Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Lovely People!

TheCatAndHerDoodles wrote:
Lucretire wrote:
Well, hello there, and welcome to RPR! It's great to see another artist in the ranks! What kind of comics do you draw? Do you have any projects going on? I'd love to know more!

Oh, I'm Lucretire, by the way, but you can call me Lucree! It's great to meet you! Like everyone has said, if you need any help, please let us know. Hope you enjoy the site!

Oh awesome!! So glad to meet another artist :D Super nice to meet you, Lucree! :)
Right now, I do mostly short, comedic strips but I'm on the process of writing a comedy/drama/sci-fi sort of thing based on the strips. I'm also writing and developing a darker story (actually based on my character I posed here! :D ) <3 Do you have any projects going on? :D (if you don't mind me asking, ofc <3 )
Oh, really? That sounds great! I'd love to give it a read sometime!

Oh, I don't mind at all! I have one main project in the works right now: a science fantasy series that three of my characters on RPR feature in. I also have a medieval fantasy worldbuilding project I do on and off to destress every so often. Both are mostly character art and writing, but I hope to add more someday!
TheCatAndHerDoodles Topic Starter

Lucretire wrote:
TheCatAndHerDoodles wrote:
Lucretire wrote:
Well, hello there, and welcome to RPR! It's great to see another artist in the ranks! What kind of comics do you draw? Do you have any projects going on? I'd love to know more!

Oh, I'm Lucretire, by the way, but you can call me Lucree! It's great to meet you! Like everyone has said, if you need any help, please let us know. Hope you enjoy the site!

Oh awesome!! So glad to meet another artist :D Super nice to meet you, Lucree! :)
Right now, I do mostly short, comedic strips but I'm on the process of writing a comedy/drama/sci-fi sort of thing based on the strips. I'm also writing and developing a darker story (actually based on my character I posed here! :D ) <3 Do you have any projects going on? :D (if you don't mind me asking, ofc <3 )
Oh, really? That sounds great! I'd love to give it a read sometime!

Oh, I don't mind at all! I have one main project in the works right now: a science fantasy series that three of my characters on RPR feature in. I also have a medieval fantasy worldbuilding project I do on and off to destress every so often. Both are mostly character art and writing, but I hope to add more someday!

Aw yeah my strips are on my instagram (posted in bio) if you'd ever like to ready them :D
Oh that sounds epic! Oooo I LOVE character art and world building 💕😍💕So you do character art? Did you draw all your icons? 💕:D💕 I love them <3 Love how unique and distinctive they are! :D
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
TheCatAndHerDoodles Topic Starter

Mipps wrote:
:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Thank you!! :D
Welcome to RPR! Your art is great!
Did you doodle your avatar? If so, I like it! My daughter did mine. *fluffs her feathers proudly*

I have been on several rp sites and feel this is the best and must unique. The tools and intuition that Kim and her team bring to this place is bar none.

Have fun exploring and don't be afraid to ask questions. No one will judge, and if they do, I'll give their booty a good pecking!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Lovely People!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus