Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there!

Hello there! Or well, hello again rather! I have returned from a... four year hiatus? It was rather random as life caught up with me, but, alas-- I have arrived once more. I made a new account purely because I can't get into my old account (a.k.a. I forgot it). It's alright though, because well, that is an account best left in the sands of time. (LMAO please leave it in the sands of time, it reeks of young cringe-- I'll give a kudos to whoever can figure out which account it is though. Good luck! :> )

Now-- for an update as to who I am now. To be honest, not much has changed-- I am still an avid fan of fantasy, supernatural and sci-fi roleplay, and as such, you will find me in said rps once I have my characters together. I also roleplay on WoW (more specifically RPH, hello to those who know me! User is the same on Disc/RPH). I dabble in certain RPGs such as SWTOR and Guild Wars 2 as well-- along with an all-time favorite, Dragon Age: Inquisition. (As a tid-bit: I do have quite a few years of roleplay as experience, so, worry not! I know what I'm doing!)

I'm working on becoming a writer-- and thus, roleplay naturally attracts me. I've decided to give this odd spot of my memories a shot as I'll be having plenty of free time with everything that's going on. That being said, thank you all for having me-- again!
Hey there! Welcome back! I hope you have just as much fun here as you used to! We just got a major update, so I hope you find it easy to adjust to and full of exciting new tools!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back to the family of RPRepository.
Welcome back to RPR, you may notice the site update, it's awesome!😀
Welcome back to the site!! And thanks for reintroducing yourself to us. :D

Cheers on reconnecting with old friends, making new friends...and having a lot of fun RPs!
MorganaForte Topic Starter

Ahhhh-- thank you all for the warm welcome, or warm welcome back rather! I'm certainly glad to be back. ^^ The new updates are so interesting and cool to use.
Welcome back! :)
Welcome back!
Welcome back to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus