Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » "Ey, How Ya Doin?"

Hey there! To start it's a pleasure to be here! And I look forward to role-playing with you all!

There ain't much to say about me. I'm just a Mafia crime focused writer. I plan on adding several wavering mafia families to this site.

I'm happy to be here and I look forward to sharing this literature filled hobby with all of you.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Wise Guy!
You found the best rp site on the webzine!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of people around the site willing to help out. Cheers to making friends and having fun RP!
ThatOneWiseGuy Topic Starter

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Welcome Wise Guy!

Thanks! I like it here already!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Rogue-Scribe

ThatOneWiseGuy wrote:
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Welcome Wise Guy!

Thanks! I like it here already!

Like your icon! I write a bit of crime/noir genre ala Raymond Chandler’s Phillip Marlowe PI character.

Again, welcome!
Welcome to RPR!
Hi!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!! I hope your mafia stuff goes well : 00
Hullo! Welcome to RPR! :D we're glad to have you.
If you need any directions around this here site, just let somebody know and they'll take care of you. Groups? Boom, handy guide. Games? Fwoom, right over in the forum directory/list area. Want friends? Bam, they're all over the whole entire site.

Be good, have fun, stay cool! :D :) :3

And once again... Welcome to RPR. B)

Bye byeee! :D 🌻 <3<3 🌻
Welcome to RP Repository! I may be a newbie, but I'm more than happy to help you out! My friends showed me how to use this site!
Whenever I think mafia anymore, I think of the shrew mafia Don in Zootopia. Probably not what you plan to bring to the RPR though, hm?

Have fun and welcome! Here's a gun for you 🔫 because I know you left your gun behind and only brought the canoli.
ThatOneWiseGuy Topic Starter

Hehe, quite the imagination huh?

Hehe, probably not like that, but ey, we'll never know!

Anyway, Thank you! And I appreciate the Godfather and Zootopia reference.
ThatOneWiseGuy wrote:
Hehe, quite the imagination huh?

Hehe, probably not like that, but ey, we'll never know!

Anyway, Thank you! And I appreciate the Godfather and Zootopia reference.

It runs away with me from time to time. =-)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » "Ey, How Ya Doin?"

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus