Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello everybody, my name is Matthew. I've been RPing for over 8 years. I came here because I want to be able to find more people to play with and have fun with. I enjoy mostly fantasy and slice-of-life roleplays. I have a dog named Ginger, my favorite school subjects are law and history. I currently work at Speedway as a gas pump attendant.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi Matthew. Welcome to RPRepository. The Disneyland of roleplaying created by Kim.
phoenixgod1995 Topic Starter

I also have a friend who is looking for new places to RP after he got kicked off F-list. I found this site through another individual. I like it so far, I can't wait to see what people I can rp with.
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly creative people, there is something for everyone! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Happy gaming! 🤗
Hello and welcome to the site! Cheers to finding new friends and fun RPs!

Thanks all, If you guys want to RP, feel free to PM me
Hia!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Welcome Matthew! Hope you find what you're looking for, there's a lot of great people here to roleplay with :)

angelbaby wrote:
Welcome Matthew! Hope you find what you're looking for, there's a lot of great people here to roleplay with :)

I would be happy to rp with you all
Welcome to RPR, Matthew! You’ve come to the perfect place to find roleplay partners!

pluto wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Matthew! You’ve come to the perfect place to find roleplay partners!

Thank you so much!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus