Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Greetings and well met! I go by Evenstar; I'm a 25+-year-old hopeless romantic who lives in Ohio. I've been roleplaying for close to six years now. I enjoy a variety of genres and settings-- historical romance and fan-fiction being my absolute love.

Besides roleplaying, I adore reading, snuggling up with my 3 fur-babies (kitties), finding inspiration on Pinterest, and watching Netflix.

Well, I guess that's it! I've never been good at introducing myself, lol. I look forward to writing with any of you in the near future, have a lovely day/evening, and stay safe!!

- Evenstar
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi evenstar. Welcome to RPRepository.
Evenstar Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hi evenstar. Welcome to RPRepository.

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

You'll meet plenty of friends and roleplayers here in no time. This is the best roleplaying website ever.
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
I'm very pleased to meet another cat lover! Hello there, I hope you are having a wonderful day :D
Hello and welcome to the site! I love your username and your icon!! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out and point you in the right direction.

Cheers to making lots of friends and having amazing RPs!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I saw your Harry Potter post on the forums and it looked really interesting! I'd love to have joined but I'm known for extremely long waits in writing rip. I hope you find some really nice people to write with!!
Evenstar Topic Starter

Valerian wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR!
Thank you so much! :)
ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
I'm very pleased to meet another cat lover! Hello there, I hope you are having a wonderful day :D
Thank you! :) It's lovely to meet you as well! And I love your icon!!
Somnom wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site! I love your username and your icon!! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out and point you in the right direction.

Cheers to making lots of friends and having amazing RPs!
I can't stop chuckling at your icon, it's so cute and funny, lol! And thank you! :)
Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I saw your Harry Potter post on the forums and it looked really interesting! I'd love to have joined but I'm known for extremely long waits in writing rip. I hope you find some really nice people to write with!!
Thank you! Oh, that's alright, I completely understand. :)
You'll find a lot of great people here! Always great to meet new roleplayers and fellow kitty owners haha.
Evenstar Topic Starter

angelbaby wrote:
You'll find a lot of great people here! Always great to meet new roleplayers and fellow kitty owners haha.

Thanks! It's wonderful to meet you too! :)
Hello and welcome! Glad to have you here!
Evenstar Topic Starter

cynicalrealist_ wrote:
Hello and welcome! Glad to have you here!

Thank you! :)
Greetings, Evenstar! Let me tell you, you are living my life right now hah. I, too, am from Ohio and while we only have 2 fur babies (kitties), that's only because recently we lost one to old age :(

Moving past my negativity I really hope you enjoy your time here on rpr! Best website ever!

This site has a lot of help features you might like to take advantage of! For example, if you're having trouble with what you should do first, you might check out the getting started guide to help you create your first character and get yourself into your first roleplay! Of course, if you are completely new to rp (not rpr, but new to roleplay itself) then there is a guide to help you with that too!

Whether you're looking to start your own roleplay idea, or jump in on someone else's, the place to do that once you're ready is the Looking for RP forum, or LFRP as the community often shortens it to. Post your interest or make your own forum and wait for someone else to post!

If you have any questions, feel free to go ahead and send me a PM illustrating what question you might have and I'll do my absolute best to answer your question for you. If you're just looking to chat instead my inbox is open for that too!

Please make yourself at home here, I can assure you that you are among some of the nicest and most accepting people the internet has to offer! Enjoy your stay, and I look forward to seeing you on the forums in the future!
Hey, welcome to RPR! :D Hope you have a good time here. It's pretty comfortable once you get used to it, and there are lots of RPs and game threads!

I think your introduction was lovely. I used to be a total Pinterest nut, myself. Haha. They changed the algorithm, but I still use it sometimes.

Anyway, have a great time on RPR! Check out the game threads if you like those, the groups if you like those, the RPs if you like those... Hahaha. I'm guessing you like at least one of those things! ~<3 <3
Bye bye! <3 🌸 <3 🌻 <3 🌸
Welcome to the RPR! I hope you've had a warm welcome! If you ever need anything, anything at all, I'm always open for a chat! Happy roleplaying! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus