoking "my name is Tamaki"
"Ares... the greek god of war

(( I'll Be Back In A Bit! ))
"He has threatened to kill me many times and sent many monsters after me."

"Why you specifically?" Looked at Shadow confused "War huh? Interesting indeed. Something within the camp is suspicious. Let's meet up with Rhys and Tamaki back at our cabin and see what we can figure out"
For the Japanese, you have Yawata no Kami
"He is after me because I am a child of the greek queen of cats, and somehow Ares hates my guts."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus