Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Lovely People!

Hello Everyone!

I'm Stormi and I just made an account here after being re-introduced to RPing after almost a decade of not RPing! So I'm suuuuper rusty but I'm also super excited to get back into it!! :D I've never been on an RP site though, I would just do it with my friends in middle school through email, word docs, and passing notes haha ^^; We did iScribble but that's not really specifically for RP so I'm pumped to be a part of this community dedicated to what was my all-time favorite creative outlet tied with drawing <3 After I get the hang of this site, I suspect that that flame will reignite! :D

So while I mostly draw and write comic scripts, hopefully RPing will really help me exercise those writing muscles :) Ask me anything, I'd love to get to know you guys!
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! When I joined, it had been quite a long time since I had rp'ed as well. But I found partners that helped me get back into it and feel not rusty anymore, so I am sure you will find some too! Enjoy your time here!!
TheCatAndHerDoodles Topic Starter

Morrigan wrote:
Welcome to RPR! When I joined, it had been quite a long time since I had rp'ed as well. But I found partners that helped me get back into it and feel not rusty anymore, so I am sure you will find some too! Enjoy your time here!!
Thank you so much! :D
Hello, Stormi! Welcome to the site and welcome back to RPing!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are TON of friendly people around that are willing to help.

Cheers to making lots of friends and having a lot of fun RPs! :D

PS - William from your comic is hella cute!

Aw thank you so much!! Yeah the atmosphere feels super friendly and nice I'm excited to be a part of it! <3
Lolll aww thank you! Speaking of cute though, your icon is absolutely precious! Did you draw it? :D
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository stormi. You'll make plenty of friends in no time.

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository stormi. You'll make plenty of friends in no time.
Thank you!! :D

Somnom wrote:
Hello, Stormi! Welcome to the site and welcome back to RPing!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are TON of friendly people around that are willing to help.

Cheers to making lots of friends and having a lot of fun RPs! :D

PS - William from your comic is hella cute!

Sorry I accidentally replied to the forum instead of you! D:

Aw thank you so much!! Yeah the atmosphere feels super friendly and nice I'm excited to be a part of it! <3
Lolll aww thank you! Speaking of cute though, your icon is absolutely precious! Did you draw it? :D
Rogue-Scribe

Re: Hello Everyone!
TheCatAndHerDoodles wrote:
Hello Everyone!

I'm Stormi and I just made an account here after being re-introduced to RPing after almost a decade of not RPing! So I'm suuuuper rusty but I'm also super excited to get back into it!! :D I've never been on an RP site though, I would just do it with my friends in middle school through email, word docs, and passing notes haha ^^; We did iScribble but that's not really specifically for RP so I'm pumped to be a part of this community dedicated to what was my all-time favorite creative outlet tied with drawing <3 After I get the hang of this site, I suspect that that flame will reignite! :D

So while I mostly draw and write comic scripts, hopefully RPing will really help me exercise those writing muscles :) Ask me anything, I'd love to get to know you guys!

Welcome to RP Repository Stormi! It is likely the best RP site on the interwebz (but then I'm biased).

I love your bit about passing notes! One of my earliest "RP"s was me and a girl I knew my senior year in high school writing notes in Tengwar (a written language of J.R.R. Tolkien's Eldar race)and passing them to each other.

May you find a lot of fun here! The RPs here work pretty much like email or word docs. It is usually done as 'play-by-post' in a PM between two or more characters. Alternatively, it can be done publicly in one of the three forums at the bottom of the main forum page.

Your icon is pretty cool! :)

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Re: Hello Everyone!
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to RP Repository Stormi! It is likely the best RP site on the interwebz (but then I'm biased).

I love your bit about passing notes! One of my earliest "RP"s was me and a girl I knew my senior year in high school writing notes in Tengwar (a written language of J.R.R. Tolkien's Eldar race)and passing them to each other.

May you find a lot of fun here! The RPs here work pretty much like email or word docs. It is usually done as 'play-by-post' in a PM between two or more characters. Alternatively, it can be done publicly in one of the three forums at the bottom of the main forum page.

Your icon is pretty cool! :)

Aww that's so cute passing notes back and forth in Tengwar! Love it!
Awesome!! My friend is helping me get used to the site and I'm having loads of fun so far! <3

Oh and thank you so much! :D I had a really hard time figuring out how to get it not overly-pixelated in that tiny square, but I think I got the hang of it after an embarrassingly long time lol ^^;
Welcome! I, too, started up after a ridiculously long time of not RPing. Your doodles are great!

I hope you have a good time starting back up. And hey, if you need someone to chat with, but me up!

Ramika wrote:
Welcome! I, too, started up after a ridiculously long time of not RPing. Your doodles are great!

I hope you have a good time starting back up. And hey, if you need someone to chat with, but me up!

No way! That's great how you got back into it :D Aw thank you so much!! :)
So far, it's been really great, thanks! Is it ok if I send a friend request? :D (if not, I totally get it please dont feel pressured :) )
(Also did you draw your icon cause its freakin adorable I love it <3 )
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!<3<3<3<3
Well, hello there, and welcome to RPR! It's great to see another artist in the ranks! What kind of comics do you draw? Do you have any projects going on? I'd love to know more!

Oh, I'm Lucretire, by the way, but you can call me Lucree! It's great to meet you! Like everyone has said, if you need any help, please let us know. Hope you enjoy the site!

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!<3<3<3<3
Awww hello and THANK YOU <3 :D <3 (love the icon btw, so cute!)

Lucretire wrote:
Well, hello there, and welcome to RPR! It's great to see another artist in the ranks! What kind of comics do you draw? Do you have any projects going on? I'd love to know more!

Oh, I'm Lucretire, by the way, but you can call me Lucree! It's great to meet you! Like everyone has said, if you need any help, please let us know. Hope you enjoy the site!

Oh awesome!! So glad to meet another artist :D Super nice to meet you, Lucree! :)
Right now, I do mostly short, comedic strips but I'm on the process of writing a comedy/drama/sci-fi sort of thing based on the strips. I'm also writing and developing a darker story (actually based on my character I posed here! :D ) <3 Do you have any projects going on? :D (if you don't mind me asking, ofc <3 )
Hi, Stormi!! Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you've found us and I'm glad you seem so excited! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!

No worries!! :D I didn't draw my icon, but I commissioned my friend to draw it for me!

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi, Stormi!! Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you've found us and I'm glad you seem so excited! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!

Thank you!! :D

Somnom wrote:

No worries!! :D I didn't draw my icon, but I commissioned my friend to draw it for me!

Ohmygosh so cute <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Lovely People!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus